Photo

Mystery Cheat: What does it do?

9 replies to this topic
SkyEye MCCIX
  • SkyEye MCCIX

Aviator, GTA Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:45 PM Edited by lil weasel, 21 August 2014 - 08:53 PM. caution for multi-posts.

Apparently, I've found a cheat for San Andreas which I do not know the effect of. I need your help to decipher this cheat once and for all. I know it works for PS2, and I can "translate" the code to XBox, but I do not know if it will work on XBox, nor do I know the PC cheat.
PS2: Square, Square, R2, Left, Up, Square, R2, X, X, X.
Possible XBox: X, X, RT, Left, Up, X, RT, A, A, A.
The cheat cannot "deactivate", meaning it can be used multiple times. This is all I know. Of course, the cheat will leave a "Cheat Activated Sign", after inputting it correctly.
P.S, I am not an XBox gamer, so I do not know the controls well. I'll fix it soon enough.

Posted 57 minutes ago
Yeah, I got the controls right, but, remember to push the RT on the bottom, not the top of your XBox controller.

Posted 48 minutes ago
If you PC gamers are still curious, the cheat buttons translate to these actions: Jump, Jump, Switch Weapon (right), Negative Reply, Call Homies, Jump, Switch Weapon (right), Sprint, Sprint, and Sprint. But I highly doubt anyone will get anywhere with that.

<< Learn to use the EDIT Button, do not make new posts if your previous post goes unanswered. >> lw.

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:37 PM

I'll try it on the XBOX version, but cheats on the PC version are a bit different, instead of using controls you have to type out certain things (it can be an actual English word, or gibberish I.E. ALLCARSGOBOOM or CPKTNWT are both used for "Destroy every vehicle in sight" cheat).

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:41 PM Edited by OrionSR, 21 August 2014 - 08:41 PM.

From GameFAQs: Improve Suspension: square,square,R2,left,up,square,R2,X,X,X

SkyEye MCCIX
  • SkyEye MCCIX

Aviator, GTA Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:01 PM

I'll try it on the XBOX version, but cheats on the PC version are a bit different, instead of using controls you have to type out certain things (it can be an actual English word, or gibberish I.E. ALLCARSGOBOOM or CPKTNWT are both used for "Destroy every vehicle in sight" cheat).

Yeah, I know. But that's the closest I can get to a cheat.

SkyEye MCCIX
  • SkyEye MCCIX

Aviator, GTA Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:04 PM Edited by SkyEye, 21 August 2014 - 09:05 PM.

From GameFAQs: Improve Suspension: square,square,R2,left,up,square,R2,X,X,X

I really don't understand how that cheat improves suspensions. Besides, how do you "improve" a suspension? Lengthen it? Shorten it? Soft or stiff? Plus, if it did improve suspensions, it would've been more of a "toggle" cheat, that can be activated and deactivated.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:58 PM

Have you tried the Hopping Car competition? Or the street racing?
Improved suspension might keep a car from spinning out, or make hopping easier.

SkyEye MCCIX
  • SkyEye MCCIX

Aviator, GTA Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:58 PM

Have you tried the Hopping Car competition? Or the street racing?Improved suspension might keep a car from spinning out, or make hopping easier.

If the cheat were to do that, it would most certainly be a on/off cheat, like the nitro cheat, which can be deactivated. But, it cannot, and will always say "Cheat Activated", like a spawning cheat or health cheat.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:45 AM

Ah, finally found a decent reference. This is from the Skiller Database. He was part of the initial team that found all the codes in the first place.

-=Do Nothing Cheats=-

Does nothing
SQUARE, SQUARE, R2, LEFT, UP, SQUARE, R2, X, X, X
(Yep that's right Does nothing from the looks of the game code it should have been something that affected the weather or CJ but R* looks to have not put it in.

SkyEye MCCIX
  • SkyEye MCCIX

Aviator, GTA Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:09 AM

Ah, finally found a decent reference. This is from the Skiller Database. He was part of the initial team that found all the codes in the first place.

-=Do Nothing Cheats=- Does nothingSQUARE, SQUARE, R2, LEFT, UP, SQUARE, R2, X, X, X(Yep that's right Does nothing from the looks of the game code it should have been something that affected the weather or CJ but R* looks to have not put it in.

Aww, man. It does nothing. I wanted to keep this going really long until people started inventing conspiracy theories about it!
  • Kafonix likes this

Silent
  • Silent

Altering R* Vision™ since 2008

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:45 PM

It might be a cut Spawn Predator cheat, which explains why it's not a toggle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users