The Rodrigo Cartel (Storyline)

53 replies to this topic
Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:49 PM

@Dyom 1123: Thanks for your feedback and great rating dude , I'll try to fix those mistakes ASAP.

At last, someone played the Storyline, a Bug Fix version will be out soon.

Maybe I should wait for the bugfix version. 

I think you should play this version first. The bugfix version may take a while to be finished. This DYOMtemp bug is getting on my nerves. Everytime I use it, it f*cks the dialogs and objectives of the mission up, no wonder you can find stupid mistakes such as "tought" instead of "thought".

@Dyom 123: BTW, I never used "exept" in missions.

Use Notepad++. I use it and I never get f*cked up dialogues.

(I fixed a bunch of stuff for THBP with it, and everything still ran smoothly)

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:57 PM

Use Notepad++. I use it and I never get f*cked up dialogues.

(I fixed a bunch of stuff for THBP with it, and everything still ran smoothly)

Thanks Revolver. If everything goes well, I'll release The bugfix version tommorow.

xNaZix
  • xNaZix

Rat

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:51 AM

I played a few missions from your storyline. they very neat and fine. objects were placed in very lovely way. but there were a little grammar mistakes, i am too lazy to find the examples. i liked your creation and imagination. the way you design them made me feel that you're always serious to them. but there was a table object in first mission, that was not routed good. first, you have to make that kicking actor cutscene for only 2 or 1 seconds, after next scene, make the object moving route in fast motion but with slow motion cutscene. that table after its motion looks like its stucked, but i think you were about to make it smooth falling.
one more thing, never use those "lying/injured/dying" animations in " gameplay ". they are just good in cutscenes because it sucks when you collaps with them and they stood up.
i always thought i was about to play as some rifas, but there are some other chars playing. the english was good, those spanish words seemed to be right. even idk spanish. missions were interesting as always, i would love to enjoy my time giving this gameplays and i'll play the second chapter as i finish first.

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:57 AM

I played a few missions from your storyline. they very neat and fine. objects were placed in very lovely way. but there were a little grammar mistakes, i am too lazy to find the examples. i liked your creation and imagination. the way you design them made me feel that you're always serious to them. but there was a table object in first mission, that was not routed good. first, you have to make that kicking actor cutscene for only 2 or 1 seconds, after next scene, make the object moving route in fast motion but with slow motion cutscene. that table after its motion looks like its stucked, but i think you were about to make it smooth falling.
one more thing, never use those "lying/injured/dying" animations in " gameplay ". they are just good in cutscenes because it sucks when you collaps with them and they stood up.
i always thought i was about to play as some rifas, but there are some other chars playing. the english was good, those spanish words seemed to be right. even idk spanish. missions were interesting as always, i would love to enjoy my time giving this gameplays and i'll play the second chapter as i finish first.

Thank you for your feedback xNazix (KD Himan). I already corrected the majority of grammatical mistakes in 7 missions. I'll try to fix the table bug too.

Well, I wanted to hide the injured Rifas after the cutscens but I thought it won't make sense. For those who didn't play the SL yet, just wait for the bugfix version, some improvements were added to few missions.

Spooky pro
  • Spooky pro

Get outta my f*cking face

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:52 AM

Another good storyline maked by another tunisian. Good luck in making the other missions. And you Dyom123, I really like your logos and headers cause you use some nice fonts, also you are a good user of Ps.

Chevy Wolfs
  • Chevy Wolfs

Dat silly pony fan ;3

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:59 PM Edited by Chevy Wolfs, 05 September 2014 - 04:00 PM.

Ok, I just finished the storyline. What a hell of a good storyline! I loved everything, the mission's that were fantastic done, the story and the characters! You sure did make them fit perfectly for their role. You also are getting a big thumb up for the dialoge's you made Diego (Not only him) say. Not just English and English. You also added some cool lines, making the character actually look, what he is supposed to look like (Hasta la muerte! | Dios mio! etc.) The mission's and the slow mo in SOME of them was... a bit unecessary though. But, I saw you put effort in them. I loved your object placing too!  I also encountered some bugs and launguage spellings, but well, my English isn't that good anyway. You have a big 10/10 from me. Great job, I am looking forward for more of this, and every else of your storylines!

