28 replies to this topic
MattDet
  • MattDet

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:50 AM

http://www.foxnews.c...oad-could-face/

LOS ANGELES –  The California Highway Patrol says one of its officers could face serious charges in the videotaped beating of a woman on the side of a freeway.

The CHP said it forwarded its investigation Wednesday to the Los Angeles County district attorney's office to decide whether to press charges.

The July 1 beating of 51-year-old Marlene Pinnock generated outrage after being captured on video.

CHP says the Officer Daniel Andrew, who had previously been ordered to desk duty, has been removed from duty and put on administrative leave.

Andrew said in his report that Pinnock was a danger to herself and had tried to walk into traffic lanes.

Well, considering what's been going on in Ferguson, I'm surprised a similar incident was almost passed on. Could this lead into yet another 1992 LA Riot similar to the ongoing ones in Ferguson?

Dalamo
  • Dalamo

Judas!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:21 AM Edited by Edwin, 22 August 2014 - 01:22 AM.

Could be charged = Most likely won't be charged
  • Melchior and LightningLord like this

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:55 PM Edited by GrandMaster Smith, 24 August 2014 - 07:57 PM.

This sh*t happens on a daily basis.. 

Sadistic cop keeps tazering unresponsive man

- A startling display of police brutality was captured on camera on Friday, Aug. 15th. Officer Becky Sotherland, 32, of the Pine Ridge tribal police screams at a man to get into her vehicle as he lay on the ground helpless and handcuffed.

The man, incapacitated, unresponsive, and unable to get into the vehicle, is hit with a stun gun repeatedly as Sotherland yells at him to get in the car threatening that, “It’s gonna get you again,” referring to the 50,000 volts of electrical current delivered by the tazer.

Sotherland continually brutalizes the man until finally horrified onlookers begin yelling for the assault to stop, telling the officer they will help get the man into the vehicle themselves, as they are disgusted at the scene taking place before their eyes.

Sotherland obviously wasn’t using the stun gun as a means of defense, s the man is laying helplessly on the ground handcuffed, rather she is using it as a means of sadistic punishment in an attempt to motivate him to get into her police cruiser as she is seemingly too lazy to simply put the suspect into the cruiser herself.

This is just borderline torture.. it's sick.

And this is a the video of the incident OP's referring to

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

Man somethings gotta be done about all these out of line cops. I'm tired of hearing about all this sh*t. And then there's always those people that defend them no matter what they do just because they have "authority"...cop apologist scum.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 and Jeone like this

Revenge of the Donut
  • Revenge of the Donut

Meh

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:14 PM

Man somethings gotta be done about all these out of line cops. I'm tired of hearing about all this sh*t. And then there's always those people that defend them no matter what they do just because they have "authority"...cop apologist scum.

I agree but it's hard to do anything if they're the ones enforcing the rules, dunno what can be done personally.
  • IveGotNoValues likes this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

I agree but it's hard to do anything if they're the ones enforcing the rules, dunno what can be done personally.

Yeah that's true. They can get away with stuff cause I mean, who's really gonna stop them. I guess were all f*cked  :/

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:34 PM Edited by GrandMaster Smith, 24 August 2014 - 08:35 PM.

The people own the police. The taxes that are taken from our paychecks are what funds them. It's much easier than people may think to stop all of this..

I think the worst part of this is how bystanders just stand there doing nothing when they see stuff like this going on. They will just stare as they watch somebody being murdered in broad daylight knowing that the officer will get paid time off and walk free. A crowd of 40 people could so easily overpower a squad of 5 officers it's not even funny.

• Melchior, na89340qv0n34b09q340 and IveGotNoValues like this

Eris
  • Eris

hey bae

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:39 PM Edited by Nipperkins, 24 August 2014 - 08:39 PM.

Andrew said in his report that Pinnock was a danger to herself and had tried to walk into traffic lanes.

Beating the sh*t out of a women is certainly a novel approach to keep her from endangering herself.  
  • Melchior and Tacymist like this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

No truce. No mercy. No surrender. No rest. No more. This is war.

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:09 PM

I bet he'll still f*cking walk.

• Jeone likes this

Jeone
  • Jeone

I don't like cats

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:22 PM

i think america might have a small problem with its cop...

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

But Wait...There's More!

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:41 PM

Beating the sh*t out of a women is certainly a novel approach to keep her from endangering herself.  

The old joke 'Why did the woman have two black eyes?  Because she didn't listen the first time' might apply here.  

But yeah, no excuse here.  Could have handcuffed her to the guardrail or something if he was that worried.  

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:42 PM

The old joke 'Why did the woman have two black eyes?  Because she didn't listen the first time' might apply here.  

How about no.

• Moonshield, Tacymist and Jeone like this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:54 PM

This sh*t happens on a daily basis.. 

Sadistic cop keeps tazering unresponsive man

- A startling display of police brutality was captured on camera on Friday, Aug. 15th. Officer Becky Sotherland, 32, of the Pine Ridge tribal police screams at a man to get into her vehicle as he lay on the ground helpless and handcuffed.

The man, incapacitated, unresponsive, and unable to get into the vehicle, is hit with a stun gun repeatedly as Sotherland yells at him to get in the car threatening that, Its gonna get you again, referring to the 50,000 volts of electrical current delivered by the tazer.

