Quantcast

» «
Photo

Lazer pilots now being charged fo destroying P.v's?

67 replies to this topic
sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:47 AM

Just completed the play list in first place, visited ammunation for my High Flyer chute, got into my swift and jumped out to see the parachute bag...then remembered that i could of just seen the bag through the inventory option.

Remembering this i cut the chute to try and get to the ground quicker...no reserve chute...wasted.

Anyway, now being bored as usual i stole a lazer from the base and blasted some super car scum because...well because they were there and i was charged 6k. I then instantly killed a 7k bounty that spawned in my lobby and so i didnt really loose any money.

However! I then processed whathad happened a few seconds later and came tothe possible sad realisation that you will now be charged for bliwing p.v's up.

Can anybody else confirm? I literally had to turn off after this happened so i didnt get to further test. I just wanna know if i should withdraw my glitched millions onto my second char or not.

Thnxx
  • iStealthDeath and DeucesR like this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

$CASH OVERFLOW$

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:52 AM

one thing i can say, since this patch dropped i have destroyed many PVs without getting bad sport warning or getting charged, which is great and weird!

maybe they are tweaking stuff again.
  • sSphInXx and 33d like this

sh0tyme
  • sh0tyme

PSN: Sh0-tyme_g-o-a-t

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:58 AM

I don't see the problem. You want to get away from paying people insurance? Ever herd "you do the crime you do the time" in gta "you do the crime you pay the fine" .
  • arziben, Grimase, TimelyMeerkat and 4 others like this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:03 AM

one thing i can say, since this patch dropped i have destroyed many PVs without getting bad sport warning or getting charged, which is great and weird!

Oh yeah since the patch I haven't been charged for destroying P.V's...but the playlist went live this morning and I'm wondering if that's something they've changed just now :S

You want to get away from paying people insurance?

Yes.

33d
  • 33d

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:15 AM

yeah I destroyed maybe 30 PVs today because I noticed I wasn't getting BS warnings or having to pay  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

• ripped condom and sSphInXx like this

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:31 AM Edited by KeeNer187, 22 August 2014 - 11:31 AM.

Ya it seems like drive by sticky bombing pvs doesn't do anything but get you a kill most of the time.

• sSphInXx likes this

meatrocket8
  • meatrocket8

stompin' neck & cashin' checks!

• Members
  • Democratic-Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:31 PM

Just completed the play list in first place, visited ammunation for my High Flyer chute, got into my swift and jumped out to see the parachute bag...then remembered that i could of just seen the bag through the inventory option.

Remembering this i cut the chute to try and get to the ground quicker...no reserve chute...wasted.

Anyway, now being bored as usual i stole a lazer from the base and blasted some super car scum because...well because they were there and i was charged 6k. I then instantly killed a 7k bounty that spawned in my lobby and so i didnt really loose any money.

However! I then processed whathad happened a few seconds later and came tothe possible sad realisation that you will now be charged for bliwing p.v's up.

Can anybody else confirm? I literally had to turn off after this happened so i didnt get to further test. I just wanna know if i should withdraw my glitched millions onto my second char or not.

Thnxx

If you are wanting to avoid paying insurance they fixed this a long time ago.  Sorry.  I know it was fun I used to do it too.

Mathew442
  • Mathew442

Trick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:34 PM

I honestly don't understand why the jet didn't incur a fine for destroying PV's in the first place. It's easy enough to avoid some prick trying to sticky bomb your vehicle, but not a high speed plane armed with an explosive minigun.

• Raging.Clue and Cant-B-Faded like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:36 PM Edited by Gridl0k, 22 August 2014 - 03:38 PM.

I honestly don't understand why the jet didn't incur a fine for destroying PV's in the first place. It's easy enough to avoid some prick trying to sticky bomb your vehicle, but not a high speed plane armed with an explosive minigun.

Because it made the jet unusable for those who love it (ie you'd be broke and in BS just for playing the game the way R* coded it).

There's a barrier to entry (skill) over and above the tank.

It's fair.

