Photo

Map editing, incorrect rotations or IDs

1 reply to this topic
DepLexOr
  • DepLexOr

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:47 AM Edited by DepLexOr, 23 August 2014 - 08:54 AM.

I'm not 100% sure this is the correct board, and if it isn't I'm sorry, but when using SA:MP map editor to make map mods for an ipl format, the rotations are incorrect. I know this is a well-known bug, so I then tried MTA to add SA:MP object mapping into singleplayer (ipl files), but then the IDs were different to the original SA:MP items ones, so it came up with random objects when converting it to an ipl format (I did install the SA:MP object package for MTA, but the IDs are different). I also tried MEd, but it's terrible, and highly prone to crashing.

I'm just looking for some form of "fix" for the rotations bug in the SA:MP object editor, or the IDs bug in the MTA map editor, or any way to map SA:MP items into single player/ipl format without bugs. I can't find anything which fixes this issue, which is why, as a last resort I'm asking for help here. Any help?

Edit:

Also, the rotations bug for SA:MP objects is random; some work perfectly fine, where others (the majority) don't work at all.

DepLexOr
  • DepLexOr

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:58 AM Edited by DepLexOr, 24 August 2014 - 06:39 AM.

Any help, please? I just want to be able to add SA:MP objects in singleplayer without any bugs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users