ROOFTOP RUMBLE $19,000-$22,000

101 replies to this topic
BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GTA KING. NO CHEAT CODES.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:07 PM

Missions are now timed based, difficulty related.

To get the most out of Rooftop Rumble heres what you do:

Kill ALL enemies, and let the documents reach their destination (yes they have a destination...) kill those enemies at the drop off.

Keys to success-- do mission with friends and crew ONLY to risk "Noobtop Fumbles" from rushing the job and chasing down the documents ruining the payout or worse, destroying the documents. I say friends and crews til word spreads

This method pays up to $22,000 and 4400 RP

Dont believe me? Then try the same thing with 'Dish the Dirt' kill everybody then chase the coke. 3000 RP and $19,000. And when has Gerald EVER paid some sh*t over 10k??
  • mmm chocolate, livejoker, mikezilla2 and 26 others like this

EKGene
  • EKGene

Invite Only

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:09 PM Edited by EKGene, 21 August 2014 - 03:10 PM.

But, if you do it solo, and say, it takes you just under five minutes to complete, you would be better off completing two RRs in succession, than one RR in ten minutes.

• saintsrow, Schweppez, GroundZero and 9 others like this

Olympicmarine
  • Olympicmarine

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:12 PM

Call it coincidence...

I believe you, because last night I was wondering what would happen if I chase the documents untill the end of times (Or untill I get bored)... Guess what?? The documents reached the drop off, I killed everybody and... Big money!!! :)

I will try with Gerald and Lamar missions to see what happens...

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Hustler

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:13 PM Edited by IamCourtney, 21 August 2014 - 03:15 PM.

I guess that works but why wait around while the clock ticks toward a bigger payout? Probably at least as profitable in terms of time-to-payout ratio to just complete the mission organically and move on to the next one, not to mention more fun. 

Its f*cked up that so many of our fellow Los Santinos are suffering Rooftop Rumble Stockholm Syndrome even now that we've been set free at last.  :cry:

• MagicNarcosis, Daniel_B, GroundZero and 14 others like this

UltimateAntic
  • UltimateAntic

PSN: "Okannetje"

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:14 PM Edited by UltimateAntic, 21 August 2014 - 03:16 PM.

My very first double post 0_0!
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE likes this

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:16 PM

I made this thread to explain to people and get them to spread info that the new system payouts are actually better if you play them (missions) through and avoid shortcuts you will recieve even more money on ALL missions. Just avoid the randoms and kids who cant understand or comprehend and its guaranteed payday and RP
  • dead goon and Frito-Man like this

UltimateAntic
  • UltimateAntic

PSN: "Okannetje"

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:16 PM Edited by UltimateAntic, 22 August 2014 - 06:53 PM.

But, if you do it solo, and say, it takes you just under five minutes to complete, you would be better off completing two RRs in succession, than one RR in ten minutes.

Good point. But you also have to take loading times in account as well. A ten minute RTR run may still be more effecient... I think. Don't take this as confirmed facts.

Also if you do complete RTR on hard in a quick time (>5 min) then payout will be crappy ($12.000 or so).

NecroNeedle
  • NecroNeedle

Wayward Son

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:16 PM Edited by NecroNeedle, 21 August 2014 - 03:17 PM.

must be for friends only, cause this ain't happening in public

edit: yup, thought so

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:18 PM

Also if you do complete RTR on hard in a quick time (>5 min) then payout will be crappy ($130000 or so).

Woah! 

• livejoker, TimelyMeerkat and NikkoCharger like this

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:20 PM

I guess that works but why wait around while the clock ticks toward a bigger payout? Probably at least as profitable in terms of time-to-payout ratio to just complete the mission organically and move on to the next one, not to mention more fun. 

Its f*cked up that so many of our fellow Los Santinos are suffering Rooftop Rumble Stockholm Syndrome even now that we've been set free at last.  :cry:

The clock is not ticking your just playing the game through, youll be spending more time in loading screens all together reloading RR, and this is giving you up to $10,000 extra---But hey, play it how you want I was just sharing info with people who cant figure out the random payscales.
  • manicmechanic71, rapidwiz and Breadhack like this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Lost in the Virtual Plaza

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:22 PM

Going to try this out. I need to recoop my lost Besra cash.

EKGene
  • EKGene

Invite Only

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:24 PM Edited by EKGene, 21 August 2014 - 03:25 PM.

Good point. But you also have to take loading times in account as well. A ten minute RTR run may still be more effecient... I think. Don't take this as confirmed facts.

Also if you do complete RTR on hard in a quick time (>5 min) then payout will be crappy ($130000 or so).

A ten minute RR is not more efficient.  Tested (taking load times into account).

RR, Free Aim, Solo, Hard, with fourteen kills and completed in just under five minutes, netted 2760 RP and an $11,250 payout.

RR, Free Aim, Solo, Hard, with twenty-plus kills and completed in ten minutes, netted around 3500 RP and an $18,000 payout.

• hei3enberg likes this

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:36 PM Edited by KimberJane, 21 August 2014 - 03:38 PM.

It's simple, the longer you take the more you get. I did a job just now and went idle for 10 mins before reaching the marker, my payout when done was 24k.

