Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is the farthest you have gone with the swingset glitch?

37 replies to this topic
oakesypvfc
  • oakesypvfc

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:29 AM

I have never seen this once, am going to have to have a go, was thinking of restarting GTA IV soon anyway.

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:49 AM Edited by daliakiller, 21 September 2014 - 08:51 AM.

Am i the only one around here that isn't lucky enough to even leave the small fences around the park? I had given up this glitch just for this problem. The car only go straight forward and hit the fence.. i might be missing something. on foot i managed to jump 3-4 Nikos height, straight up, falling back to death soon after, if that counts.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:58 AM

Am i the only one around here that isn't lucky enough to even leave the small fences around the park? I had given up this glitch just for this problem. The car only go straight forward and hit the fence.. i might be missing something. on foot i managed to jump 3-4 Nikos height, straight up, falling back to death soon after, if that counts.

Really? What vehicle have you been using to attempt the glitch?

Cheers.

SentinelXSVCS22
  • SentinelXSVCS22

Liberty City Resident III - IV

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:21 AM

The furthest for me has to be Dukes park next to the 1st Pay 'n' Spray and the internet cafe. The most funniest distance I have gone, is the bus stop next to the swing glitch, and always like to think funny things to say. 

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:22 AM Edited by daliakiller, 24 September 2014 - 05:25 AM.

Cheers.
I have used a Presidente, Ruiner, Blista and even Jonathan's Hexxer on EFLC! The Blista once turned into a small box, full deformation, but never left the park.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:26 AM

Cheers.
I have used a Presidente, Ruiner, Blista and Jonathan's Hexxer! The Blista once turned into a small box, full deformation, but never left the park.

Give the Vapid Police Cruiser a go. Position yourself and the support in between the P O of the rear POLICE text. Additionally reverse (and keep lightly reversing) the car onto the middle support of the right hand swing.

I hope this gives you better results.

Cheers.

• daliakiller likes this

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:48 AM

Cheers.
I have used a Presidente, Ruiner, Blista and Jonathan's Hexxer! The Blista once turned into a small box, full deformation, but never left the park.

Give the Vapid Police Cruiser a go. Position yourself and the support in between the P O of the rear POLICE text. Additionally reverse (and keep lightly reversing) the car onto the middle support of the right hand swing.

I hope this gives you better results.

Cheers.
Gotta try this man. Thanks for the tips. I will post results.

Aerosmithfan999
  • Aerosmithfan999

Bazinga!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:56 AM

The furthest I've launched a car is to the park north of the swingset. By the way, if anyone is having trouble launching cars, try reversing the Turismo into the swingset. This trick usually works well for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users