Photo

ROOFTOP RUMBLE $19,000-$22,000

101 replies to this topic
Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:28 AM

But...but...all the other missions pay better now....give this mission a rest...no?

THIS!

It's a sh*t mission, generally played by sh*t players.  I hope R* remove it altogether.  A pox on it.

• Joekill95, Kazandra, Juanfartez and 1 other like this

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:00 AM

But...but...all the other missions pay better now....give this mission a rest...no?

THIS!

It's a sh*t mission, generally played by sh*t players.  I hope R* remove it altogether.  A pox on it.

Kazandra gave a like to this not realizing we are in wholehearted agreement. I hate RR and probably played it 5 times in as many months.

It's still better than going back to your pimp (Rooftop Rumble) over and over because you have nowhere else to turn.......as long as we are using analogies. 

• iddqdvie likes this

rapidwiz
  • rapidwiz

Snitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:59 PM Edited by rapidwiz, 24 August 2014 - 05:01 PM.

I disagree that RR is a sh*t mission, yes I know you guys may be tired of it, but I actually find it fun and no I don't farm it, but every 5 or so missions I play a RR either because I clicked on quick mission and RR pops up and I say what the heck, why not .. but I have been playing a ton of other ones, but lots of the low level missions are boring like heck.

I like the CargoBob missions like America Exports and Docks and Stocks II, I have figured out how to play these by myself but coming up with a strately .. but it probably still won't stop me playing RR, as the dynamics are different and interesting. My point is, even though many have played it like crazy, they still figure out how to screw it up by destroying the documents.

Trash Talk is another, if you spend 8 mins or more the payout is decent and you can take them all out with a buzzard if you enjoy flying your buzzard in solo.

Bill_Assassin
  • Bill_Assassin

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:45 AM

Why did you guys not use the hooker glitch? RR is so yesterday.

Yesterday~

All my problems seem so far away

Now it looks as though they're here to stay

Oh I believe in yesterday

Suddenly RR not half the payout it used to be

There's a nerf hanging over it

Oh yesterday came suddenly

Why it had to nerf?

I don't know. It wouldn't say

I played something wrong

Now I long for yesterday~

Yesterday, RR was such an easy game to play

Now I need a trick to glitch away

Oh I believe in yesterday

Why it had to nerf?

I don't know. It wouldn't say

I played something wrong

Now I long for yesterday

Yesterday, RR was such an easy game to play

Now I need a trick to glitch away

Oh I believe in yesterday~

mmmm....~

Nice, brought tears to my eyes.

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:11 AM

I just played rr like 109 times bro I'm gonna go sell a car and buy a new one with a fancy horn then play rr all night and do it again I'm living the dream
  • saintsrow, SpidersWeb, BLACK DYNAM1TE and 1 other like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

White Crib

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:07 AM

Hating RR and not playing RR doesn't make you a pro player or something that you can proud for the rest of your life.

• saintsrow, D-rock, Joekill95 and 2 others like this

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:18 AM Edited by iddqdvie, 25 August 2014 - 10:20 AM.

please STOP playing RR !! just don't.

other mission payout the same money with less effort and more fun.  it should be enough to just say "other missions pay out aswell".. or just OTHER MISSIONS !!!

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:23 AM Edited by Mr Walker, 25 August 2014 - 10:24 AM.

Hating RR and not playing RR doesn't make you a pro player or something that you can proud for the rest of your life.

No, it makes me someone who's sick of seeing this same tired boring stale overused beaten to death mission crop up in his invites and Quick Join listing over and over and over and f*cking OVER!  And then playing it with dickheads who keep causing the mission to bug out by blowing up the cars that drive down the road to you with their retard rocket launchers like the morons they are.

R* need to lower the payout to $500 and -3,000RP to the host of this noxious turd.

• iddqdvie likes this

goldadderXD
  • goldadderXD

Lord Tenebrous

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:03 AM Edited by goldadderXD, 25 August 2014 - 11:03 AM.

If you realy want to wait and grind....wich is not as efective as playing it just out.....there are easier missions then f*cking rooftop rumble
Jeez atleast stop being obsessed with it.
Potshot already made roiftop rumble worthless for months...since rooftop rumble got harder to complete...wich happened like more then 2 months ago.
Are some of you people braindead ?

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:05 AM

THIS!

Kazandra gave a like to this not realizing we are in wholehearted agreement. I hate RR and probably played it 5 times in as many months.

It's still better than going back to your pimp (Rooftop Rumble) over and over because you have nowhere else to turn.......as long as we are using analogies. 

What happened? I was drinking last night....

Lol

rapidwiz
  • rapidwiz

Snitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:48 AM Edited by rapidwiz, 26 August 2014 - 12:48 AM.

One easy way for R* to fix this, remove RR as a contact mission, this would make most of the hate instantly go away for RR. RR wouldn't show up as a Quick Mission ..

All of who love playing it can continue and those who hate it wouldn't see it anymore.

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:56 AM

I'm too much of a badass to sit idling...
  • (OO)SKYLINE(OO) likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users