Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is the auto shotgun cheap, (unfair)

37 replies to this topic

Poll: Is the auto shotgun cheap (77 member(s) have cast votes)

Is it cheap

1. Cheap always (24 votes [31.17%])

Percentage of vote: 31.17%

2. only cheap in death matches, gta races, vs missions, and other jobs (4 votes [5.19%])

Percentage of vote: 5.19%

3. Only cheap in free mode (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Never cheap (49 votes [63.64%])

Percentage of vote: 63.64%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

GTA Supercop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:17 PM

I did some testing, and found the sawed off shotgun is just as effective when I'm holed up in a Posonby's with an NPC bounty that I got on purpose. I just need to get LSPD tint for my auto shottie first.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

#1 Emblem Editor Hater 2014

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:19 PM

The range needs cutting down. Aside from that all I'd really say is the sound of a silenced auto-shotgun annoys the f*ck out of me. Shotguns should NOT have a silencer option. You want to use a shotgun in a death match, you should have to balance the power against the noise it makes, not get the best of both worlds by slapping a silencer on it.

Panzer
  • Panzer

Kapitulieren?...NEIN!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:11 AM

I was speeding by a tattoo parlor at probably over 100 mph and I got auto-shotted out of my car, like wtf?

Chumpkins
  • Chumpkins

Microsoft is love, Microsoft is life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:08 PM

takes no skill at all to use it

cooltay
  • cooltay

Your friendly neighborhood Troll

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:12 PM

The auto shotgun take 100% pure skill. The easiest weapon to use is the SNS pistol duh.

ktek01
  • ktek01

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:55 AM

The only thing I would change would be the range, seems a bit ridiculous at times. I like to use other weapons, but when the auto shotty is kicking my but I will switch over to it and return the favor. 

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:00 PM

I'm sure these Auto Shotgun haters are the type of shooters who like to get to opposite player, doing combat roll and stuff and then get screwed up. 

I don't shoot with auto shotgun in PVP unless there are bastards standing close to me. If you try to shoot someone 15 metres away from you using Auto Shotgun, all we know is that you're a scared noob ass.

redpoint
  • redpoint

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:13 PM

Considering how overpowering it is, and is basically a paradise weapon for squeaker's "spray and pray" mentality, I think it should cost A LOT more.

I also think it should be moved to be unlocked at rank 140 personally. It is unbeatable in a short-range PvP. 

Personally, I think free roam would be much more even, fun and challenging if everybody had non-automatic weapons.

Imagine how calculated and tense a shootout would be if you had to pop your enemies with: a choice of pistols, maybe even a revolver, manual shotguns, the musket (love this weapon), etc, I think this would be much more exciting than "run out into the open and spray" even assault rifles make this kinda boring, but I can tolerate them. 

It's when free roam is just overwhelmed with RPGs, sticky bombs, grenade launchers, miniguns and auto-shotguns it just gets to the point where its hit and hope and I pray for a normal shootout not bombs galore. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users