LifeInvader [IDEA]

17 replies to this topic
LehPhatGer-bear
  • LehPhatGer-bear

The Ladies Man

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:23 AM

I don't know if there's been a similar idea to this, or a similar concept, so I'ma share it anyway...

How cool would it be if LifeInvader actually worked? I think it would. Here's how it could work...

Using the in game phone, you would go to LifeInvader and you would log in using your Rockstar Social Club account, and you'd have basic info on it about your character. This is when your Social Club account comes to play... When you take a photo it would give you the option to share it to LifeInvader. But! In game photos ONLY! No real life pictures. Then after that you could add friends, and what not. And the friends you already have on PSN/XBox that play GTA V Online would already be added, but you can delete them if you want.

That's the basic concept. Share your ideas!

• LightningLord411 likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:24 AM

Well OP atleast your idea ins't that stupid...

• LehPhatGer-bear likes this

LehPhatGer-bear
  • LehPhatGer-bear

The Ladies Man

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:28 AM

Well OP atleast your idea ins't that stupid...

LOL! Appreciate it... Oh wait! Better make an "Appreciation Thread" for you. Lol.

BaRe 2G
  • BaRe 2G

SS13 Capo

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:47 AM

But we already have the Social Club?

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:00 AM

Yeah, but have it in GTA Online. Lifeinvader is there but it won't work.

Yura'ndGames
  • Yura'ndGames

☆Bifta'sRus☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:03 AM

It would be cool, Extra app to use :p

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:05 AM Edited by hugh750, 24 August 2014 - 05:11 AM.

I don't know if there's been a similar idea to this, or a similar concept, so I'ma share it anyway...

How cool would it be if LifeInvader actually worked? I think it would. Here's how it could work...

Using the in game phone, you would go to LifeInvader and you would log in using your Rockstar Social Club account, and you'd have basic info on it about your character. This is when your Social Club account comes to play... When you take a photo it would give you the option to share it to LifeInvader. But! In game photos ONLY! No real life pictures. Then after that you could add friends, and what not. And the friends you already have on PSN/XBox that play GTA V Online would already be added, but you can delete them if you want.

your idea might have some merit.

but i really like to see r* getting bawsaq to work in gtao, we could make a killing in investing in ammunation! :lol:

• ModderX and BaRe 2G like this

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

O.G.A.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:08 AM

Terrible idea, to me.

I feel like this installment of GTA is already to focused on social media and the likes of that.  

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:09 AM

Good idea, and it could make use of the names we chose when we first made our character(s).

Yura'ndGames
  • Yura'ndGames

☆Bifta'sRus☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:10 AM

your idea might have some merit.
but i really like to see r* getting bawlsaq to work in gtao, we could make a killing in investing in ammunation! :lol:
Then when the "gamebreaking" money glitches come everyone would panic and say Bawsaq sucks.

BaRe 2G
  • BaRe 2G

SS13 Capo

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:11 AM

Isn't that what the Social Club is though? Lifeinvader for GTA Online? It has everything OP mentioned; character info/stats, photos and ability to add friends.

I guess this could be an interesting update if they add more features than the Social Club has but like hugh750 said I'd rather see the stock market added to online.

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:12 AM

Isn't that what the Social Club is though? Lifeinvader for GTA Online? It has everything OP mentioned; character info/stats, photos and ability to add friends.

I guess this could be an interesting update if they add more features than the Social Club has but like hugh750 said I'd rather see the stock market added to online.

1. It's to remove the hassle of having to go to your computer and have it there in the game.

2. I have a feeling if stock market is added to the game, everyone will have shares with Pegasus or MMI lol
  • BaRe 2G likes this

BaRe 2G
  • BaRe 2G

SS13 Capo

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:17 AM

1. It's to remove the hassle of having to go to your computer and have it there in the game.

2. I have a feeling if stock market is added to the game, everyone will have shares with Pegasus or MMI lol

True but I'm sure Rockstar could find a way to make it work like only allowing players to have shares in one company at a time or something.

• LightningLord411 likes this

Mathew442
  • Mathew442

Irritated.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:33 AM Edited by Mathew442, 24 August 2014 - 05:34 AM.

NO. This is why I want a GTA set pre-2000's. I am sick and tired of seeing social media in real life, why the hell would I want to see it in GTA?

Also, why the hell would a career criminal who kills people everyday dick about on social media? I don't know about you, but my character isn't a teenager.

TheBaronOfHell
  • TheBaronOfHell

Elegantly Evil

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:36 AM

Personally, I'd just like the email app to work as a cross lobby messaging system, saving the trouble of accessing the psn or xbox menu. Players would have their social club nicknames or psn IDs/gamertags as the email addresses. For example:

"insertnamehere"@eyefind.com

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

O.G.A.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:37 AM

NO. This is why I want a GTA set pre-2000's. I am sick and tired of seeing social media in real life, why the hell would I want to see it in GTA?

Also, why the hell would a career criminal who kills people everyday dick about on social media? I don't know about you, but my character isn't a teenager.

Agreed.

"LOLZ JUS RAN OVER 7 PEOPLE LOLZ, CHECK OUT THIS PIX OF BLOOD STAINS ALL OVER MY CAR"  

• GTAmaster09 and Mathew442 like this

LehPhatGer-bear
  • LehPhatGer-bear

The Ladies Man

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:36 AM

Thanks for the feedback and positive comments! :D

Good idea, and it could make use of the names we chose when we first made our character(s).

True! I saw no point in giving them names because you never see the name anywhere.

I rarely see people actually use the Social Club for social media. 

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:40 AM

That's Social Club.. with a better idea, of course.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users