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:09 PM

Another good storyline maked by another tunisian. Good luck in making the other missions. And you Dyom123, I really like your logos and headers cause you use some nice fonts, also you are a good user of Ps.

Thank you, I hope to see yours too.

Ok, I just finished the storyline. What a hell of a good storyline! I loved everything, the mission's that were fantastic done, the story and the characters! You sure did make them fit perfectly for their role. You also are getting a big thumb up for the dialoge's you made Diego (Not only him) say. Not just English and English. You also added some cool lines, making the character actually look, what he is supposed to look like (Hasta la muerte! | Dios mio! etc.) The mission's and the slow mo in SOME of them was... a bit unecessary though. But, I saw you put effort in them. I loved your object placing too!  I also encountered some bugs and launguage spellings, but well, my English isn't that good anyway. You have a big 10/10 from me. Great job, I am looking forward for more of this, and every else of your storylines!

Oh my... 10/10, wow thanks dude! Stay tuned, the bugfix version will be released today.

• Chevy Wolfs likes this

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:34 PM

To be honest, I'm suck at racing. I still cannot pass the first mission after the 10th try. My car keep getting flip, fall to water, over-drift, etc.
Maybe I should quit reviewing. I'm using cheats to play. I feel bad for myself and for a reviewer's pride.

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:39 PM

To be honest, I'm suck at racing. I still cannot pass the first mission after the 10th try. My car keep getting flip, fall to water, over-drift, etc.
Maybe I should quit reviewing. I'm using cheats to play. I feel bad for myself and for a reviewer's pride.

Hmmm... Okay, I'll make it more easier in the Bugfix. A better car and a better position? Maybe the 6th?

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:44 PM Edited by Revolver1, 05 September 2014 - 05:46 PM.

Nah keep it, I'm just expressing a minute of desparation and despair, also sadness because I just relize, after all this time, that I'm a noob reviewer

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:08 PM

Nah keep it, I'm just expressing a minute of desparation and despair, also sadness because I just relize, after all this time, that I'm a noob reviewer

Nope you're not. you're the best reviewer IMO (I never saw aznkei's review). You made great reviews for many people. Also you're a good mission designer.

Anyway, the bugfix version is released:

*Better grammar exept in missions: Vialpando's price and The exchange due to some bugs.

*Added more pickups and objects to make the mission more easier

*A better lowrider and a better position in the race

*Fixed the cutscene glich in Vialpando's price and the unhiden actors.

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/33935

Have fun, report any bug. I want this storyline to be a clean one.

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

DYOM Race Designer ProDX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:24 PM

Huh... are you serious? that race wasn't too hard, or you might need to go to school driving to improve your racing skill? (No offence...)

Alright, time to giving this storyline a feedback, there's no doubt that this would be the best storyline ever after i see that many people giving positive feedbacks, but of course there always be some of pros and cons :

Pro :

Even the language is important but since i'm "noob" about English and also er... what i can said is "Mexican", so i'll talk mainly about the gameplay.

The gameplay is almost perfect, bit difficult, but i really like the way how "two-sides" are attacking each others, objects and how you set a place for a gangwar were really awesome, sh*t... seems you already learn about gameplay very much, so it's making me impressed, about race, it also impressed me too, perfect routepoints and also checkpoints, i hope i can see your of great missions at the next chapter soon.

Cons :

Alright, the bad things, there are 2 missions which i currently dislike, but rest of missions are great but only those 2 missions, i'll explain both of them :

- Bullet in my head : Honestly i'm failed there nearly 8th times because of actor description which Henry order Diego to kill an enemy without killing any of innocent or it might be my psychological problem.Old, black suit and brown hair, there are 5 or more guys wearing black suits and some of them were old and brown hair, but none of them were right guy, but after i kill a guy wearing "green suit" with brown hair even though isn't wearing black suit, mission passed. So fixing the description is might be needed.

- The exchange : This one is the most frustrated mission for me, lot of bugs and bad designed cutscenes always encountered, but that's fine since i could handle them but the only thing i hate on this mission and making me impatience is "Slow and Very long drive-by", honestly i need to reading a book and drinking a coffee to wait for enemies to spawn, but with also bad enemies spawn and also bad routes, so surely this mission could drop the storyline rating.

