• United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:18 PM

"Not actual game footage."

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:22 PM

How are they making their trailers so epic?!

Erm. Yeah I would really hope the next DLC is military. It would be awesome if the LAV would come back from GTA 4 and if we could get a Titan with the guns and cannons it's supposed to have. It would be awesome to have a military boat too.

I won't get too far into hoping it's a military dlc. Just in case it's not the same thing at all.

C-130 =/= AC-130.

C-130 = Titan.

Throw in an AC-130 and call it "Olymp".

Yay?

Otsd4rv4
  • Otsd4rv4

Yggdrasil

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:26 PM Edited by Otsd4rv4, 24 August 2014 - 05:27 PM.

How are they making their trailers so epic?!

Erm. Yeah I would really hope the next DLC is military. It would be awesome if the LAV would come back from GTA 4 and if we could get a Titan with the guns and cannons it's supposed to have. It would be awesome to have a military boat too.

I won't get too far into hoping it's a military dlc. Just in case it's not the same thing at all.

C-130 =/= AC-130.

C-130 = Titan.
Throw in an AC-130 and call it "Olymp".

Yay?
Puff The Magic Dragon?

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

Member of the Dope Fresh Nation

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:32 PM

Check 7S if u dont believe me, chrome modz found in game images of 2 new ars, a flare gun and a thermite bomb. He thinks its some type of military dlc.

and he also thinks rape is funny.  dont believe anything until legit proof comes out.  look at how disappointed people were with the flight school dlc.  and the trailer was out a day before the release.

Well so far every time hes found a gun file in the code it usually gets added in game a lil bit later. And what does him finding rape funny have to do with anything? If ur talking about the rape mod then yea its pretty funny to see in game, unless ur one of those square ass people who thinks an in game rape animation of a video game character = real life rape.

because he is an asshole.  its not funny to see players victim to some dumbass with a mod that allows someone to rape them.  good thing rockstar nearly filed a lawsuit against him.  little 14 year old pricks should know what and what is not acceptable.

• oldbag69 likes this

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:09 AM

Ill bet money on it

Thelankymidget
  • Thelankymidget

That one guy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:38 AM

Why can't people just wait for the update and not try to get info on it?

Thelankymidget
  • Thelankymidget

That one guy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:44 AM

Check 7S if u dont believe me, chrome modz found in game images of 2 new ars, a flare gun and a thermite bomb. He thinks its some type of military dlc.

and he also thinks rape is funny.  dont believe anything until legit proof comes out.  look at how disappointed people were with the flight school dlc.  and the trailer was out a day before the release.
Well so far every time hes found a gun file in the code it usually gets added in game a lil bit later. And what does him finding rape funny have to do with anything? If ur talking about the rape mod then yea its pretty funny to see in game, unless ur one of those square ass people who thinks an in game rape animation of a video game character = real life rape.

because he is an asshole.  its not funny to see players victim to some dumbass with a mod that allows someone to rape them.  good thing rockstar nearly filed a lawsuit against him.  little 14 year old pricks should know what and what is not acceptable.
I agree, Just because it's an animation doesn't make it any more acceptable because if parents see this they'll try more to get the game banned and you will loose your hard earned progress...so no it's still not funny never will be. End of.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:14 AM

I agree, Just because it's an animation doesn't make it any more acceptable because if parents see this they'll try more to get the game banned and you will loose your hard earned progress...so no it's still not funny never will be. End of.

Really? Just because of that one animation? Never mind the senseless murder, torture, prostitution, sex scenes... It's just that one suggestive animation that will make the parents do what no one has done before? NO.

Going by that logic, the ability to commit suicide in the game (which is not a MOD) should be removed for it's controversy.

Long story short, you get offended by a movie or a video game, you're not that bright.

TakeTwoVII
  • TakeTwoVII

IAA Operative

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:56 AM

A military update IS coming, it's just WHEN it's coming. It's either veterans day or next update.

DemonicMoustache
  • DemonicMoustache

Notice me SENPAI!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:10 AM

All I want is a revolver so I can feel lucky

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:53 PM

If you don't like reading... what are you doing here then? YT is the perfect place for you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users