Quantcast

» «
Photo

if you could go back in time & play legit would you?

112 replies to this topic
Party-Lika-Rockstar*
  • Party-Lika-Rockstar*

Upstate NY Insurgent Patrol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:26 AM

money glitching millions ruined my game all thats left to do is roam around freeroam murdering everyone its so boring who wants to ride bikes

Dillono
  • Dillono

Tell me, do you bleed?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:27 AM Edited by dillono, 24 August 2014 - 07:27 AM.

I'd go back in time and create prison thugz fight. Except make it good.

• livejoker, MilezDawg and Sangers like this

Rick Daddy
  • Rick Daddy

What's a Noob?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:34 AM Edited by Rick Daddy, 24 August 2014 - 07:35 AM.

Always did play legit (minus the occasional rr grind) until December 25th when Santa happened to visit me a little late that day... with 200 billion dollars for me.  It was fun but got old fast, so I guess it made me appreciate earning the money more.

• livejoker, blackindia and sebcreed like this

BigSean715
  • BigSean715

The deaf hear me and the blind lookin'.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:35 AM

Nah, because everyone else would still do it and I'd feel left out but I feel like if the game started off perfect with no money glitches and stuff then it would've been way more fun.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:39 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 24 August 2014 - 07:39 AM.

No, I'd go back in time and use my glitching knowledge to have millions of dollars, jets and cop cars in my garage, I'd be level 1000, and I'd make a garbage youtube channel with nothing but glitching videos and make enough money to pay off my mother's house and pay for my college tuition irl.

Playing legit is boring a silly.
  • saintsrow, GroundZero, Officer620 and 16 others like this

elfoam
  • elfoam

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:39 AM

I have played legit right through to level 303 and have very much enjoyed it. The only things I haven't enjoyed are the game being continuously nerfed and ruined by rockstar in response to the money glitches. It's been their own fault for building an insecure game but yeah. Thats all that's ruined it recently for me. It all went downhill after they stopped you getting cars from missions.
  • Miauuu5_7 and vozi45 like this

Relative007
  • Relative007

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:55 AM

I have played legit right through to level 303 and have very much enjoyed it. The only things I haven't enjoyed are the game being continuously nerfed and ruined by rockstar in response to the money glitches. It's been their own fault for building an insecure game but yeah. Thats all that's ruined it recently for me. It all went downhill after they stopped you getting cars from missions.

I agree with this. The game is enjoyable played legit IF you have the time to Rank Up and earn money to maximise your Online experience which I understand not everyone has the time to do... Additional, I do not enjoy the fact that after every Update I have no idea whether I will be plagued with Connection Issues or not. During 1.14/1.15 everything was fine, now things are worse for me than during the Hard Freezing days. At least then I would not drop from Jobs. 

• Miauuu5_7 likes this

Ag3ofLive
  • Ag3ofLive

First There / Never Spotted

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:56 AM

No, I'd go back and use the glitches and get millions for future updates and make a YouTube channel.

I'd be a millionaire irl posting glitches day by day............ Maybe even two times a DAY
  • PSgtaplayer1, rockstarfanboy1987 and Inkytwig like this

Mayochiki
  • Mayochiki

The one and only

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:00 AM

No, I'd go back in time and use my glitching knowledge to have millions of dollars, jets and cop cars in my garage, I'd be level 1000, and I'd make a garbage youtube channel with nothing but glitching videos and make enough money to pay off my mother's house and pay for my college tuition irl.

*Dubstep Intro*

Hey everyone it's Sugar Free Nos here and today I'll be showing you guys the best money glitch in this patch of GTA 5 Online but before we start I'll appreciate if you rape the f*ck out of that like button and help me get 300.000 likes, no matter if you haven't watch the video. And if you're new make sure to suscribe my channel because I upload two videos in a day and stream the rest of the day because I don't have nothing else to do. Now let's start the video... like for Chop, I'm out... PEEEZ.

• MilezDawg, hoanghung45, Solid Scorpion and 16 others like this

Viper-Venom
  • Viper-Venom

Formerly Viper5900

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:04 AM

*Dubstep Intro*

Hey everyone it's Sugar Free Nos here and today I'll be showing you guys the best money glitch in this patch of GTA 5 Online but before we start I'll appreciate if you rape the f*ck out of that like button and help me get 300.000 likes, no matter if you haven't watch the video. And if you're new make sure to suscribe my channel because I upload two videos in a day and stream the rest of the day because I don't have nothing else to do. Now let's start the video... like for Chop, I'm out... PEEEZ.

Perfect.

