Photo

[Idea] The Gearhead Update

31 replies to this topic
CarnageRacing00
  • CarnageRacing00

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:24 AM Edited by MichiganMuscle77, 24 August 2014 - 05:19 PM.

Yeah i know some of you hate "concept" threads but honestly, I don't care.

The Gearhead Update

Car lovers of all types, rejoice! This update brings new content and game changes that are sure to get your motors running. Start off by fine-tuning your skills in the all new San Andreas Driving School! Featuring a slew of interesting and unique driving challenges, the Driving School will prepare you for just about any situation in the battle we call "daily commute". Once you're an expert driver, it's time to find that new ride that will take you from zero to hero as fast as you can deplete your bank account. Of course, you'll need to look the park, so be sure to stop by your local clothing store and fine some threads that show everyone at first glance that you're a serious car lunatic. When you're all geared up and ready to go, it's time to compete in any of the new racing events available throughout San Andreas. These races will be more challenging, yet more rewarding than what you're used to.

Vehicles:

-DeClasse Stallion

The classic Stallion returns with a host of new mods.

stallion.jpg

-Uranus

This compact packs a punch. A favorite among street racers due to it's excellent handling and the ability to toss it around corners gracefully.

LOZUranus-1.jpg

-Faction

The penultimate 80's Muscle Car returns.

Faction-GTA4-front.jpg

-Dukes

Powerful muscle car. Maybe too powerful. Big drag slicks in the back give it the grip it needs to lift the front off the ground under hard acceleration, so be wary.

Dukes-GTA4-HighwayReaper-front.jpg

-ZR-350

Asian sports car from the 90's that appealed to Americans thanks to its long hood, short trunk proportions.

ZR350-GTASA-front.jpg

-Farfegnugen Club

Small hatch back that can hold it's own in the right hands.

Club-GTASA-front.jpg

-Hotknife 

Now available to purchase through San Andreas Super Autos!

maxresdefault.jpg

-Bloodring Banger (multiple variants)

Find and eligible car in the scrap yard (or steal one off the street) and give it the Bloodring Banger treatment where we remove the windows, lights, install a roll cage, loud exhaust and a cool paint job, then go smash it up in an automotive cage match. (Find certain cars such as the Emperor, take it to LSC and choose the "Banger" option, and it will be converted to a Bloodring Banger)

I'll use my own race car for this one. 

10514158_10152391782779775_8848472248024

New Racing Modes

Elimination and Team Race modes will allow you to quickly build a custom play list right from the main job menu.

-Elimination

This racing series features multiple races. The last position in each race is eliminated from the competition and may not participate in the following race. Eliminated players will receive their RP and pay upon exiting the race after a loss. If they choose to stay and spectate, there will be a small RP reward for sticking aroud.

Team Race

-This racing series features multiple races and pits two or more teams of racers against each other in a points battle. Higher each driver on your team places, the more points your team gets. If you're in a two man team and you place first and your partner places last, the other team with second and third place finishes may be ahead in points.

Destruction

-Destruction events are like GTA races, but without the weapons. They consist of tracks with jumps, obstacles, or even demolition derby arenas. Bloodring Bangers are the default vehicle for these races. Smash and bash your way ahead. (Yes, players do this already, but who knows, if we're lucky maybe they'll mostly migrate to this game mode instead of the normal races)

Clothes

-Variously colored racing suits

-Racing helmets of various color

-Racing shoes colored variously

-Hats, shirts and jackets featuring in-game car manufacturer logos

LSC Mods

-Various racing liveries for all performance vehicles

Includes all Sports, Muscle and Super cars. Some other cars will be compatible.

-New racing stripe packages for more vehicles

Includes all Sports, Muscle and Super cars. Some other cars will be compatible.

-Bloodring Banger Conversion

Available for Emperor, Rhapsody, Buccaneer, Picador, Sabre, Vigero, Voodoo, Tornado, Glendale and Regina.

Removes glass, lights, trim. Replaces wheels and tires with your choice of black steel rims or painted steel rims and basic tires. Guts interior and installs full roll cage. Adjusts performance levels to be roughly equal. Changes exhaust sound to be louder. Various liveries and paint jobs available.

Change Log:

-Changed engine note on certain vehicles to a more satisfying sound.

-Fixed instances where AI cars would gain infinite mass and bulldoze player vehicles. AI vehicles no longer accelerate when frightened.

-Added ability to exit cars without shutting off engine for faster getaways

-Changed car delivery feature to allow for switching personal vehicles more easily. You may now switch to any vehicle you own even while near your current personal vehicle.

-Added large trucks and utility vehicles to the race creator. You can now create races with Buses and semi trucks - WITH trailers attached.

-Players now automatically go off-radar when riding in a taxi. They may be revealed using the "Reveal Players" feature. Players with bounties remain visible on the radar.

-Players with maximum driving skill will steal parked cars faster using Franklin's method of jimmying the lock. They will also hot wire faster.

• blk95ta, Strengthcamp, Shaundi. and 15 others like this

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

S Q U ∆ D

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:01 AM

I wish for all this stuff too.

EvilFiend
  • EvilFiend

Trying to change

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:05 AM

Would be the best update by far.

The thing you missed was a racetrack added with multiple routes that can be blocked off to make multiple tracks.
  • strakan7 and godziller like this

Kaiju Blue
  • Kaiju Blue

Berlinetta

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:05 AM

Sounds interesting, but the thread itself is in dire need of some pictures.

• livejoker likes this

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:06 AM Edited by dreaded_verse, 24 August 2014 - 06:08 AM.

bloodring banger emperor.  I need it.

& can we add the Marbelle?  As both normal and banger versions.

