Quantcast

» «
Photo

if you could go back in time & play legit would you?

112 replies to this topic
Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Glitchers are impotent

lol most random insult ever XD

Legits rape baby seals!

FedoraTheExplora
  • FedoraTheExplora

Banned Forever from Club Penguin...I'm so Badass.

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 4 weeks ago

I would go back in time and buy the Roosevelt.

• FilthyEsquire and FreshFinest like this

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Glitchers are impotent

Legits rape baby seals!

Ha. But legits earned their right to do so.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 4 weeks ago

grinding missions are never fun. im glad i made millions through exploits

Yes, but PLAYING missions is fun ;)

• Neal Fargo likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Odesza, 4 weeks ago.

Glitchers are impotent

Legits rape baby seals!

Ha. But legits earned their right to do so.

jumping_high_five_family_guy.gif

OT:  People that money glitch really don't affect the game or other players at all other than minuscule things like more ammo/stickies, just don't try to justify it.  Especially when most 'justifications' for cheating are usually really pathetic lol.

• gizmonomono likes this

Adeel007
  • Adeel007

Hustler

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Never - I regret nothing, the game is still fun to me, I do missions for fun and not to grind. 

Shotty Pop
  • Shotty Pop

Medusa head on me like I'm Illuminati

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Played legit since day one and still have 6 million in the bank.

lol 7 months and that's all you have 6 million? smh I can spend 6 mill everyday for months fool trust me 6 mill is nothing to brag about i spend a few million per week.

To answer the question no I wouldn't play legit if i could go back and do it over. Gta is fun to me because I'm filthy rich and can do what  want and buy what i want. I do missions for fun I set endless bounties and turn a boring session into a war zone. So you can get off your cheap ass $6 million dollar high horse pal
picking on the little guy eh? You spend a few mill per week? HA! You make me laugh. I spend 10Mill each week customizing cars and upgrading for the hell of it. Sometimes 10 million a DAY. I buy whatever I want whenever I want. I have my own body guards that make sure I don't get killed. So YOU can get off your cheap wannabe high horse.

Oh and just so you know I have 144MILLION.

Holy sh*t batman this guy has $144 million dollars what are we going to do? I pitty the fool I really do. I'm like $80 million dollars away from a billion. I can spend your $144 million six times over and still have a nice chunk of change left over. It must sting to hear that what you thought was rich is really just middle class. And btw I'm too rich to ride a horse I have a chariot and no I'm not stepping out of it.  It's levels to glitching boy and you haven't even scratched the surface! Stay in your lane & I'll stay in mine

• Sangers likes this

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

member QotD

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Exact opposite. I have always played "legit". Except for the billions I was gifted beyond my control, I earned every penny. If given the option to go back I would glitch like a bitch. I'm sick of grinding

SteelerMonkey746
  • SteelerMonkey746

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

The only thing that I would change is that I would have avoided open lobbies once I heard that modded lobbies were out there. If I had, my stats wouldnt be messed up.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Odesza, 4 weeks ago.

lol 7 months and that's all you have 6 million? smh I can spend 6 mill everyday for months fool trust me 6 mill is nothing to brag about i spend a few million per week.

To answer the question no I wouldn't play legit if i could go back and do it over. Gta is fun to me because I'm filthy rich and can do what  want and buy what i want. I do missions for fun I set endless bounties and turn a boring session into a war zone. So you can get off your cheap ass $6 million dollar high horse pal
picking on the little guy eh? You spend a few mill per week? HA! You make me laugh. I spend 10Mill each week customizing cars and upgrading for the hell of it. Sometimes 10 million a DAY. I buy whatever I want whenever I want. I have my own body guards that make sure I don't get killed. So YOU can get off your cheap wannabe high horse.