• We Are Ninja, vozi45 and Mayochiki like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:21 AM

*Dubstep Intro*

"Now first you're going to need a fully upgraded Bati 801..."
  • We Are Ninja likes this

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:26 AM

I always played legit.... except for being forced to take gifted money around the holidays.

But rockstar took it all away and gave me 500K anyway.

Viper-Venom
  • Viper-Venom

Formerly Viper5900

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:33 AM Edited by Viper5900, 24 August 2014 - 08:34 AM.

*Dubstep Intro*

"Now first you're going to need a fully upgraded Bati 801..."

"Then you have to jump a stunt jump, bail off the bike in mid air, land on the ground and get up, spin 360 degrees 3 times while chanting "Kifflom brother brother!" then pull up the interaction menu and press "kill yourself". You should then respawn with (Insert a ridiculous sum of money here)."

• JRC99 and Heists like this

cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:37 AM

I did, I was doing a RP one and got to Rank 70, didn't play for a while,got back into it 3 weeks ago and decided to start again, I created a second character first though, to transfer my legit money over, I was gifted millions, didn't use it and taken away :-)

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:43 AM

Always been legit, always managed to avoid being gifted money, no regrets.

:r*:

• robban, We Are Ninja and Heists like this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:58 AM

No, I'd go back and enjoy 1.05 update with my personal Jet, watching noobs try stealing it from me when the mission start was hilarious.

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:00 AM

I wouldn't go back to play the same way I been playing since day 1. That is play clean and not do money glitches. I never have and never will. Nothing to go back on. I love playing legit and that is the code I live by. 

• ChicagoCubs2188 likes this

thebrianmo
  • thebrianmo

Steel City Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:03 AM

I always played legit until I was in a lobby one day and given $6 BILLION dollars. Then the next day another $20 BILLION. I bought everything that could be bought and enjoyed it for a while but honestly, it ruined the game play experience. I was always grinding hard to make money. Missions, robbing stores, whatever I could do to pick up money. The worst part is, now I realize that Rockstar treats us like sh*t and refuses to give us decent missions with good payouts so the hell with them, I'll money glitch every single time a new one comes out.

• DirtyWorka and NBAKingzFan10 like this

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:21 AM

Ah the old days of character deletion and money getting deleted as well.  Nah, I'm happy I did money glitches to help with my characters and money being deleted.  I felt like Rockstar owed me for the time I spent on their game, but they would never compensate for anything, as all they care about is money and they don't give huge issues.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:22 AM Edited by Odesza, 24 August 2014 - 09:23 AM.

I felt like Rockstar owed me for the time I spent on their game,

This is such pitiful childish logic lol.

It's a game, you play it to have fun and enjoy it, you played willingly when they said there would probably be issues with Online early on, a large amount of people lost their characters through their own faults as well.

• Ninjambie likes this

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:25 AM

Ah the old days of character deletion and money getting deleted as well.  Nah, I'm happy I did money glitches to help with my characters and money being deleted.  I felt like Rockstar owed me for the time I spent on their game, but they would never compensate for anything, as all they care about is money and they don't give huge issues.

Did you just say you did money glitches to "protect" your duncecapped character....and then say "all Rockstar cares about is making money"...in the same post?

LOL
  • Ninjambie likes this

doooooba
  • doooooba

Crackhead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:26 AM

no if i was playing legit i wouldnt be having fun with friends in free roam i be doing missions for 6 years to afford my car all i care about is free roam and to get money fast by  glitching id gladly do it

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:27 AM

Well since I just got a notice saying I am being watched as a potential cheater...

Nope. :)

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

I felt like Rockstar owed me for the time I spent on their game, 

This is so childish right here.

You knew what you were getting into when you bought the game. And a lot of my crew has been suspended from this action and thoughts. Just enjoy the game and play it like it is. Have fun and play legit. 

• Odesza and ChicagoCubs2188 like this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Well since I just got a notice saying I am being watched as a potential cheater...

Nope. :)

That's just from people in a lobby reporting you a certain amount of times.

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:28 AM

Always been legit, always managed to avoid being gifted money, no regrets.

:r*:

We need more people like you in the game sessions. :) 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

Did you just say you did money glitches to "protect" your duncecapped character....and then say "all Rockstar cares about is making money"...in the same post?

LOL

Yeah but Rockstar owes him for all the fun he had playing their game.

Karat3
  • Karat3

👀

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

f*ck no.

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:31 AM

LOL

And he says Rockstar owe him lol. They don't owe him sh*t. They have his real life money. 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:33 AM

FR wasn't even that fun early on, it was just people struggling to figure out how to do anything with crappy weapons, I went straight to missions with friends to do all the missions and level up to buy stuff, and holy crap was making money easy on launch with replay/pre-nerf payouts.

• krooked kouki likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users