Quantcast

» «
Photo

do you get road rage after being cut off by npc drivers in gtao?

48 replies to this topic
cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Homie

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:33 AM

The NPC's don't look out for motorbilkes that is for sure, I was riding straight and one of them just turned left and I went right into the side of the car.  I got up and shotgun to the face.

Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:38 AM

hate NPC drivers cut you off when ever they have the chance or if the just happen to stop in front of you side ways and turn turn left or right they move as soon as you push the acceleration button, f*cking hate it and i wish NPC could get wounded like in GTAIV but instead they directly fall on the ground to an instant death

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:40 AM

Little tip:

Never ask people on the GTA forums to "not call you dumb or say your thread sucks"

Anyway....These are some of my worst rage moments. It seems like npc drivers actively try to swerve into me while I'm on missions.

I usually shout something like "GET THE f*ck OUT OF MY WAY!" While unloading a whole clip from my micro smg through their windshield.

a week ago i was driving one of my cars in los santos (i forget which one) and i made a left turn and t the same time an npc in a albany emperior coming the opposite direction made a right turn, he cut me off and flipped me the bird.

so i shot him.

and why i asked no one to insult my threads was because i never used to ask, and some of my threads got insults one or two that kinda hurt.

• Kazandra likes this

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:45 AM

Little tip:

Never ask people on the GTA forums to "not call you dumb or say your thread sucks"

Anyway....These are some of my worst rage moments. It seems like npc drivers actively try to swerve into me while I'm on missions.

I usually shout something like "GET THE f*ck OUT OF MY WAY!" While unloading a whole clip from my micro smg through their windshield.

a week ago i was driving one of my cars in los santos (i forget which one) and i made a left turn and t the same time an npc in a albany emperior coming the opposite direction made a right turn, he cut me off and flipped me the bird.
so i shot him.

and why i asked no one to insult my threads was because i never used to ask, and some of my threads got insults one or two that kinda hurt.

Don't let people online hurt you. They might be brave sitting 500 miles away interacting with a monitor and keyboard but would never have the balls to say the things they do when they are face-to-face with a living person......

Because they might get punched in the throat. lol
  • hugh750 and cjmahoney like this

ProLaps
  • ProLaps

I came. I saw. I conquered Johnny's ass.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:45 AM Edited by MichaelK91, 24 August 2014 - 10:51 PM.

this thread is just for laughs, please no posts saying "this thread sucks!" or "op are you dumb??".

what do you like to do when you get road rage after an npc has cut you off in gtao??

I usually murder them in the most common ways on GTA Online. For example, unloading a hail of bullets from my chosen sidearm or firearm at that present moment, toss them a chosen gift from my car to show them my appreciation for cutting me off of hitting me which results in their death from a fiery explosion and sometimes my own. A rocket of death from my RPG, ramming their own car with mine, or just a middle finger.

• hugh750 likes this

zc625
  • zc625

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:28 PM

Yes, I usually just lay on the horn
  • NecroNeedle likes this

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

I'm cool-headed when an NPC cuts me off. But sometimes, a little road rage slips out. I sometimes blurt out, "STOP DOING THAT!" when an NPC decided to hit a U-turn for no reason.

Other times, I don't even say anything. I simply block the road, and sticky their car.

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:34 PM Edited by ModderX, 25 August 2014 - 07:34 AM.

I may have aided the need for the warning in the OP. Oops. Oh, well. Sorry! :/

Finally, a relatable thread by our treasured hugh750! Yes, it pisses me off to no end. Especially when they damage my car while doing so.

I also hate when they brake check me as I get closer.
  • hugh750 likes this

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

You Bumder

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:46 PM

If chasing them down and heashotting them counts as road rage then yes :lol:.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

I'm all pissed off when they engage mindless civil courage mode while i get chased by cops.

NecroNeedle
  • NecroNeedle

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:17 PM

i try not to get mad cuz of the mental state sh*t you know how it go.

BUT THEN I REMEMBER HOW THEY SWERVED RIGHT THE f*ck INTO ME OBVIOUSLY ON PURPOSE, So then i get out my car and bust a cap in them through their windshield right in between the eyes.

TCA
  • TCA

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:26 PM

they meet their maker via sticky

Angelic
  • Angelic

Chola Vida

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:31 PM

I like to shoot at them just to scare them a bit then run them off the road.

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

No. Definitely not

0_09_zps7d100b78.jpg

• hugh750 likes this

goldadderXD
  • goldadderXD

Lord Tenebrous

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:46 PM

i generaly only bother to kill me if they hit me when im out of my car :p

oidgod
  • oidgod

Just Another Nobody

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:06 PM

this thread is just for laughs, please no posts saying "this thread sucks!" or "op are you dumb??".

what do you like to do when you get road rage after an npc has cut you off in gtao??

Well, whenever I'm driving around minding my own business, delivering Simeons car and all the sudden Sentinel Guy comes out of nowhere, he gets an AP clip to his head.

reece251
  • reece251

Professional Killer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:11 PM

It annoys the hell out of me, especially when I have a sticky bombing maniac in a Zentorno chasing me.

SideStunt
  • SideStunt

"He's covered wars, ya' know."

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:19 PM

When I'm on my way to do something important quickly there would be always an NPC that always tries to cause me to crash, then I pull out the NPC, shoot him/her the face with a shotgun for being retarded then beat their corpses with my SE Hammer for doing it on purpose.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:25 PM

Little tip:

so i shot him.

Don't let people online hurt you. They might be brave sitting 500 miles away interacting with a monitor and keyboard but would never have the balls to say the things they do when they are face-to-face with a living person......

Because they might get punched in the throat. lol

thank you for your kind responce, it made me feel good. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users