3 replies to this topic
c_d
  • c_d

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:38 AM

Hi,

during one of the girl freind mission, the lady asked to driver herself. I was leaving the car while michelle drove off. After 20 seconds, the game crashed. Every attempt to restart the game was unsuccessful, so I reinstalled. Unfortunately, I lost all non-cloud savegames. Long story short, I only have one save game left in which I finished all the tedious tasks like flight school (all gold to get the hunter), oysters, maxing wep and vehicle skills, etc. This save seems to be corrupted. Although I did flight school first and then black project, the save is named flight school. I have a red radar marker sphere in front of the hangar but nothing happenes when I step in. I did finish black project but I was never able to start green goo. Apart from side missions like schools, import/export, and races no storyline missions are available.

To add insult to injury, the map is stuck in girl friend mode, so I have a constant display of all the diners, restaurants, clubs, etc. clogging my map.  

Could anyone tell me what to do (ideally not re-play the whole thing). Thanks for any help!

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:51 AM

Regarding the "Green Goo", many players cannot get it to start because their CJ is simply too FAT.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:54 AM Edited by OrionSR, 22 August 2014 - 07:55 AM.

If you upload your save file to gtasnp.com I'll try to take a look at it the next time I get a break from work. It might take a while, and I'm not terribly optimistic - it sounds pretty messed up. But I have a lot of experience fixing SA save files and I'm really curious to see just how messed up this save is. Maybe I'll get lucky and get it working again. I should at least be able to get it out of girlfriend mode and destroy any extra icons on the map.

Which mission(s) should be available?

Another option is to download a save with similar features to your own. I'm not sure what kind of options are available but you should be able to use any save from iOS or Android.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:55 AM

c_d
Active Posts
Last Active
Offline A day ago

1 user(s) are reading this topic