Overall this storyline is designed very well and i'll definitely waiting for chapter#2, so keep up the good works pal!  :^:

Rating : 4 / 5

And i saw you had released the bugfix, so i might try to play it again and see if i could improve the rating...

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:35 PM

Huh... are you serious? that race wasn't too hard, or you might need to go to school driving to improve your racing skill? (No offence...)

Alright, time to giving this storyline a feedback, there's no doubt that this would be the best storyline ever after i see that many people giving positive feedbacks, but of course there always be some of pros and cons :

Pro :

Even the language is important but since i'm "noob" about English and also er... what i can said is "Mexican", so i'll talk mainly about the gameplay.

The gameplay is almost perfect, bit difficult, but i really like the way how "two-sides" are attacking each others, objects and how you set a place for a gangwar were really awesome, sh*t... seems you already learn about gameplay very much, so it's making me impressed, about race, it also impressed me too, perfect routepoints and also checkpoints, i hope i can see your of great missions at the next chapter soon.

Cons :

Alright, the bad things, there are 2 missions which i currently dislike, but rest of missions are great but only those 2 missions, i'll explain both of them :

- Bullet in my head : Honestly i'm failed there nearly 8th times because of actor description which Henry order Diego to kill an enemy without killing any of innocent or it might be my psychological problem.Old, black suit and brown hair, there are 5 or more guys wearing black suits and some of them were old and brown hair, but none of them were right guy, but after i kill a guy wearing "green suit" with brown hair even though isn't wearing black suit, mission passed. So fixing the description is might be needed.

- The exchange : This one is the most frustrated mission for me, lot of bugs and bad designed cutscenes always encountered, but that's fine since i could handle them but the only thing i hate on this mission and making me impatience is "Slow and Very long drive-by", honestly i need to reading a book and drinking a coffee to wait for enemies to spawn, but with also bad enemies spawn and also bad routes, so surely this mission could drop the storyline rating.

Overall this storyline is designed very well and i'll definitely waiting for chapter#2, so keep up the good works pal!  :^:

Rating : 4 / 5

And i saw you had released the bugfix, so i might try to play it again and see if i could improve the rating...

Thank you for your feedback and great rating ProDX34. The exchange, well I already wanted to talk about it. It's the most annoying and bad mission in this storyline. I tried to make it easier and I fixed the bugs but sadly I wasn't able to fix the driveby. Everytime I change it to normal driving or agressive, the game crashs. If anyone can load and fix it, I'll be very thankfull and I won't mind.

Now for those who couldn't pass "Bullet in the head", here is a pic of the target. WARNING, that's a spoiler.

Spoiler

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

DYOM Race Designer ProDX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:45 PM

The exchange, well I already wanted to talk about it. It's the most annoying and bad mission in this storyline. I tried to make it easier and I fixed the bugs but sadly I wasn't able to fix the driveby. Everytime I change it to normal driving or agressive, the game crashs. If anyone can load and fix it, I'll be very thankfull and I won't mind.

Well... i might can try to fix this one if you allow me, but i'm sure it can be fixed by yourself, the things needs to do is remove the actor and make a new one, change it to aggressive can cause the game crash or result will be same, no idea how it could be occurred.

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:55 PM

The exchange, well I already wanted to talk about it. It's the most annoying and bad mission in this storyline. I tried to make it easier and I fixed the bugs but sadly I wasn't able to fix the driveby. Everytime I change it to normal driving or agressive, the game crashs. If anyone can load and fix it, I'll be very thankfull and I won't mind.

Well... i might can try to fix this one if you allow me, but i'm sure it can be fixed by yourself, the things needs to do is remove the actor and make a new one, change it to aggressive can cause the game crash or result will be same, no idea how it could be occurred.

The problem is that this will mess up the mission, the enemies will spawn before the driver and they can run him over and of course I allow you to do this and I'll even add in the credits.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:32 AM Edited by Revolver1, 06 September 2014 - 07:34 AM.

Indeed I do man. I was never really into "cars" and sh*t like that anyway. All I was into is shooting and more shooting, nothing else. 

Nope you're not. you're the best reviewer IMO (I never saw aznkei's review). You made great reviews for many people. Also you're a good mission designer.

Thanks, that picked up my mood a bit.

• Gammoudicj and Juice the Joos like this

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:11 PM Edited by gammoudicj, 22 September 2014 - 08:41 AM.

