Photo

best paying jobs?

18 replies to this topic
Treeburner67
  • Treeburner67

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

what are the best paying jobs since they rebalanced all of them?

SevDoggX
  • SevDoggX

Will The Circle Be Unbroken?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by SevDoggX, 3 weeks ago.

I think you'll just have more fun if you play whatever missions you bump into, and not think about which ones pay the most.

Chances are, if a mission is very hard, the payout will be much bigger. If the mission isn't so difficult, chances are, the payout won't be that amazing.

'Stocks And Scares' paid me and a group of players I was with a shameful 13K, but after taking longer to complete it a second time it paid us a mighty 24K.

I also wouldn't hesitate on taking missions provided by the three chumps that paid d*ck before the update, (Lamar, Gerald, Simeon).

Dc14
  • Dc14

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Dc14, 3 weeks ago.

Sinking feeling paid me and my teammate 23k each the other day.
  • bronzeboyxx likes this

bronzeboyxx
  • bronzeboyxx

Goodguygamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Think max payout is 21300 if you get that remember that mission,I've been getting that playing solo hard on some missions,goodbye RR.....

jazzbone
  • jazzbone

Rat

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by jazzbone, 3 weeks ago.

All of the missions pay well now. The deal is that mission pay increases the longer the time is that it takes to complete the mission.

Previous low pay missions now pay more with even higher pay for missions that took a long time to complete. Missions now have variable payouts that reach max at 15 minutes. Finish in 8 minutes and wait 2- 7 minutes to trigger ending and you get more money and rp.

The down side is that missions like Rooftop Rumble pay less if completed in the same time as most did so prior to 1.16. Sit and wait long enough to deliver the case and you will make more than before 1.16. Of course the lower pay for better mission play that then requires less time for mission completion is puzzling.

Potshot is a good mission to play to see how time determines pay. Los Santos Connection is good money with $20,400 max pay solo on hard. Plus there is another $8,000 in crates,free health and armor.

SevDoggX
  • SevDoggX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by SevDoggX, 3 weeks ago.

. Los Santos Connection is good money with $20,400 max pay solo on hard. Plus there is another $8,000 in crates,free health and armor.

Wait, I thought that if you picked up the money in Los Santos Connection, your pay simply became less of what the original payout was going to be? This is what happened before the patch. If you didn't pick up the money, your pay would be at it's peak at the end of the mission. Did they change it so that the crate money doesn't have any relation to the mission's payout? I noticed that there's a lot more 'money packages' scattered upon the ground now in the hanger. Or maybe not. 

I also am curious to know if I can actually keep the money that I pick up from the crates if I fail the mission though, I haven't tested this. 

*edit* 

So I looked on the wiki, and as it turns out you do keep the money after you die. Then again, we just went through an update, 'might've tweaked it. 

Foppez„o
  • Foppez„o

Prankster

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

I really don't understand that you get a bigger reward, the more time you need to complete a mission.Baffles me

cooltay
  • cooltay

Your friendly neighborhood Troll

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Rooftop Rumble is still the best.

MoundLicker
  • MoundLicker

Clowny McShenanigans

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

CEO of a multi-national conglomerate probably pays the best.  More than you're current job working the deep fryer at Burger Shot. 

SevDoggX
  • SevDoggX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I really don't understand that you get a bigger reward, the more time you need to complete a mission.Baffles me

It's just another nerf to the payouts we never asked for and that they failed to tell us about.

Straight Up Menace
  • Straight Up Menace

Beast Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

No Hay Bronca.

KinglyCheese
  • KinglyCheese

Friendly Canadian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

So after a couple rounds of RR, time IS a factor. My first round which was as quick as we could with 4 players gave us 14k each. Second round, 4 players with about 10 minutes of beating our cars with baseball bats, paid out 29k.

EditingYourMouth
  • EditingYourMouth

I saw that new GTA game, Midnight Club : Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

The best paying job is a real one.

• ten-a-penny and KinglyCheese like this

Godeater
  • Godeater

RUSH RLZ

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Godeater, 3 weeks ago.

This is utter bullsh*t. 1.16 announcement R* makes it sound like missions will pay BETTER. Oh they wont take away the 50% bonus boost the first time you play it etc.

Instead they nerf sh*t by ANOTHER 50%, make missions communist little bastards. The more you suck and the longer it takes, the more you are rewarded. Absolute joke.

I invested into vehicles to make missions more effective, spent an entire million or so just on the Buzzard. Now instead of hammering away being focused on a mission playlist being able to generate about $200K per hour, INSTEAD I almost finish the mission in 2 minutes flat, then walk away from the PS3 for another 10 minutes, to come back and finish it off, just to make ~$100K an hour.

CCO3 for example used to pay $10,500 on hard and the RP was about 2K or so. Now for me a normal playthrough nets me a sh*tty $4K and way less RP, so I am compelled to sit there and wait for time to expire.

Absol-f*cking-lutely lame. Nice job Rockstar, incent people to sit idling instead of actually playing the game and having fun. You all should be embarrassed of yourselves.

• Filip454 likes this

MercurySummer
  • MercurySummer

GTA Lifestyle

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Quarry Quarry set to hard with a crew mate got us just over £21k each the other day, can't remember what it paid out before but it's pretty easy for the money.

I agree with SevDoggX the best sessions are finding a group of people who just vote for the next mission/race/deathmatch and don't care about pay. Have fun and the money will soon mount up :)

Chumpkins
  • Chumpkins

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Quarry Quarry set to hard with a crew mate got us just over £21k each the other day, can't remember what it paid out before but it's pretty easy for the money.

I agree with SevDoggX the best sessions are finding a group of people who just vote for the next mission/race/deathmatch and don't care about pay. Have fun and the money will soon mount up :)

Agreed, i have been in lobbies, where we would vote on the next available missions even if its a lower level mission. After doing so for about an hour you will be surprised of the payout. 

ajdude1
  • ajdude1

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

judging the jury

jeager1999
  • jeager1999

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

I still got this gut feeling this new method didn't meld right.  Longer Time Completing = More Money? It doesn't seem right.  Also, I haven't yet noticed any bonus to the payouts while playing with one or more players in the mission.  I played American Exports Solo, got 17k.  Did it again with another player, did all the work and we ended up with 14K.

So I think there a hiccup in this and like always, R* isn't going to tell us until 1.17 Patch Notes.

YG.
  • YG.

Young Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Rooftop rumble

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users