Quantcast

» «
Photo

Make Pegasus reclaim a called vehicle?

4 replies to this topic
Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:26 AM Edited by stonedpimpso, 24 August 2014 - 05:27 AM.

Went off radar to attack a crew of 4 or 5 assholes and was able to pull one of them out of their tank. I was able to kill the guy I jacked for the tank but almost immediately after that Pegasus reclaimed it.

A few messages with this guy lead me to believe he wasn't the tank owner so it must have been another of the 3 other crew mates. Question is how can you make peg do that on command?

Is it as simple as joining a quick job and exiting out? Or like a teleport glitch having to join a race to the betting screen b4 backing out?

Do you have to switch sessions?

This is useful info I need to know.

Grumpy-Goat-
  • Grumpy-Goat-

Goats Rule!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:30 AM

They just do it after a period of time. I know of no way to make it instant.

gt3crazy
  • gt3crazy

The Boss

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:28 AM Edited by gt3crazy, 24 August 2014 - 06:30 AM.

go to the ps store using the menu, then backout. The game thinks you left and locks the vehicles

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:38 AM

Ps store or leave session and have a friend re-invite you

However I think this should be fixed so the vehicle remains until destroyed or you enter an entirely new lobby

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:57 PM

I was probably too caught up in the action to notice his crew mate leave session and join back in. I was too busy firing the tank and then I kinda freaked out when it booted me out because a second crew member was firing RPGs like mad at the whole debacle. Needless to say I got my jab in and felt quite satisfied with the result. It's just too bad I couldn't have laid waste to the whole crew before getting kicked out of the tank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users