If I'm on the ground and I see a Lazer coming, I can avoid it by using tunnels or just by turning corners at the appropriate time and hugging the walls. If you can't you lose a PV (briefly). No biggie.

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

I don't give a f*ck

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:38 PM

Yep its now like the tank picks and chooses when you pay or dont 

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:38 PM Edited by maybeanotherone, 22 August 2014 - 03:38 PM.

haven't played today, but last night it was still the same

i pay insurance 2/10 times with the jet, it seems i only pay when the player is outside the vehicle and i blow it up too.

it seems to happen always with bikes, as the people get sent flying before the bike blows up.

or it has to do with what hits them, either a direct hit or splash damage

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:40 PM

They need to pay insurance and get bs points its only a matter of time before it happens just look at the tank.

Anything to deter these douchetards from divebombing me like this is battlefield air force supreme. Gtf outta here noones impressed.
  • NikkoCharger likes this

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:41 PM Edited by dvntsvnt, 22 August 2014 - 03:43 PM.

People who destroy PV's should be charged to replace it, is there a problem?

• Raging.Clue, TimelyMeerkat, NikkoCharger and 1 other like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

They need to pay insurance and get bs points its only a matter of time before it happens just look at the tank.

Anything to deter these douchetards from divebombing me like this is battlefield air force supreme. Gtf outta here noones impressed.

Learn situational awareness or go play Minecraft.

• Aljohnk likes this

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

No thanks ill stick to my normal tactics. Reporting for griefing if unprovoked or if I dont want to waste my time. Leave the session if I dont wanna bother. Or get my buzzard go off radar and blow them out of the sky followed by spawn [email protected] them until either I or they leave.

Butthurt because youll soon get bs and pay insurance?? Lol its inevitable after this last update everyone thinks theyre Tom fvcking Cruise now.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:57 PM

No thanks ill stick to my normal tactics. Reporting for griefing if unprovoked 

You realise if you're psycho then players get RP for killing you?

Obama Lips
  • Obama Lips

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:00 PM

If you don't want to pay insurance for blowing up player owned vehicle then don't blow up player owned vehicles.

• siriochan likes this

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:04 PM

Yes im white as a mofo always tho. And never have a bounty if I do I head towards somebody and ask them to kill me to remove it.

Usually from an npc stolen car. This has really only been an issue since last update.

Last night I spawned Into free roam on my bike and get immediately divebombed while im out in sandy shores literaly seconds after I spawned in.

Thats griefing in my book and doesnt display skill its just timing. I spawned below you and youre already In a jet. I havent even spoke a word in the mic.

Those types of instances im reporting until they add a bs penalty for killing me for no reason. If I have a legit bounty or am talking crap or killing people then yah I expect to be killed by any means necessary.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:09 PM

No thanks ill stick to my normal tactics. Reporting for griefing if unprovoked or if I dont want to waste my time. Leave the session if I dont wanna bother. Or get my buzzard go off radar and blow them out of the sky followed by spawn [email protected] them until either I or they leave.

Butthurt because youll soon get bs and pay insurance?? Lol its inevitable after this last update everyone thinks theyre Tom fvcking Cruise now.

I took out a Laser with the Betra, thats how skilled most of them current gen top-gun's are.

Had a bounty on my head, got into my Bestra. Next thing i know i was being chased by someone in a Laser jet....

In like half a minute i was chasing him down in my Bestra without being able to shoot or whatever. So i flew straight behind him and he made a mistake and crashed in front of me. 

His wreck however made contact to my Bestra and i lost my rightside wing. I however menaged to fly up and land it on Mount Chiliad without exploding.

0_0.jpg

Not half bad.

• iStealthDeath and Artruo like this

vG LadyMac16
  • vG LadyMac16

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:09 PM

Yes im white as a mofo always tho. And never have a bounty if I do I head towards somebody and ask them to kill me to remove it.

Usually from an npc stolen car. This has really only been an issue since last update.

Last night I spawned Into free roam on my bike and get immediately divebombed while im out in sandy shores literaly seconds after I spawned in.

