• GR Choke

Was A Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:52 AM

Loaded a published DM
Edited it
Clicked "update"

Get a bullsh*t "cloud servers unavailable" message.

I see nothing has improved around here. 

Thats happened to me for 2 days😡😡😡

Wasted alot of time updating a race

Pastry
  • Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:56 AM

Loaded a published DM
Edited it
Clicked "update"

I see nothing has improved around here. 

Thats happened to me for 2 days

Wasted alot of time updating a race

Can't you still use the "save" function when in a published job? I didn't see one on mine, but mine are LTS and Capture missions so im not sure about races.

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Was A Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:58 AM

^ the save feature wasnt there

I think its only available if you havent published the job

ajm42agrajag
  • ajm42agrajag

GCCC Leader & Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:01 PM

Loaded a published DM

Edited it

Clicked "update"

If you're continually getting this message for a job but can still publish other jobs there's a very high chance your job title and/or description contains a disallowed word. R* hasn't implemented a error message for this - instead you get the rather unhelpful and completely wrong "cloud servers unavailable" message or "Rockstar game services unavailable". This happened when I tried publishing a job with "Grapeseed" in the title and took me days to figure out what the issue was. 

• glamnarc and Kennethmt like this

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:17 AM

Man it would be nice if I had control over if the minimap appeared for players. =/

theblackside
  • theblackside

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:41 AM

^not happening for you atleast.

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:52 AM

It would open up so many more opportunities for game modes lol.

xzulas
  • xzulas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:06 PM

Amazing post and amount of time and work you have put into this list, thanks again 

• stronktank likes this

stronktank
  • stronktank

#stronk

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:07 AM

https://support.rock...reator-Wishlist

New support article with the latest updated version of the wishlist.

Please upvote.

Hoping to get this as the no.1 recommended support article.

stronktank
  • stronktank

#stronk

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:21 PM

Another giant update to the OP. Thanks to all the people contributing! And big heads up to Zorvaine for all the Capture Creator suggestions!!!

!!!UPVOTE!!!

Pastry
  • Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:50 AM

Amazing how much work you've  all put into this. Being a huge fan of the Content Creator and making jobs in it this thread is a very good place to get new ideas from and to add suggestions. Let's hope R* listens to this support article.  :^:   :r*:

• stronktank likes this

mikezilla2
  • mikezilla2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:28 AM

so is there anything on that list that they have given us recently aside from more props  ?

• stronktank likes this

stronktank
  • stronktank

#stronk

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:36 PM

The fixes are located on the bottom. So it's pathetic. They throw an update for bad servers, but don't fix small things like the forced sticky/smoke grenade that are switched? Bleh.

FIXES,...

• Vertical controls for props (similar to the stunt jump camera controls)
  • Higher prop limit on PS4
  • Natural props (f.e. mud ramps, trees, rocks, etc.)
  • Support for floating props/checkpoints
  • Extend player limit to 16/30 in air races
  • (Capture Creator) Being able to make actors respawn in a vehicle
  • ...?
  • mikezilla2 likes this

SACHMATA
  • SACHMATA

Content Creator

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:29 PM

Congratulations for the perfect initiative and excellent work. Bravo!

For me it is difficult to participate in this topic because of my bad English.But I wish the success of this mission!

• mikezilla2, UniqueAsh and stronktank like this

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:29 PM

ALL vehicles to be available so when the heist creator comes out I can recreate the parachute scene from Fast 7

Chris Guzman
  • Chris Guzman

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:48 PM

What use the content creator has if the verified jobs are just deathmatches with Lazers, tanks and Buzzards spawned randomly with no other objects to take cover or anything that encourages for the players to use approach tactics or stealth created by 13 year old kids.

And what about the races, that is if straight tracks full of ramps can be properly called races.

I can't believe Rockstar verified jobs like Saving Ryan's Privates and Jumps, jumps, jumps.

I've created 2 deatchmatches and 2 captures. I know how much time takes to create and polish each detail so it can be a playable stage, yet again, nobody plays them never because everyone is busy playing Saving Ryan's Privates.

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

"AKA The Bhoys2011" Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 April 2015 - 06:54 PM Edited by UniqueAsh, 04 April 2015 - 06:55 PM.

What use the content creator has if the verified jobs are just deathmatches with Lazers, tanks and Buzzards spawned randomly with no other objects to take cover or anything that encourages for the players to use approach tactics or stealth created by 13 year old kids.

And what about the races, that is if straight tracks full of ramps can be properly called races.

I can't believe Rockstar verified jobs like Saving Ryan's Privates and Jumps, jumps, jumps.

