76 replies to this topic
Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:46 PM

-snip-

Change the Doritos to booze and that's me.

• The Harwood Bitcher likes this

Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:39 PM

I am in a pretty good shape for being 13. I exercised alot, and I am in a good shape ATM. I gained alot of weight before summer ( I could have given 2 sh*ts about my diet, lol) and lost about 7 kg when I took long walks and exercised home. 

GtaFiveLs
  • GtaFiveLs

/////BlackSeries.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:43 PM

I was in a better shape when i did karate and kickbox. My cardio is f*cked up now, im still pretty strong though.

Happpy11
  • Happpy11

League Of Assassins

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:34 PM

I'm skinny and I don't have muscles what so ever.I'm about 5"9 and I weigh 130 pounds.

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

Can I see the butt on Enid? Oh oh oh wayoh, wayoh.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:34 PM

Meh, 5'4 and I'm like 160-ish lbs with decent enough muscle mass.

I'm mesomorph so I can easily pack on muscle, but I'm just not motivated enough.

The Hippie
  • The Hippie

I'm gonna be all the way out there...In the Wild!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:21 AM

Played DB for three years on the high school football team. That was about 3 years ago. Since then I haven't done as much exercise. Still pretty fit though at 5'9" 145-150lbs. Still think I can beat most in the 100 yard dash. Mostly get out 2-3 times a week biking through the woods and down trails and stuff. Ideally, I'd like to put on a few more pounds of muscle to bring my weight up to the 165-170lbs range.

pajkosinjoSRB
  • pajkosinjoSRB

What kind of name is Soap?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:52 AM

My legs are pretty strong since I'm a cyclist but I'm too skinny.

Actual photo:

pro.jpg

I'm just kidding. But I am a cyclist and I am skinny. I have only 45 kilos.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:08 AM Edited by Crazyeighties, 22 August 2014 - 01:16 AM.

Define "Good Shape" I am 5'9" and weigh 120 pounds I know that is unhealthy but I can not help it. For the past 2.5 years I was at a 5 year high of 132 pounds it really sucks because I don't have any energy. I am never hungry and I feel sick every time I do eat. I don't think I'm in "good shape". No I am not bulimic, I have a rare genetic condion that causes cancer. I have not been sleeping much. It really sucks

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:14 AM

Define "Good Shape" I am 5'9" and weigh 120 pounds I know that is unhealthy but I can not help it. For the past 2.5 years I was at a 5 year high of 132 pounds it really sucks because I don't have any energy. I am never hungry and I feel sick every time I do eat. I don't think I'm in "good shape". No I am not bulimic, I have a rare genetic condion that causes cancer.

Unhealthy, I'm 5'3" and I weigh 180 pounds.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:14 AM

I'm in better shape than I was as a in teen, despite having a lot more energy.

Same here....lifted weights on and off for 28 years. I've been steady since 1998. Folks are always surprised when they find out I'm 53.

Eden1023
  • Eden1023

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:30 AM

Good, not as good as I'd like though.

The Harwood Bitcher
  • The Harwood Bitcher

Did i ask for a K or A F*CKING OUNCE!!!???

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:10 AM Edited by The Harwood Bitcher, 22 August 2014 - 03:53 AM.

My legs are pretty strong since I'm a cyclist but I'm too skinny.
Actual photo:
pro.jpg
I'm just kidding. But I am a cyclist and I am skinny. I have only 45 kilos.

Those legs
I think im seriously cuestioning my masculinity
  • pajkosinjoSRB likes this

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:15 AM

When I quit drinking I thought the beer belly would come right off. Nope. After a year and a half I'm in much better shape but I've still got a bit if a gut. Too many years of heavy drinking and smoking. Now I run 2 miles twice a week and 3 miles 3x per week. I get a lot of exercise at work doing construction. I'm in the best shape I've been in since high school, but def need to lose 15lbs.

Careful with that booze and those cigarettes. They take a hell of a toll.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:32 AM

I guess I'm in decent shape. I'm in no way fat or overweight but I'm not toned either. I walk a lot during the school year... I guess that's all I do.

Inbred Walrus
  • Inbred Walrus

I like the tuna here

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:46 AM Edited by Inbred Walrus, 22 August 2014 - 02:47 AM.

I'm in pretty decent condition. I'm just a little pale is all. Plus, from being lazy all summer my stamina has gone down, but on the upside I've been lifting weights and sh*t for a while. I'm not bulky or anything, but I have toned-ish muscles and if I flex I kind of have a six pack.

