Quantcast

» «
Photo

Lazer pilots now being charged fo destroying P.v's?

67 replies to this topic
MDNA
  • MDNA

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:02 AM

Tbh, I think destroying someone's PV should cost A LOT more. It's getting so f*cking annoying. Every time, I'm either just cruising or I want to go to LSC, and surprise, theres some idiot with either a tank, some sticky bombs or a lazer. Whats so funny about destroying someone's pv?? Nothing.

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:32 AM

It makes e-peens jizz :|

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:35 AM

"Highway to the Douchebag Zone"

Da da da dundun.....
  • manicmechanic71 likes this

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:43 AM

If you don't want to pay insurance just put your cash in your second characters pocket.  Bomb everything you want and get bad sport, that's where the fun is.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:02 AM

If you don't want to pay insurance just put your cash in your second characters pocket.  Bomb everything you want and get bad sport, that's where the fun is.

Yeah been there three times but didn't find it that fun tbh - sometimes I like to chill out in normal lobbies too xD

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:04 AM

I Lazer griefed yesterday and didn't ever have to pay insurance.

Raging.Clue
  • Raging.Clue

CEO, Biker & Vehicle Enthusist.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:15 AM

Just completed the play list in first place, visited ammunation for my High Flyer chute, got into my swift and jumped out to see the parachute bag...then remembered that i could of just seen the bag through the inventory option.

Remembering this i cut the chute to try and get to the ground quicker...no reserve chute...wasted.

Anyway, now being bored as usual i stole a lazer from the base and blasted some super car scum because...well because they were there and i was charged 6k. I then instantly killed a 7k bounty that spawned in my lobby and so i didnt really loose any money.

However! I then processed whathad happened a few seconds later and came tothe possible sad realisation that you will now be charged for bliwing p.v's up.

Can anybody else confirm? I literally had to turn off after this happened so i didnt get to further test. I just wanna know if i should withdraw my glitched millions onto my second char or not.

Thnxx

Whether it be a glitch or Rockstar tweaking things, this should become a mainstay as those who lob sticky bombs, shoot RPGs, and those who blow up PV's with tanks incur punishment with Bad Sport and Insurance Fees, then jets should incur the same punishment.

I don't see the problem. You want to get away from paying people insurance? Ever herd "you do the crime you do the time" in gta "you do the crime you pay the fine" .

Hear hear, my friend! It should be the same across the board.

I honestly don't understand why the jet didn't incur a fine for destroying PV's in the first place. It's easy enough to avoid some prick trying to sticky bomb your vehicle, but not a high speed plane armed with an explosive minigun.

Indeed, you can spot sticky bombs from a mile away. With Lazer's, it is luck.

People who destroy PV's should be charged to replace it, is there a problem?

Indeed, they should. Those pussies in jets who cannot fight on the ground as soon as they enter a session should incur mutual punishment in the likes of those who make use of sticky bombs, RPGs, conventional weapons, and tanks.

Tbh, I think destroying someone's PV should cost A LOT more. It's getting so f*cking annoying. Every time, I'm either just cruising or I want to go to LSC, and surprise, theres some idiot with either a tank, some sticky bombs or a lazer. Whats so funny about destroying someone's pv?? Nothing.

I know, I doubt an insurance premium on a Supercar is far more than $10,000, or should be.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:24 AM Edited by sSphInXx, 24 August 2014 - 10:26 AM.

People who destroy PV's should be charged to replace it, is there a problem?

Those pussies in jets who cannot fight on the ground

Tired of hearing this BS lol

It's not that people in jets (on the most part) can't fight with 'normal' weapons, it's that it's boring as fck. Shoot, roll, shoot, roll, kill, killed by cops, repeat.

You sound like one of those wacko's in free roam who starts saying "C'mon bruh, put your hands up, bet I'd beat your a$$ with hands"

The reason I learned how to fly a jet in the first instance was so I could get rid of tanks since I did not have one my self and it was the cheapest option. It just so happened, flying was something I actually had fun doing, something which in my experience was lacking from day to day play.

If you play in an open lobby, being attacked by a 'pussie' in a Lazer is just as likely as being attacked by a 'pussie' on the ground when all you're doing is cruising past on your bike.

It's been said before, yes some people don't want to constantly kill each other but the reality is, if you don't like it, stay in invite only. This is what it is. Stop complaining, get a jet yourself and see how you fair.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users