Holy sh*t batman this guy has $144 million dollars what are we going to do? I pitty the fool I really do. I'm like $80 million dollars away from a billion. I can spend your $144 million six times over and still have a nice chunk of change left over. It must sting to hear that what you thought was rich is really just middle class. And btw I'm too rich to ride a horse I have a chariot and no I'm not stepping out of it.  It's levels to glitching boy and you haven't even scratched the surface! Stay in your lane & I'll stay in mine

These are actually the dumbest group of posts I've read on this forum, and I re-read my own sometimes.

• Sangers likes this

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I would go back in time and buy the Roosevelt.

I would too. Only regret I have in life, and in game. I could try to think of more, or even one more but that would be spitting hairs. Like I am jealous even of GLITCHERS that own it. I played by the book, and thought I would be broke slightly after it, but was wrong. FOS V3 would have payed for it back. I didn't even grind that mission as much as I could have.

I feel your pain. I purchased everything from the Independence day update, because America is the best.

No, I used to do lsc glitch back in October and during the billionaire days I bought every item that I had unlocked(I even did the warstock glitch) at the time. Don't get me wrong, I've grinded a few times, I grinded for the zentorno and the Roosevelt, but it I didn't have fun grinding.

You're IGN crew... I wonder what you "guise" have fun doing anyway? Nothing you'll say will surprise me.

• FedoraTheExplora likes this

JobAnonymous
  • JobAnonymous

MP3 Crew Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

nope

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

Hustler

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

I would if the game were fixed from the start, soo many glitchers and hackears took the fun of the game.
Now, I only got 2.5M from my glitching money days(dead hooker glitch) so I try to be careful with my expenses now.

Ag3ofLive
  • Ag3ofLive

First There / Never Spotted

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

How about this you cheesy chestnut, if you think you can run your mouth to me then your wrong, meet me in a lobby and I'll let my bitches handle you. You want to say I'm broke? I'll buy you and sell you in a instant. I'm a gta online celebrity!
  • Sangers likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Zwenkwiel, 4 weeks ago.

How about this you cheesy chestnut, if you think you can run your mouth to me then your wrong, meet me in a lobby and I'll let my bitches handle you. You want to say I'm broke? I'll buy you and sell you in a instant. I'm a gta online celebrity!

lol,you guys can't be for real

you're like trolling each other or something XD

• Sangers and TomKongPhooey like this

Skylan
  • Skylan

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'd probably glitch all over again, with the minor difference of not buying every Pegasus vehicle just because I can. It's a pain scrolling through the list to get to the 2 or 3 vehicles I actually use.

• SpidersWeb likes this

egomaniac247
  • egomaniac247

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I joined online in February, after the billionaire days. Ive never glitched either. All of my money was earned the legit, hard, and BORING way. I am however disappointed that rockstar seems to punish people like me with their mission changes.

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

The Notorious K.i.T.T.Y

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

F*CK No!

There a lot of things I would do differently, tho. Like take full advantage of DNS, shun a few ppl I should have never trusted, Glitched  way more money, complete my chrome tank garage, Store an Epsilon Tractor and a bunch of huge blacklisted vehicles  just for sh*t's and giggles and so much more...

Shotty Pop
  • Shotty Pop

Medusa head on me like I'm Illuminati

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Dude can I have your autograph?

• Sangers likes this

MatthewH
  • MatthewH

Wolf Fanatic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

No I wouldn't go back in time as I've always played legit. Every cent of money on my account was earned the proper way. Not by glitching.

• Grizzly322 likes this

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Been there since  release, never glitched. Glitchers need to git gud

• Grizzly322 likes this

lukeskateboards
  • lukeskateboards

Gear Head

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

FR wasn't even that fun early on, it was just people struggling to figure out how to do anything with crappy weapons, I went straight to missions with friends to do all the missions and level up to buy stuff, and holy crap was making money easy on launch with replay/pre-nerf payouts.

Violent Duct for daysz.

Also back when my entire friends list was "Playing GTA Online"

WWrestlingNewz
  • WWrestlingNewz

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

No.  It's not fun for me to spend hours upon hours grinding a couple hundred thousand.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users