@ joe grizzly,, got it. thx

Farque2
  • Farque2

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:41 AM

just 

@farque2 im on PS3 feel free to add me so we can get into some stunt sessions! its only me and one other member right now.. everyone else thats stutin are on ps4

Will do next time i'm on.    Same PSN name as your forum name?  Thx

psn: joeGRIZZLY987

make sure you include a message so i kno who it is.. i usually ignore blank FR unless i know who its from.

just sent u a friend request.  hope to hang out soon!

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2015 - 09:14 AM

Excellent thread!! Thanks so much for sharing. I've created my own playlists from your races and have done the first eight except for #2. i cant seem to get that one for some reason. I find that if i have too much speed, the jersey wall doesn't spawn in time and i just end up riding off the freeway ramp, however if i slow down enough to have the barrier appear then i don't have enough speed to make it.  Curious if anyone else has had this problem?  I'm on PS3, I have (at least I pay for) a pretty quick internet conection speed. Also, im using my ruffian. Any advice would be welcomed! Thanks again for giving me a new perspective the game!!

Cheers

It used to always render well in time to see it and line up with it, so I'm guessing something must have changed.  I'm sure there are some conspiracists who can explain to you how Rockstar and Sony have a deal where they start making the game gradually worse so that it eventually becomes so bad you buy a PS4 :p

Anyway, it should actually be there, despite it not rendering so it's very strange if you're just going straight through it.

I'll try it myself on PS3 tonight and let you know how I get on.

Farque2
  • Farque2

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 February 2015 - 04:19 PM

@Furry monkey... I got it last night. I rebooted my modem(hadn't done that for a while) & it was right there where it should have been. Don't know if that was my problem last time but it's working just fine now. Cheers
  • Furry_Monkey likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2015 - 07:19 PM

@Furry monkey... I got it last night. I rebooted my modem(hadn't done that for a while) & it was right there where it should have been. Don't know if that was my problem last time but it's working just fine now. Cheers

Excellent - good man.  Thanks for letting me know and saving me blowing the dust off my PS3 ;)

• Farque2 likes this

joe grizzly
  • joe grizzly

paintaholic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2015 - 05:03 AM

whoooooo!! finally made #20!! struggled so long with it usin the ruffian (not enough air) so decided to switch with hakuchou and got it in one try back to back which is just under 25seconds to finish. still struggling w/ #22 and runnin a ruffian this time to see if i have any luck reaching the finish line.

@furry track #26 link on page 4 is the wrong link. gives you track #24 when you open it

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:33 AM

whoooooo!! finally made #20!! struggled so long with it usin the ruffian (not enough air) so decided to switch with hakuchou and got it in one try back to back which is just under 25seconds to finish. still struggling w/ #22 and runnin a ruffian this time to see if i have any luck reaching the finish line.

@furry track #26 link on page 4 is the wrong link. gives you track #24 when you open it

Hmmm.... the Social Club must have been having an off moment because that link works fine for me.  Try it again and let me know if it still doesn't work.  If not then I'll generate a new one.

Yeah, #20 is a lot easier with the Hakuchou that the Ruffian.  I use that a lot in free roam and find I get it probably 70% of the time now.  I used to struggle a lot with it, but hitting it regularly really does pay off.

As for #22, I still fail that about 70% of the time, so it's quite the opposite!  As you can see in the video, I did do it on a Ruffian, but again the Hakuchou is very good at it.  If you can get the line just right then its superior speed will definitely help with that one.

Exoticz
  • Exoticz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:17 PM

Hi guys 

nice forum :D

I have also made some jobs to practise a stunt on ps4: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/Graxio/games/gtav/ps4/jobs

Also a few on xbox:http://socialclub.ro...av/xbox360/jobs

If your looking for Stunt Spots to hit in GTA have a look on my channel if you want: https://www.youtube...._MQoA8RDE9MT_lA

Have a great day! :panic:

joe grizzly
  • joe grizzly

paintaholic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:13 AM

As for #22, I still fail that about 70% of the time, so it's quite the opposite!  As you can see in the video, I did do it on a Ruffian, but again the Hakuchou is very good at it.  If you can get the line just right then its superior speed will definitely help with that one.

damnit still can get enough speed/air to reach the finishline using the ruffian! switched over to hakuchou and i faceplant 90% of the time... skipping this for now.

stunt #26 still relinks me to stunt #24... no idea why. i managed to add stunt #25-#28 from your website and all the links worked perfectly but i guess R* is having issues with my bookmarked pages again telling me that i havent bookmarked anything eventho i just got done practicing #22.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 February 2015 - 09:23 AM

damnit still can get enough speed/air to reach the finishline using the ruffian! switched over to hakuchou and i faceplant 90% of the time... skipping this for now.

stunt #26 still relinks me to stunt #24... no idea why. i managed to add stunt #25-#28 from your website and all the links worked perfectly but i guess R* is having issues with my bookmarked pages again telling me that i havent bookmarked anything eventho i just got done practicing #22.

Thanks Joe.  I have no idea what's wrong with that link.  It did take me to 26 when I first posted it, but now it takes me to 24.  If I go to 26 and click share, to get the short link, it gives me the same thing again.  I've put the long url in there instead now, which does work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users