I've created 2 deatchmatches and 2 captures. I know how much time takes to create and polish each detail so it can be a playable stage, yet again, nobody plays them never because everyone is busy playing Saving Ryan's Privates.

This is not the place to be winging about who does and dosnt play your jobs or what R* verify. You have no respect for creators or their hard work or what this posts purpose is. Instead you just turn up here talking sh*t. Everyone knows R* verify sh*te why moan about it? If you joined a decent creator crew you'd be left eating your words not here rambling bare bullsh*t. Pfffttt!!!!

Chris Guzman
  • Chris Guzman

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 04 April 2015 - 07:10 PM

This is not the place to be winging about who does and dosnt play your jobs or what R* verify. You have no respect for creators or their hard work or what this posts purpose is. Instead you just turn up here talking sh*t. Everyone knows R* verify sh*te why moan about it? If you joined a decent creator crew you'd be left eating your words not here rambling bare bullsh*t. Pfffttt!!!!

Sorry to hurt your feelings but it is true.

It's a forum so I have freedom of speech, besides I know how hard is to create a job instead of spawning tanks and Buzzards.

My true objective was to make people reflect about it and create descent jobs for Rstar to verify and the people could play.

Maybe if you see my creations you might change your mind.

Also I would like to see some of yours if you are so sure on what you say.

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

"AKA The Bhoys2011" Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 April 2015 - 07:15 PM

indeed you are but i know how much Stronk has put into this thread and how long we spend in creator making the best jobs for PS4 so maybe you should voice your OPINIONS elsewhere on another more relevant thread. Those opinions i do not agree with apart from R* verifying nonsense.What platform you on? if PS4 ill private message you with some links to get those creative juices flowing possibly. Ill be making no more comments here thank you.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Hustler

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 April 2015 - 07:19 AM

I have a suggestion that might be added to the Capture creator for Capture GTA - Can we have capture vehicles that don't re-spawn?

Currently once you pick up a vehicle and drop it to a designated point it re-spawns in its original location. If they didn't re-spawn we could place multiple vehicles to steal and deliver. Each one could be progressively further afield and harder to reach.

I am currently making a Capture GTA where two teams have to steal and deliver 6 vehicles spread across the lower half of the map to a dockland location. Both teams have to deliver the vehicles to the same location with multiple ambush & choke-points in and out of the delivery spot. Strategically placed barriers force both teams to use some of the same roads to get to their Capture vehicles.
Obviously this scenario is impossible to create because as soon as vehicle 1 (unguarded & visible) is stolen and delivered it re-spawns thereby making it unnecessary to go after vehicles 2 - 6 (more guarded and hidden)

• stronktank likes this

adsyfindlay
  • adsyfindlay

XDBX

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:54 PM Edited by adsyfindlay, 08 April 2015 - 07:54 PM.

Love the ideas! Just one idea to add to the racing section and that is to see the effective areas of checkpoints maybe in a light yellow? Like the capture area in created captures, to allow better placement instead of trial and error :).

Plus the option to turn cars and pedestrians off in races, I think this has already been mentioned though?

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Hustler

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:09 PM Edited by sleepwalk1980, 09 April 2015 - 06:11 PM.

Props Suggestion

Add dogs to the Actor menu, maybe two varieties, 4 colours each.

They could be set to attack as hostile in the same way peds can be - they could be placed with gang members or as guard dogs in industrial areas.

(Also I can't see any upvote option when I click through to that link up there... I've only been signed up to social club for less than a month. Could that be why?)

• stronktank likes this

adsyfindlay
  • adsyfindlay

XDBX

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:42 PM

Props Suggestion

Add dogs to the Actor menu, maybe two varieties, 4 colours each.

They could be set to attack as hostile in the same way peds can be - they could be placed with gang members or as guard dogs in industrial areas.

(Also I can't see any upvote option when I click through to that link up there... I've only been signed up to social club for less than a month. Could that be why?)

Do you see the arrows on the left hand side of the text just underneath "QUESTION" written in bold text, click on the up arrow to upvote, hope that helps? :)

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Hustler

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:30 AM

Wow they don't make that obvious do they. Thanks. Upvoted!

I hear Daniel Radcliffe is playing one of the R* brothers in an upcoming movie about GTA.
Maybe we spam his fan pages / emails with this wishlist - get him to take to to R*...

