Grave Reapers MC crew was originaly a 90s gaming crew consisting of bunch of teenagers playing different video games. When facebook got popular, we created a facebook group called Gamers in 2010. We played different games, but we mainly played Grand Theft Auto games, especially Grand Theft Auto IV. Our gaming group also had great interest in motorcycles, so the DLC, Lost and Damned, was our most favorite when it came to the story. When Rockstar created the Social Club crews, we decided to start another charter for an Austurlian crew called The Lost. Few months later, we saw no partnership with that crew, and decided to venture on our own. We created the Grave Reapers MC.
Territories and Clubhouse
Our clubhouse is the Strip Club in Los Santos (Vanilla Unicorn). Why? Why not. We got all the booze, women, and space we need.
We have many other territories in GTA V scattered around Los Santos and Blane County. Those are places where we attend the church, our constantly occupy during open-lobby free-roams.
- Brothers are not allowed to kill, betray, or cause any sort of damage to another brother (including property and vehicle damages).
- Brothers are not allowed to seriously insult or disrespect another brother (directly or indirectly).
- Brothers are required to equally distribute the job profit with the rest of the brothers that participate in the job.
- Brothers must take and follow orders from Officers (Lieutenants) or Leaders (Commissioners) when given any without hesitation.
- Patched members (representatives) or above must own and use their mics when there are two or more other brothers in the lobby.
- Brothers must be fully aware of all the traditions, dress codes, biker phrases, biker patches (etc.) as they are all stated in the Info page. See the Info page for more details.
- Officers and Leaders (President, V. President, Sgt. At Arms, Secretary, Treasurer, Road Captain) have the right to veto any of these rules at any point. If you believe there was mis-use of this rule, contact Radon5 (President), and make sure to present hard evidence (Photos, videos, stats...etc).
For a complete list of patched members, officers, and leaders, visit our contantly updated, official heirarchy page
Dress code? More like dress hobby. Members are free to wear anything they prefer. I mean come on; it's your character, so you are free to customize him/her however you please. We are not going to limit the freedom of customization for you; however, we do have a dress code that we (leaders) follow regularly. A leather jacket with the emblem on the back, jeans or cargo pants, boots, and glasses make you look bad ass! It is recommended that you dress properly and follow the dress code during Church meetings as you will be ordered to do so if you are not.
"What gets me promoted?" is a question we get asked often. We look for dedicated members that follow the club rules, attend the Church, recruit new dedicated members, and rank up. If you can make yourself shine from the rest of your club brother, we will give you the proper gliter to make you shinier. If you are a new member, make sure to set Grave Reapers MC as your active crew.
These activities will usually occur during church meetings and sessions where there are enough few members. However, only club leaders can start and supervise these activities as some of them require fights between crew/club members. Some activities include:
- Cage Fights.
- Demolition Derby deathmatch.
- Club races.
- Motorcycle stunt jumps.
- Crew Battles (with other crews)
Patched Member: Representative
Officers (Treasurer, Secretary, Road Captain, Sgt. At. Arms): Lieutenants
Leader (Vice President & President): Commissioner & Leader
The most common type of vehicle of this crew is the harley-type motorcycles (aka Chopper Bikes). We are high-riders; we drive the heaviest and most powerful bikes the world has ever known. Members can get their hands on chopper bikes in GTA V (Angel, Hexer, Hellfury, Wayfarer, Daemon, Bagger..etc).
- Motorcycle riders get to maneuver and ride through traffic easily. This gives us more options and advantages in races, chases, and other road activities.
- Motorcycles get to use the sawed-off shotgun, which is the most iconic and powerful weapon of bikers that can also be used WHILE driving the motorcycle. And get this. You can get the sawed-off shotgun for FREE once you connect your console account to your Social Club account. It can't get any better.
- It could be hard for new motorcycle riders to control that beastly, giant bike without slamming it into the nearest wall or pole. Those accidents can cause serious health reductions which would also give your enemies a better chance to kill you. Unless you are an experienced motorcycle rider like most of our officers are, it will be very easy to hurt your character while driving it.
- Due to the auto-aim system in GTA:O, motorcycle drivers are the most affected by it. Although car drivers also get auto-aimed, their enemies are most likely to miss the target (driver) since the car is almost fully covered. Riders, however, will have no cover and will be hard to miss with auto-aim.
- Must have a mic.
- Must be online at least 2 hours a week.
- Must be 16 or older.
- Must know the rules.
- Must be a member on the crew forum.
- Must have a Social Club account that is linked to his Console gamer tag.
- Must have a visible Social Club account as well as a visible gamer tag for everyone.
- Play in free-aim mode.
- Prior experience in Rockstar shooting and driving mechanics from previous games such as Max Payne 3, Red Dead Redemption, and/or Grand Theft Auto IV.
- Have a western motorcycles (harley-type) in your garage.
- Level 60 or higher in GTA:Online.
- Have a member in the club that can vouch for you.
You must become a prospect first in our prospect charter/crew. If you are worthy of being a real member, you will then be transferred to the real Grave Reapers MC crew on the Social Club. Anyone can join the prospect crew, only those who put real effort and dedication will be selected to become full members on Grave Reapers MC crew.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN GRAVE REAPERS MC PROSPECTS