I'm yet to test if it's possible to start a job before you have to go out for a few hours, imagine coming back to 200 or 300k. Im yet to notice they have capped mission payouts, it just seems to be on a clock of some sort - the longer you take the more you earn.

• CrusherTroi and BLACK DYNAM1TE like this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

I know playing missions in freeaim has given more RP for a while now, does it give more cash too after this update?

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:43 PM

More money for longer work isn't the most efficient way though

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

PSN:rph_brasil (PS3), hit me up!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

Great, so people are idling before the finish marker of the job instead get done with the sh*t?
Jesus Christ, people will NEVER play this game like it's supossed to be played..

• robban likes this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:18 PM

But...but...all the other missions pay better now....give this mission a rest...no?
  • livejoker, Daniel_B, GroundZero and 8 others like this

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:22 PM

When you solo, it takes longer, so you get paid more. I see it as extra reward for doing all the work.

You're spot on about RR, tho - I'm still getting it 50-60% of the time when I join a random contact mission. Which is better than the 95% that it used to be, but still - let it go, guys - there are more enjoyable and better paying missions out there. Stop worrying about your 'dollars per hour' and enjoy doing all the missions again.

By the way, the Blow Up missions pay out 10+ if you do them as fast as you can - pretty much the time it takes you to drop a couple of grenades, shake the cops and drive to Simeons - with no chance of someone blowing the whole job by destroying the objective.

• A Maned Wolf, BLACK DYNAM1TE and Cameron Star like this

X S
  • X S

Fuggedaboutit

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:00 PM Edited by Crossed Sabres, 21 August 2014 - 06:00 PM.

Let it go, OP.  Rooftop Rumble is dead.  Now you've basically got it on life-support with this strategy.

Just play some other missions, you'll be glad you did.

• malcolmfunktion, GroundZero, ten-a-penny and 14 others like this

Aby
  • Aby

★ Sexualizer ★

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Biggest Like Whore 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Best New Member 2013

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:02 PM

Let it go, OP.  Rooftop Rumble is dead.  Now you've basically got it on life-support with this strategy.

THIS
  • hei3enberg likes this

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:13 PM

That gives you the exact same amount of money. And because you don't get paid during loading screens and while joining a job, you're financially better off staying in missions for longer. I still just finish missions when I'm ready though, but I'm not in as much of a hurry as I used to be.

Ag3ofLive
  • Ag3ofLive

First There / Never Spotted

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:26 PM

Sounds too long, I was going to try and turn legit but.................. I can't I just can't.

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:42 PM Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE, 21 August 2014 - 06:39 PM.

You may continue to play this mission any way you want. If you dont want an extra 1500 RP and $10,000 who cares? But THIS WORKS ANY MISSION NOW, the payout and RP varies of course yes but this is useful to some players...and pointless to others.

But you impatient or friendless players consider the following:

'Bust Out" paid 1800 RP and $15,000 before the new payout plan--

today it pays 4500 RP and $24,500 if done correctly.

Its not about time consuming its all about "hey I just made more..." So to all who are in a hurry its okay to make $14,400 a RR, I will keep enjoying $20,000 a RR

once again this strategy for any mission, I only used Rooftop Rumble as an example to get you in here....and it worked.
  • Frito-Man likes this

Epsilon_Program
  • Epsilon_Program

KIFFLOM

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:45 PM

Just do judging the jury, either yourself or with friends in buzzards. Quick mission great payout.

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:47 PM

More money for longer work isn't the most efficient way though

apparently you never heard of overtime?
  • Ak47clower likes this

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:49 PM

Some people will do anything for Rooftop.

Try this: Start Chopper Tail from the city with one other friend, by the time you get to the vantage and to the destination, and get the equipment, 22,000$

• ten-a-penny, BLACK DYNAM1TE and Ak47clower like this

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:50 PM

I see people are still bad at math here.. you really need to do some math if you want to maximize your profits. I mean like set up spreadsheets and do it right.

If you make 20k but thats after 8 minutes. Versus making 13k in 4 minutes which way will produce you more profit after 1 hour? Have you ran thru these types of math problems?

If you have bravo otherwise your giving meaningless information.
  • mikezilla2, xoC18H21NO3xo, RowanSane and 3 others like this

X S
  • X S

Fuggedaboutit

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:51 PM

once again this strategy for any mission, I only used Rooftop Rumble as an example to get you in here....and it worked.

Stop doing that.  No one wants to wait around while you try to milk the clock for extra cash.  Just finish and move on.  People like you will be a cancer worse than those who played RR non-stop.  Please stop doing this.  I'm asking nicely.

• mikezilla2, ten-a-penny, G37 and 1 other like this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:57 PM

It's simple, the longer you take the more you get. I did a job just now and went idle for 10 mins before reaching the marker, my payout when done was 24k.

I'm yet to test if it's possible to start a job before you have to go out for a few hours, imagine coming back to 200 or 300k. Im yet to notice they have capped mission payouts, it just seems to be on a clock of some sort - the longer you take the more you earn.

Please don't start THAT rumor...it has been very much confirmed with actual code references that the pay maxes out at 10 minutes at double the base pay.
  • Ak47clower likes this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

You people are so pathetic.

• twurk likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users