So, I missed the 4th of July pack

40 replies to this topic
7nvd
  • 7nvd

Wakeboarder

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:06 AM

Even the "loyal" gamers miss out on things, Rockstar never spawned a special crate for me.
  • Zonnex likes this

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:47 AM Edited by BondageKitty, 24 August 2014 - 06:47 AM.

You must agree, there is no reason for items to be limited and the game would be better with them being permanent. The only reason they are limited is that Rockstar wants to make players hurry to spend their cash and also force them to be active. Those that disagree are usually for selfish reasons. Not to descredit those that might give an actual reason but it usually boils down to "I have it and you don't".

NightProwler
  • NightProwler

Nutter with a heart of gold

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:00 AM

You didn't miss much.

Relative007
  • Relative007

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:09 AM

You didn't miss much.

Ultimately this. I really like the Besra now so Rank the Flight School Content above the Independence Day Content. 

Liberator is nice, but being a ground based vehicle unless you are playing in Invite Only, everyone seems to destroy it given the lack of penalty for destroying a Pegasus Vehicle. Rest of the Update is pointless. 

mistermaster7
  • mistermaster7

Thug

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:33 AM

You didn't get a chance to acquire The Liberator???? :O Dude, I feel sorry for you... :/

KriswiffaK
  • KriswiffaK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:18 PM

I started a new job and just didn't have the time to play. I REALLY want the liberator and fire work launcher

PoopyThomas
  • PoopyThomas

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:25 PM

I started a new job and just didn't have the time to play. I REALLY want the liberator and fire work launcher

Firework Launcher will be returning for special holidays, idk what to say about the Liberator though.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:25 PM

Firework Launcher is gone anyway, but you'll get another chance in the future when it's turned back on.

Liberator is a neat toy once and a while, but honestly I rarely use it - probably 2-3 times now, not worth the ~750K. You can't put it in your garage, mod it etc, it's a Pegasus vehicle. 

rodneyclint
  • rodneyclint

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:43 PM

Do people really think they'll still be pimping out content for this game next year? I assumed it would die down after the re-release for the new systems. And I don't know, but I kind of doubt that they'll repeat all the updates again, right?

LurkingLurker
  • LurkingLurker

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:07 AM

Do people really think they'll still be pimping out content for this game next year? I assumed it would die down after the re-release for the new systems. And I don't know, but I kind of doubt that they'll repeat all the updates again, right?

new system sales just arent high enough...

considering rockstars laziness.. of course they would rehash the same crap.. i mean THIS was the best they could think of.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:11 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 25 August 2014 - 02:13 AM.

Yes. It's the one benefit to cash cards.

To sell them, they have to encourage us to consume - fresh (and expensive) in game content helps with this. Stuff like new cars etc I don't believe is terribly time consuming, and should continue to return a profit for a few years yet.

Edit: oh you mean old gen vs new gen - updates will keep coming to old gen, otherwise they'd get pissy customers - I'd probably migrate before then however.

Edit2: I'd expect new gen customers to have missed out unless they previously played on last gen - you can migrate your characters over to the new platform.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users