& should add the feature to leave cars running (idling) when hopping out real fast.  Matter fact, they should only be turned to "engine off" if you hold Triangle (or whatever your button is) for a second upon exit.

• strakan7 likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:09 AM

I'm strangely more excited about the "go off radar when in a taxi" feature.

Need pics. Also, Stallion NEEDS to come back. It's been in most GTA's and The Warriors (also...Manhunt?). I wouldn't be surprised if it was in Red Dead Redemption. It's the GTA car.

• strakan7 likes this

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

I'll be okay.

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:10 AM Edited by IanE55, 25 August 2014 - 12:08 AM.

This thread looks similar, hmmm...

Also, it's Bürgerfahrzeug or simply BF.

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:10 AM

I want all this sh*t in the game like now. :) 

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Not much of an impression...

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:17 AM

This actually can be made quite easily by R* since it's just ports and reskins.Just hope that R*'s people accidentally see this thread and it might be made.
  • strakan7 likes this

CarnageRacing00
  • CarnageRacing00

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:56 PM

I think Rockstar does take note of popular ideas. We all said we wanted a tank radar icon, we got one. That's not the first idea they've acknowledged. If any one if my ideas sound good, make another thread about it when this one dies.

Dannnisaur
  • Dannnisaur

Heroic Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:00 PM

That Fast Lane DLC concept idea was much better, in my opinion. Most of the cars you've listed won't ever be driven; the only thing I actually like are your ideas for the Bloodring Banger.

• Testarossa likes this

CarnageRacing00
  • CarnageRacing00

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:10 PM

That Fast Lane DLC concept idea was much better, in my opinion. Most of the cars you've listed won't ever be driven; the only thing I actually like are your ideas for the Bloodring Banger.

The only thing this had in common with the fast lane DLC idea is the inclusion of the blood ring banger and the fact that they're both racing based dlcs. They could both exist. Thanks for the input.

antonov225kill
  • antonov225kill

Journey Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:22 PM

No Hotknife, but totally would go for all of the rest. Hopefully with the return of the old Blista Compact.
  • Dern Sure likes this

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:25 PM Edited by ModderX, 24 August 2014 - 02:26 PM.

Uranus, ZR350 and Club sound beautiful <3
  • BigJoe_1 likes this

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:32 PM

while i do not fully agree, i like it. of course the only thing i would really want out of it all would be the Hotknife, maybe a Dukes if it as nice as i imagine. although considering the Hotknife is a CE item i can not see R* just giving it away for free when the CE owners had to pay real money for them. it might not be much, but a small paid DLC for the CE game content would be in order there.

Isacann
  • Isacann

King

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:37 PM

yesyesyes, an indoor area for the bloodring bangers to destroy eachother would be amazing, just like in GTA:SA 

Isacann
  • Isacann

King

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:43 PM

yesyesyes, an indoor area for the bloodring bangers to destroy eachother would be amazing, just like in GTA:SA 

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:45 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 24 August 2014 - 02:47 PM.

Driving in GTAV is still boring no matter how many cars you have or how pretty they are.

How about some concept threads that focus on fixing the broken gameplay mechanics, instead of piling extra sh*t on top of said gameplay mechanics.

If R* announced this, I would not give a sh*t, same with all the other "HERE'S SOME SHINY CARS AND GUNS" updates.

If R* announced a "We're fixing what we f*cked up" update, then I would be hyped.
  • strakan7 and Governator like this

morgan 5301
  • morgan 5301

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:53 PM

I'd love to see the return of the dukes it was my favourite car in iv I'd also like to see the hotring racer return

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:57 PM

Sounds great. Give me an orange dukes with a brush guard on the bumper and I'll be happy.

CarnageRacing00
  • CarnageRacing00

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:05 PM

Driving in GTAV is still boring no matter how many cars you have or how pretty they are.

How about some concept threads that focus on fixing the broken gameplay mechanics, instead of piling extra sh*t on top of said gameplay mechanics.

If R* announced this, I would not give a sh*t, same with all the other "HERE'S SOME SHINY CARS AND GUNS" updates.

If R* announced a "We're fixing what we f*cked up" update, then I would be hyped.

Feel free to make your own thread then. As a matter of fact, I think the driving in GTA V is fun, so... opinions, man.

atiass18
  • atiass18

i be killin

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:58 PM

We need a gas mask in this game

CarnageRacing00
  • CarnageRacing00

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:25 PM

Would be the best update by far.

The thing you missed was a racetrack added with multiple routes that can be blocked off to make multiple tracks.

I think that would be great, but I just don't know about Rockstar's intentions of adding to or modifying the map at all. We'll see...

Bitmapp
  • Bitmapp

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:57 PM

Hotknife is a no go, you know how many people would get pissed? I mean wouldn't you if you spent $150 on something that was now free? Cmon now.

• Khelandros likes this

Khelandros
  • Khelandros

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:11 AM

Hotknife is a no go, you know how many people would get pissed? I mean wouldn't you if you spent $150 on something that was now free? Cmon now.

The only way the special edition cars and bike should be added is as a paid dlc. Otherwise ^^^^ this.

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:47 AM

The only change I would make is to the Elimination Race lap based instead of race based.

strakan7
  • strakan7

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:01 AM

The only change I would make is to the Elimination Race lap based instead of race based.

would only work in non contact, youd have people purposefully holding eachother back, esp in team races

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:01 AM

That ZR350 has such a long hood and such a short trunk

Notoris
  • Notoris

Apex Predator

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:10 AM

All of it, right now, please.

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Commissioner - SURF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:10 AM

All for the bloodring banger idea. Open up the stadium and let us have a demo derby.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users