Quantcast

» «
Photo

Using the whole city and buildings strategically ?

13 replies to this topic
oopsies
  • oopsies

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:36 AM

I love it when you see 7+ people in 1 area because it forces some players and to make them play strategically, some lol. What do you do to play strategically? or just messing around?

Grumpy-Goat-
  • Grumpy-Goat-

Join On Me!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:09 AM

I shoot people in the face... strategically of course.

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:19 AM

Whizzing around in cars means you quite often miss things and its hard to adopt a defensive posture against multiple asailents. I was quite surprised by using the ladders and natural cover how easy it can be to survive when your on foot so long as you don't take a jog down the centre of the road. Bikes are pretty useful to when squeezing between narrow gaps and jumping places cars can't go, of course it goes horribly wrong sometimes and there's nothing worse than being faceplanted whilst someone slowly disembarks their adder and stands over you to shotgun your head the moment you get up.

Leading people around near the train tracks works wonders as you can get a train to spawn and then hop over the crossing leaving them stranded the other side or watch as the train carries their mangled car away. When it works its spectacular.
  • higs420 likes this

Panzer
  • Panzer

Kapitulieren?...NEIN!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:37 AM

Whenever I see a lot of people in one spot I pick up a Helicopter and land on a rooftop and go snipe. I usually never get counter sniped because I pay super close attention to my radar.

• Jehannum and higs420 like this

RGTube
  • RGTube

IMC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:04 AM

Whenever I see a lot of people in one spot I pick up a Helicopter and land on a rooftop and go snipe. I usually never get counter sniped because I pay super close attention to my radar.

Same thing about the radar thing but I go head on and win

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:12 AM

the musket is my trusty counter sniper killing machine

Bare
  • Bare

mcr is red

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:26 AM

I use the middle part of the construction site opposite the Maze Bank building for surviving bounties all the time.

Always get lots of sniper kills and only been killed up there twice, first by a lucky RPG shot and the second time by a lucky Buzzard rocket.

It's really easy to stay alive up there even with multiple people after you when you know the layout of the place.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:44 AM

I use the middle part of the construction site opposite the Maze Bank building for surviving bounties all the time.

Always get lots of sniper kills and only been killed up there twice, first by a lucky RPG shot and the second time by a lucky Buzzard rocket.

It's really easy to stay alive up there even with multiple people after you when you know the layout of the place.

About the same with hiding in a Posonby's if I have a bounty. Someone usually gets me eventually, but not before I've done some mass murdering of some bounty hunters.

higs420
  • higs420

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:16 PM

There's always a few players fighting or blowing eachothers cars up at the mod shop by vinewood hills. I go through the tunnel opposite the mod shop and climb the stairs/ladder next to it and snipe away.

I also like to place a sticky bomb on the nearest ladder where my enemy is bound to climb up then detonate that motherf*cker just as my enemy is near the top.

I prefer to be on foot sometimes because you find sneaky little hiding places that you never knew where there.

INFECTED VODKA
  • INFECTED VODKA

Drop Dead Nightmare

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:34 PM

I love it when players get into a huge shootout and me and my crew land a helicopter on a rooftop and use snipers

redpoint
  • redpoint

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:41 PM

If only we could run into interiors like apartments, hotels, nightclubs and so on. Would make strategic shootouts so much more fun, why they close Lifeinvader buildings etc when the interior is still loaded is beyond me. Dumbass joykilling illogical R*, if it was a case of 'we cant load the interiors for online because too much for current gen' then fair enough, but the interiors are there and purposely blocked off! f*cking tossers! 

Dannyharwood
  • Dannyharwood

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:29 PM

It's really fun when your in a buzzard fighting against another player in another buzzard in the city because you have to manoeuvre in between building while firing off rockets

Panzer
  • Panzer

Kapitulieren?...NEIN!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:23 AM

the musket is my trusty counter sniper killing machine

Not anymore because Rockstar removed it. :(

The Byzantine Empire
  • The Byzantine Empire

Wolqolqoqoqk

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:36 AM

Guerrilla fight style with RPG-7 is absolutely amazing against tankers, minigun users or campers who waiting behind a wall or something.

It smashes everything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users