Sotherland continually brutalizes the man until finally horrified onlookers begin yelling for the assault to stop, telling the officer they will help get the man into the vehicle themselves, as they are disgusted at the scene taking place before their eyes.

Sotherland obviously wasnt using the stun gun as a means of defense, s the man is laying helplessly on the ground handcuffed, rather she is using it as a means of sadistic punishment in an attempt to motivate him to get into her police cruiser as she is seemingly too lazy to simply put the suspect into the cruiser herself.

This is just borderline torture.. it's sick.

And this is a the video of the incident OP's referring to

Damn, that's brutal.

This makes me sick and disgusted. Some people just drive me insane with their idiot logic. Those punches must hurt.

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:03 PM

Civilian killers up to their old tricks. 

• Jeone likes this

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:07 PM Edited by The Yokel, 24 August 2014 - 11:08 PM.

He COULD be charged? Well ain't that just f*ckin' radical.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:12 PM

He shouldn't be charged. He should be directly put into prison for this. 10 years I say.

• IveGotNoValues and Jeone like this

Cripto136
  • Cripto136

Alpha Team

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [Reporting]

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:13 PM Edited by Cripto136, 24 August 2014 - 11:14 PM.

How do these morons keep getting hired to be police officers?

• Jeone likes this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:14 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 24 August 2014 - 11:15 PM.

Because the Government and the police force themselves are the biggest morons out of all morons.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:15 AM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 25 August 2014 - 12:15 AM.

Because the Government and the police force themselves are the biggest morons out of all morons.

What does that say about the people who put them there, financially support them and allow them to do what they please?

• DJ Arrt likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:26 AM

Well. She was clearly committing a crime. Walking while black is a felony. The police have every right to use force until that violent woman stopped violating the law! /sarcasm
  • Melchior, Tacymist, Jeone and 1 other like this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:37 AM Edited by lil weasel, 25 August 2014 - 06:42 AM.

No one commented on the Officer wearing those gloves?
How many of you know that Police can buy gloves with lead powder in the lining?
Some come with the lead over the knuckles and some with it in the palm. "Sap Gloves".
Of course, maybe nowadays, to be environ safe they use steel shot?

Gauntlets_1564_full.jpg

I get leery of a cop wearing gloves in the summer season.

LanaDelRey888
  • LanaDelRey888

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:06 AM

What is your intent, OP?

To further increase the general hatred towards police officers and make the good few live their lives in paranoia of getting stabbed or mobbed?

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:38 PM

404 Error. Good cops not found.

• Melchior, IveGotNoValues, Jeone and 1 other like this

Eris
  • Eris

hey bae

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:56 PM

http://www.loonwatch...(loonwatch.com)

Yep, this guy is a cop. 

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:04 PM

• Jeone likes this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:00 PM

What is your intent, OP?

To further increase the general hatred towards police officers and make the good few live their lives in paranoia of getting stabbed or mobbed?

Or you're just braindead and obviously you like to suck their dicks. Not all cops are good, face the facts. These guys are criminals and should be put in prison for a long long time. Just because he posted this doesn't mean he is trying to generalise every cop out there.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 and IveGotNoValues like this

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:08 PM

What is your intent, OP?

Or you're just braindead and obviously you like to suck their dicks. Not all cops are good, face the facts. These guys are criminals and should be put in prison for a long long time. Just because he posted this doesn't mean he is trying to generalise every cop out there.

Didn't you know, if you ignore the problem and pretend it doesn't exist, it'll go away. :sigh:

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:16 AM

Well. She was clearly committing a crime. Walking while black is a felony.

It's a misdemeanor, and only applies in white neigbourhoods.

too_much_to_think.jpg?w=510

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:38 AM

Never but once have I ever called the police, and when I did it was because my bike was stolen when I was 14 years old.. and they told me there was pretty much nothing they could do anyways. Maybe it's just because I'm from a low-crime town but I find it tough to think of situations where police can prevent anything any other level headed person can't. House is being robbed? Mugger just stole your wallet? They can't magically prevent any of that, they just show up 20 minutes later after the criminals are long gone and file a report. 

Not that I'm anti-police but I do think they have way too much power for what their intended role is. Am I so stupid as to not be able to cross a road without two guiding lines and a big flashing light on my own without the threat of a cop breathing down my neck just waiting to write me out a jaywalking ticket and fine me? Just objectively look at the way things are- people are getting thrown in prison for their entire lives for growing a harmless green herb in their gardens.. People are being killed because of no-knock raids to stop people from growing a plant that isn't harming anything. People are being fined for choosing on their own to not buy national healthcare. They're just there to make revenue and keep people in line. And we're literally paying for it.

Life's too short to spend my ages of 18-65 working 8 hours a day for paper bills given imaginary values. Everything's already here that we already need, money just limits us all. Modern 'civilized' society is a total and complete mess.. hierarchies that have bred greed, wars and crime itself. The need for money drives so many to steal and rob. No borders, no nations, no leaders, no authority over one another.. One race of humanity abiding by the simple golden rule, treat every as you'd wish to be treated. This is all just out of hand it's ridiculous and causes more harm than good. Today it's them, tomorrow it's you.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 and Jeone like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users