• stronktank and adsyfindlay like this

LeeH1989
  • LeeH1989

Ex Crew Member Of Micheal's...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2015 - 02:44 PM

Great work in here, creator really needs more options and freedom definitely!

adsyfindlay
  • adsyfindlay

XDBX

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2015 - 03:45 PM

Had an idea for a LTS game mode, where you have a defending team and an attacking team. The defending team has props that they can place down, determined by the creator. Not many say 3 per player for example 2 barriers (barriers are pre-chosen by the creator) and an explosive barrel. The attacking team has to travel to a weapon depot to collect their weapons and vehicles and then travel to the defenders. Apart from that the creator should be the same as any other LTS with props and weapons to be placed. What do you guys think? Could be called Fortify?

• stronktank likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Hustler

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:33 PM

Trigger / Action Areas.

Creator defined areas that can be placed on the map that, when passed into, triggers an action in another creator defined area.

They could be like the adjustable red dome radius that can be increased or decreased around a ped.

Or it could be an irregularly shaped multi-sided area that you create by placing markers with the final marker being placed over the first one to create a whole.

For example - a Trigger area could be placed across a road that when driven through spawns 4 Black SUV's with hostile gang members in the Action area a few blocks away

So in the creator you would select "Set Trigger / Action area" and place your markers.
Once the area was complete a separate menu would become available whereby you can set your criteria for what sets off the trigger - eg. "driven into", or "walked into" etc

Then once that is set it prompts you to set your Action area. Once that is done another menu gets you to set out your action - eg. "spawn gang members - 10" etc

It's a rough idea and may need some refining.

• adsyfindlay likes this

hdnine
  • hdnine

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:51 PM Edited by hdnine, 21 April 2015 - 06:50 PM.

BUGS

* Below is a problem i encountered while typing in a title for my job. Somehow i managed to get all of these strange characters in which i now can't remove. It's probably a database issue and on the social club website, the title shows up as "Up the Rapids䃷䃷䃷䃷䃷䃷䃷䃷䃷䃷䃷䃷䃷".

1tRDOd0.png

SUGGESTIONS

Capture mode

* Allow us to control the respawn time of capture objects and actors.

Team Deathmatch

* Please seperate the different teams spawn points so we can control where each team can spawn. Right now they share all of the spawn points which can really mess things up when playing the job. Also, if you are doing a 30 person DM you have to set 60 shared spawn points and 15 per team which is crazy.

General

* Please add an option in the start menu to jump directly into Creator. Right now i have to either start the story or online mode first. Then go into the menus to chose Creator.

* Entering text into the description is a real hazzle. Some time it freezes and you can't write anything else except pushing <enter> to save the text. Mostly the problem is that you can't use the arrow keys to scroll through the text. Not only left and right but also up and down to reach lines above or below. Home and End buttons don't work (home should have a separate function while entering text). Clicking anywhere in the text with your mouse would be nice.
* Allow us to exit to Windows directly from the creator menu instead of only being able to go to online or to story mode. It's an annoying two step process that takes time.
* Allow for smaller checkpoints when making bicycle races so they can fit into tighter areas.
* When doing races it would be real nice if we could get a preview of all the available vehicles instead of having to guess which one is which. The name doesn't always help so showing an image and some info of the vehicle would be nice.
* Is there any reason for the 1.62 mile minimum limit of races? When doing lap races, that limit should be allowed to be shorter. maybe it should be calculated on the total distance instead?
* When laying out any kind of job it would be very helpful to have a minimap that shows which direction things are in the world. Since we can't tilt the camera up, sometimes you have to zoom out quite a bit or move around before getting your bearings. A minimap would help things.

* Sometimes i really wish i could turn off camera clipping so i can get closer to areas and want to work with. The other options is of course to switch view to go on ground but the "overhead" workflow is so much faster.

* Allow us to have a race type that is different from GTA but where we can place all kinds of special items like boosts, rockets and such -- without having to have weapons enabled.

* Lighted signs, separators or other indicators to make it more clear which way you are supposed to drive. Left, right, either left or right and so on.

* When working in the environment placing props with a X360 controller you set the height with <L>, <R> and rotate with <LB>, <RB> which is fine in itself. The problem is that they move or rotate the object way to fast, it almost jumps, as soon as you click the buttons making it really hard to get them right.

PROP WISHLIST

* Since i enjoy doing rally special stages in Creator it would be nice to have more rally related props in the game. Three that i noticed were missing was 1.) dynamic flags of all sorts, on poles, on lines and so on. 2.) Security tape to hang across streets and roads. 3.) Spectators that can be placed that are cheering you on.

* Add spruce and pine trees and not only leaf trees.

• stronktank, adsyfindlay and Damned_Hitman like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users