Since school will start after three days, I highly doubt chapter #2  will be finished soon. I won't be able to design missions like I used to be. So this will take a while to be done. But don't worry, it'll published before 30 october 2014. In the meantime, I'll try to make some progress in another MP (TCoAH) so expect few missions in those days.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:44 AM

Just dropping by to remind you that my review is nearly finished, two missions left.

And oh yea, put the bug fix version in the Download link in your first post.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:19 PM

I've already played this over a 3-4 days ago, and it's time to give feedback. As any player of this MP can see, you tried to make it look like San Andreas DLC and i can say it pretty succeeded in some areas. This MP still has a unique style that we were introduced firstly by TCoAH, what includes: many use of objects in every mission, transparent cutscene and on the bad side overused shootouts. Although you managed to keep good things from your previous project, you shouldn't have included overused shootouts since it just gives a repetitive and sometimes boring feel to mission-pack. The story is well written, good use of Spanish and it's really a good choice for SA hard-fans who can really take this as a prequel, and for the first time for you to put  side activities what made this MP innovate in the certain way. Boxing matches from TBoGT, and gang wars from SA. Boxing was a good side activity and fun to have, but gang wars were just 'copy paste' from SA to this MP. They already weren't filled so much with quality, just put more and more gang members attacking you and after that you won the territory, what wasn't innovate and could be more improvised. On the other hand missions also were somewhat repetitive, most of them where kill them all, and you got it. In some you can find too many pickups sometimes, what isn't always a good way to make balance in difficulty.

Overall it's a good & worth playing mission-pack. Although not so innovate as the TCoAH, also with overused shootouts, you can find pretty good amount of things connected to the SA, especially re-made cutscene from 'Introduction move'. It gives you feel of SA DLC and it fits to the theme.

Rating: 8.5/10

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:55 PM

Just dropping by to remind you that my review is nearly finished, two missions left.

And oh yea, put the bug fix version in the Download link in your first post.

Thanks for remiding me about that, I added the review.

I've already played this over a 3-4 days ago, and it's time to give feedback. As any player of this MP can see, you tried to make it look like San Andreas DLC and i can say it pretty succeeded in some areas. This MP still has a unique style that we were introduced firstly by TCoAH, what includes: many use of objects in every mission, transparent cutscene and on the bad side overused shootouts. Although you managed to keep good things from your previous project, you shouldn't have included overused shootouts since it just gives a repetitive and sometimes boring feel to mission-pack. The story is well written, good use of Spanish and it's really a good choice for SA hard-fans who can really take this as a prequel, and for the first time for you to put  side activities what made this MP innovate in the certain way. Boxing matches from TBoGT, and gang wars from SA. Boxing was a good side activity and fun to have, but gang wars were just 'copy paste' from SA to this MP. They already weren't filled so much with quality, just put more and more gang members attacking you and after that you won the territory, what wasn't innovate and could be more improvised. On the other hand missions also were somewhat repetitive, most of them where kill them all, and you got it. In some you can find too many pickups sometimes, what isn't always a good way to make balance in difficulty.

Overall it's a good & worth playing mission-pack. Although not so innovate as the TCoAH, also with overused shootouts, you can find pretty good amount of things connected to the SA, especially re-made cutscene from 'Introduction move'. It gives you feel of SA DLC and it fits to the theme.

Rating: 8.5/10

Thank you for your feedback and high rating AnDReJ98, I realy apperciate it.

For the meantime, I don't have enough time to focus on a big project like TRC, so I'll try to finish TCoAH first. When I'm done, I won't have to worry about anything and I'll be in mood to complete and publish the next chapter.

FRArom
  • FRArom

ProdFRArom

• Members
  • France

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:30 PM

I think that long to give its opinion on each mission. 

So I'll say one thing: this first chapter is awesome !  :lol:

Spoiler

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:48 PM

I think that long to give its opinion on each mission. 

So I'll say one thing: this first chapter is awesome !  :lol:

Spoiler

Thank you for your feedback, FRArom.

Spoiler

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:46 AM

Sorry for double posting. Trailer and walkthrough added, muchas gracias to Dyom 123.

John134
  • John134

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Oman

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:41 PM

In the second mission illegal situation, the game says mission failed at the beginning of the race. Can anybody help me?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users