Your physical condition: good or bad?

76 replies to this topic
WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:35 PM

I'm like Jonah Hill in the sense that I'm never on one end of the weight spectrum for very long.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:00 PM

I'm skinny and a bit weak, but I'm exercising now, so I hope that I'll get a bit stronger.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Im a snapoholic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:09 PM Edited by BlackAce23, 22 August 2014 - 08:10 PM.

Yes its very as i work out(in the gym)4 days a week 90minutes each day and walk on average 15miles a week and on top of that im also an ectomorph 6'1 180lbs of lean muscle. You can say im a little more than dedicated.

The Harwood Bitcher
  • The Harwood Bitcher

f*ck YOU

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:40 PM Edited by The Harwood Bitcher, 22 August 2014 - 08:42 PM.

Used to be obese, but after shedding a bunch of pounds off myself, I'm now overweight instead.  I workout much, to keep myself from gaining weight, and I don't desire to really lose anymore as I'm content with my current figure.

Good for you
I used to be fat but i got my act together
I think now that i got a nice body but i did not count on something...
My own skin
I use to had skin to spare, it was disgusting
I remenber my gut looked like a lip and i got a chicken neck even though i was fit (kinda like trevor)
And lets not talk about my manboobs
Now i look better than ever and you cant guess i was fat in a time
  • Aby likes this

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:14 PM Edited by Killerdude8, 22 August 2014 - 09:15 PM.

I'm in good shape, Round is a pretty good shape.

I am on the larger size, at 6ft, 230lbs.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:52 AM

Genuine question to those of you who say you're overweight: If you're aware that you're fat, and you look at yourself and wish you were in better shape why don't you do something about it?

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

I play just what I feel.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway
  • Contribution [Music]

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:16 PM

Genuine question to those of you who say you're overweight: If you're aware that you're fat, and you look at yourself and wish you were in better shape why don't you do something about it?

Cause it's not just all that. It's a lifestyle change; something to which I can't commit. I drink a lot because I'm always down, I eat a lot because my mind is always hungry, and I don't move a lot because my passion is music. 

deathdealer
  • deathdealer

soon to be dead

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:53 PM

well, let's just say I'm surprised I'm still alive and surprised I haven't pulled a gun on myself yet all things considered.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

Cause it's not just all that. It's a lifestyle change;

Exactly. Weight loss isn't just a diet and muscles aren't just a gym membership. It's all about making changes to your entire lifestyle to achieve your goals. My question is, if you want to be different why haven't you made this lifestyle change?

• The Yokel, Failure and Raavi like this

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Wise old Yardie

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:24 PM Edited by The Yokel, 24 August 2014 - 02:25 PM.

Cause it's not just all that. It's a lifestyle change; something to which I can't commit. I drink a lot because I'm always down, I eat a lot because my mind is always hungry, and I don't move a lot because my passion is music. 

You'll regret this one day.

It is a lifestyle change, but it is for the better. I know, I used to be fat when I was a teenager. You say that you're always down, which means that you have no idea how good it feels to be in shape. It's not just about physical health. Your mind works better, you're more focused and aware and your mood is significantly improved. It will give you a confidence boost that lasts. Unlike drinking. When I lost weight and saw that I have a really good physique underneath the fat, I was excited. I couldn't wait to develop visible muscles. The benefits were overwhelming, and the lifestyle change developed into an addiction. I'm addicted to a healthy lifestyle and it's awesome.

• Max, gunziness and Raavi like this

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

I play just what I feel.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway
  • Contribution [Music]

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:15 PM Edited by Marwin Moody, 24 August 2014 - 08:16 PM.

Cause it's not just all that. It's a lifestyle change;

Exactly. Weight loss isn't just a diet and muscles aren't just a gym membership. It's all about making changes to your entire lifestyle to achieve your goals. My question is, if you want to be different why haven't you made this lifestyle change?

Could you change your lifestyle so quickly? I haven't got the willpower as of now. I enjoy living like I do, even though there is no man I hate more than the one in the mirror. It's hard to just 'make a change'. I've tried, and it's never felt good. Another thing is time and money. I drive to school at 7 am. I'm there til 4 pm. I'm home at 5-6. I cook dinner and eat it til 7-8. I practice guitar, piano, and singing til 10. Then there's all other projects/subjects; religion, norwegian, german, music history, music production, composing, ansamble conducting, ansamble practice, choir, and history - and then straight to bed. There just isn't time. If I did have the time, it costs money - be it equipment or a gym membership. A gym membership costs $73 every month + you have to sign a binding contract meaning that you pay for 6 months at the time in order for it to cost so 'little'. BUT let's say I have both the time and the money, I still don't have the motivation.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:26 AM

There's always a million reasons not to change and pressures on your time, but they are more often than not just excuses. You're also making the assumption that those who live healthy lives aren't as busy as you. Which is ridiculous, there is this myth that healthy living is some huge sacrifice or endeavour. It's not. It's about making smart choices. For example, in your life you say you don't have time to exercise, which is fine, but how is your diet? You can start making a change in that department immediately. If you want it enough, that is.
  • The Hippie likes this

Sofa
  • Sofa

innocent bystander

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:50 AM

Excellent physical condition.

For a recovering chainsmoking whoremongering methfueled hedonist bastard, that is. As i rarely get sick, basicly never have any physical ailments whatsoever, i don't know why and would agree it's not plausible nor fair, but guess i just got lucky in that department.

Maybe it must be my diet, mostly rice with vegetables and pork/chicken, and tons of fruits, yummy yummy fruit.

Though i did train krav maga and muay thai obsessively for years, this interest tapered off after leaving certain milieus(phew!) that necessitated it, now down to once a week, even if it's a good kind of pain and exhaustion, it's still quite hard on you, and i need a day atleast to recover(haha), more in cases of strain or sprain, which is common(urgh).

I am rather weak in terms of strength, but quick and agile as hell, and have very good stamina. Running is no task, as i always bounce up stairs like a mountain goat(elevator? Aint nobody got time fodat!), and walk where ever i'm going in a pace few people i've met can match. A little on the skinny side now though, been losing alot of weight lately due to work related stress,and i don't seem to gain any no matter what. Currently at 5ft 7" 125lbs short and lean, quite content, seeing as my starting point was pretty horrid.

Mental condition however is another matter, my psychopathology records is a day long read, so i guess it evens out....

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:39 AM

My physical condition is good or bad.

Thelankymidget
  • Thelankymidget

That one guy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:37 AM

Mines terrible, I have entered my 20s with a sort of hunch back and I'm skinny as hell! Hate it.

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:56 AM Edited by Shyabang Shyabang, 25 August 2014 - 05:59 AM.

I never smoked nor do I drink much alcoholic beverages. I continue to have an active life, and I tend to eat foods that are good for the health. I avoid fast food restaurants and soft drinks. Not only do I continue to feel healthy, I'm stronger than I was when I was a kid. So I feel as if I became younger.

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:33 PM

Mine used to be excellent, on par with professional football players (soccer for pricks), but right now, after 2 years of a sedentary lifestyle, it's just average.

176cm (5'10) and 60kg of not so much developed muscles. Yeah, that's it.

• The Harwood Bitcher likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users