Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar to add new activities in the future?

67 replies to this topic
cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:14 AM

When did Rockstar ever say the Flight School stuff would be for Single Player? If I remember correctly, "big Story DLC continuing Michael, Trevor, and Franklin's adventures in Los Santos" and "Flight School and Assassination missions" were mentioned in two separate Newswire posts, and the Flight School and Assassination missions were never specified to be for Single Player.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

Eh.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:21 AM

WOW!

how much money do you think we will have to pay for the things that should have been in the game originally like restaurants and comedy clubs?

These icons are still in a similar style to GTA IV meaning these were in early development. They were cut for a reason. And seriously why are people still bitching about the restaurants and interiors, these things are completely superfluous to the game and should be thought of as extra detail not a given that should always be there.

Because San Andreas had these things TEN years ago. Shouldn't we be getting progressively better content and more interiors a decade latter with more advanced tech? I mean rockstar is taking a one step forward in graphics, two steps backwards in terms of content and interiors approach in the here and now. Doesn't make alot of sense.

Seriously, people are focusing more on what was removed to the point where they ignore what was added.

That's the point; what was added? What did Rockstar add to V that people will still be asking for in ten years? San Andreas accomplished that. Restaurants, gyms, character customization, a huge variety of side-missions, etc. are all things that people want and are still hoping for in GTA games. Come 2024, assuming we're waiting for another GTA game, how many people do you think will be saying "Wow! I hope there's yoga this time 'round!". I've got a hunch that the answer is nobody. V added nothing new to the series except the Switch mechanic. Yoga, tennis and golf are not features people expect of a GTA game. Of course people are going to focus on what was removed, considering they removed everything that people have come to expect of GTA.

• TheOtherRyan and A.O.D.88 like this

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:14 AM

When did Rockstar ever say the Flight School stuff would be for Single Player? If I remember correctly, "big Story DLC continuing Michael, Trevor, and Franklin's adventures in Los Santos" and "Flight School and Assassination missions" were mentioned in two separate Newswire posts, and the Flight School and Assassination missions were never specified to be for Single Player.

http://www.rockstarg...xt-Week-Tuesday

tNkajNk.png

• cp1dell, The_Anti-tragedy, PhilosophicalZebra and 2 others like this

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:13 AM

Well sh*t, what the hell.

And those new flight school missions aren't in SP at all? They're completely exclusive to MP?

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:43 AM

The problem is we're not getting any SP DLC for this quarter, you'll have to wait until september has passed to get anything new.

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

I'm on Decadence and Demerol

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:02 AM Edited by Acetaminophen, 27 August 2014 - 04:05 AM.

I'm just so sick of R*/GTA V that it has left such a bad taste in my mouth. GTA was my fav game series and R* my fav Game dev but ever since GTA V was announced and the silence we had to deal with for almost a full year and the delay that added nothing that we didn't already know about and now the No heists in online lying about single player dlc, cut content that people have been begging for since SA. I really have kinda forgot about the game and R* only remember it when i stumble onto these forums then I remember why I left.  

sorry for rambling on im just annoyed. 

• TheOtherRyan and A.O.D.88 like this

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:15 AM

And those new flight school missions aren't in SP at all?

nope

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Phill Bellic. The Universal L.E.O.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:23 AM

If we`re lucky Rockstar might reward us with Pilate`s for them keeping so silent so long.

Please don't give them any ideas. :pp

Cheers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users