Photo

GOOBER_John390's PSN #GTAonline Sport & Super Series

3 replies to this topic
GOOBER_John390
  • GOOBER_John390

John Mathews

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:43 PM Edited by GOOBER_John390, 23 August 2014 - 01:34 AM.

Hi, folks. I'm new to this site. But was hoping to get a little exposure for a Racing Series I will be starting up soon. It's called the GTAonline Sport & Super Series. It will only be for the Sport and Super Classes in both Stock and Upgraded forms. For more information on how everything will work, please check out http://www.facebook....ineracingseries There will be a different point system being used instead of the GTAonline playlist points system. Should be a lot of fun. I race pretty often with some of the best competition in the game and many of them should be making appearances throughout the events. If you have any questions at all. Do not hesitate to ask. Thank you kindly for reading and I hope to meet some new folks and see some new names coming to race with us.

- John Mathews (PSN: GOOBER_John390)

Xyn
  • Xyn

NɨŁ

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:14 AM

Love your username... :^:

GOOBER_John390
  • GOOBER_John390

John Mathews

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:24 AM

Thank you kindly, ma'am. :)

GOOBER_John390
  • GOOBER_John390

John Mathews

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:39 AM

I plan to do a test event during the upcoming weekend at some point. Just a heads up for anyone interested in checking out how it will all work. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users