» «
Photo

A Couple Things

2 replies to this topic
LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:14 PM Edited by LightningLord411, 24 August 2014 - 08:15 PM.

Hello everybody!

So there's a couple things bugging me about this site now:

- Why can't we have a notification when a thread we make gets merged into an existing one? I remember looking stupid because 2 of my threads went M.I.A. only to find out they were moved to a thread similar to mine. While doing so is nice and all, can we get a notification about it? Like this:

Your thread [insert thread title here] has been moved to [insert link here].

- Also, how come when a thread gets deleted, it says I can't view the forum? Doesn't that refer to the entire website? Shouldn't it say "you cannot view this thread as it has been deleted or moved"? Or something like that?

Trying not to complain, but will something like this be added?

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:17 PM

I'm moving this to Suggestions since it's better suited there.

- Also, how come when a thread gets deleted, it says I can't view the forum? Doesn't that refer to the entire website? Shouldn't it say "you cannot view this thread as it has been deleted or moved"? Or something like that?

That's because we don't actually delete topics. They are just moved to the Recycle Bin which is a forum that only mods/admins can view.

• LightningLord411 likes this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:24 PM Edited by LightningLord411, 24 August 2014 - 08:24 PM.

I'm moving this to Suggestions since it's better suited there.

That's because we don't actually delete topics. They are just moved to the Recycle Bin which is a forum that only mods/admins can view.
I see. Thanks for the clarification.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users