Thats griefing in my book and doesnt display skill its just timing. I spawned below you and youre already In a jet. I havent even spoke a word in the mic.

Those types of instances im reporting until they add a bs penalty for killing me for no reason. If I have a legit bounty or am talking crap or killing people then yah I expect to be killed by any means necessary.

Are you serious?  If you don't want to be killed go to invite only session.  Everyone knows by now that it's killed or be killed in a public session.  What exactly are you going to report?  That they killed you? GTFO

• Gridl0k, mackers06 and CaptainMental like this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:13 PM

Are you serious?  If you don't want to be killed go to invite only session.  Everyone knows by now that it's killed or be killed in a public session.  What exactly are you going to report?  That they killed you? GTFO

He's right though, i do the exact same thing. If someone kills me for no reason they get reported, grief to hell and back and sometimes mass-reported for griefing with some friends.

• LordBattleBeard likes this

vG LadyMac16
  • vG LadyMac16

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

He's right though, i do the exact same thing. If someone kills me for no reason they get reported, grief to hell and back and sometimes mass-reported for griefing with some friends.

Wow.  You guys must do a lot of reporting LMAO!!  

Obama Lips
  • Obama Lips

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:22 PM Edited by Obama Lips, 22 August 2014 - 04:22 PM.

Snitches end up in ditches. Not that I condone griefing, but this is Grand Theft Auto Online it should be expected.. Just go in passive mode or switch lobbies.

• HITMAN_Agent_54, vG LadyMac16 and CaptainMental like this

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:25 PM

^^^if you read my post and not just one sentence it would make more sense. I said I only report people under certain circumstances. Do I report people who blow up my pv without a jet? No because they receive bs points as they should.

Why should a buzzard pilot get bs but not a jet pilot?????.??.

Its broken and you probably want it that way so you can grief people from a jet.

Its rockstars system not mine. If I blow up a pv with a rpg or buzzard and get bs so should jet pilots its that simple. Its not coded right so we have to report people for them to get their due bs points.

If there was no bs points and lobbys and penalties for every other type of aggression towards other players I would agree witb u and say yah freeroam is a battlefield.

I also mentioned I sometimes leave the session or sometimes fight back.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

$CASH OVERFLOW$

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:28 PM

Snitches end up in ditches. Not that I condone griefing, but this is Grand Theft Auto Online it should be expected.. Just go in passive mode or switch lobbies.

strong words coming from obama's lips!!!

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:31 PM

[quote name="Obama Lips" post="1066059182" timestamp="1408724537"]

Snitches end up in ditches. Not that I condone griefing, but this is Grand Theft Auto Online it should be expected.. Just go in passive mode or switch lobbies.[/quopte]

Already stated I sometimes switch lobbys... And please tel me how passive mode will keep me safe from a jet if I want to drive a vehicle?

And you use the simple grief report button nothing special. Not for glitching or cheating or anything real bad all it does is give them bs points..

You know the points they would have gotten had they blown my pv up in any other other possible method save the gasoline/exhaust tricck.

Obama Lips
  • Obama Lips

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:31 PM

I read your post. And I don't grief. And I've never flown a Lazer. I think it's dumb, but I'm not going to tattle on people for it. I'd rather fight back, call friends to help out, or just go into passive mode and or find a new session. If you can't handle getting killed in a pvp game then just go into an invite only session or head to http://www.hellokittyonline.com/

• vG LadyMac16 likes this

Sned
  • Sned

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:32 PM

We cried about the tank now we cry about the jet.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:34 PM

Came here to say the same thing.

I know those Cheetahs I blew up weren't NPC cars.

No Bad Sport.

vG LadyMac16
  • vG LadyMac16

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:35 PM

I read your post.  Sounds to me you can't handle getting killed.  I don't grief in a jet.  I can't be bothered to go get one. I do grief just as much as getting griefed back.  It's the gamestyle of this PvP.  How hard is it for you to fight back?  You should try invite only session or go play the Sims.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users