Edit: Oh yeah, my left eye is pretty sh*t. It's blurry. My right eye is really good though.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:08 AM

I've always had the "eat anything you want and don't get fat" body type, which for a while made me lose motivation in exercising (I have a high metabolism, so I wasn't really gaining weight). I started running about a month ago because my dad talked me into it, I started with 3/4 of a km and can now run up to 3 km without any issues.

I feel way better, and my physical condition has improved significantly, so I'm pretty happy about that. :)

• Tyler and Sting4S like this

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Grove4Life

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:20 AM

Mine is a sad story. At the end of 2013 I was in near-perfect condition(excellent stamina, just the right amount of fat and muscle), all thanks to daily fitness regimen(running 5 miles, doing 200 pushups in a day and as many pull ups I could manage, 200 crunches per day). Never went to gym. Cut to present though, I have gained some belly fat because i suddenly lost interest in the entire fitness thing(coupled with junk food addiction). Now ive restarted again and i have added burpees to my workout. I recommend burpees to anyone trying to lose belly flab.

IanE55
  • IanE55

Ironic Hipster.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:02 AM

I'm pretty much a little bit out of shape, yet people tell me I look skinny. lol

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Enslaved

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:16 AM

Marvel refused to take me in their comics, because they wanted to continue writing Hero stories.

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:21 AM

I guess you could say I'm a bit over weight.

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:42 AM Edited by Trinette, 22 August 2014 - 04:42 AM.

I'm 5'2 and 102 lbs so I'm pretty average in that sense. I get a decent bit of a workout from walking/running through the woods and being in nature a lot but my off and on smoking habit and somewhat occasional indulgence in alcohol isn't doing me any wonders. I'd like to stop and focus on my health 100%. :ph34r: :ph34r:

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:00 AM

I look fine, not under or overweight, but I''m lazy, unfit and I smoke a lot.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:16 AM

I make sure to run 3km every other day. I'd like to reach 5km runs eventually, but I need to build my endurance more. I also enjoy going to the gym, however I am still not at my desired weight or fitness level. I also love bike riding and ocassionally roller blading. I take my dog for walks too & jogs as well, but nothing too extreme. I'd love to hike more frequently if I had places close to me, however most trails and mountains are quite far and I don't have a car. :/ 

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

Do you know what does it mean?

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:25 AM

I don't work out very much, but I'm still skinny. Must be due to a naturally fast metabolism. But I don't have much muscle mass either, and I'm looking at changing that by exercising more often. 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:15 PM

I've always had the "eat anything you want and don't get fat" body type, which for a while made me lose motivation in exercising (I have a high metabolism, so I wasn't really gaining weight). I started running about a month ago because my dad talked me into it, I started with 3/4 of a km and can now run up to 3 km without any issues.

I feel way better, and my physical condition has improved significantly, so I'm pretty happy about that. :)

Pretty much this.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:56 PM

I'm a skinny guy. I have some muscle but not a crazy amount, I'm happy with it though, I don't need to have huge monster arms or anything. I gotta say I'm really happy with my body type, tall and very slender. People give me sh*t about being skinny all the time, we'll the truth is I can't gain weight no matter how much I eat, and I consider myself lucky. I love my actual body, it's my face I can't stand.

Anyway, in terms of being active and fit...nope I really should exercise more haha

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:57 PM Edited by TheUnholy, 22 August 2014 - 04:58 PM.

Probably I'm average when it comes to health, I can't say I live with a healthy manner, yet I'm not in a too bad condition as well. Actually I was in an average weight when I was at the primary school, and during my first year in the highschool, this kept being same. However, I started to put weight after that year, now it's been four years. Actually, I'm not too fat, but it's unhealthy for sure. Probably what bugs me most these days, I've bit of a problem with my eyes. I've myopia, and my left eye sees the distant more blurry than the right one. Went to the doctor last week, and it seems like my eye number has increased as well. The doc has made me get a new pair of glasses. Thanks God, there is no bigger problems with my eyes but I hate wearing glasses, f*cking hate it... it does make me feel disturbed. Hopefully I won't be hooked on wearing glasses forever. 

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

All I want for Christmas is proper matchmaking. :(

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:07 PM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 24 August 2014 - 02:16 AM.

I'd say I'm in decent shape, but not the best. I'm starting to run a mile everyday at a 6 minute pace trying to PR everyday, doing 50-100m sprints, along with basketball. I'm fairly strong also, but I'm more lenient towards gaining more speed than strength. :p

At this point, here I am:
5'10" (179 cm)
183 lbs (83 kg)

30-32 inch vertical (76.2-81.28 cm)

I want to do a 40 yd dash again to see where I'm at. Lol

EDIT: Full body shots. :O

Spoiler

Biohazard Abyss!
  • Biohazard Abyss!

My word is law.

• Members
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:29 PM

Used to be obese, but after shedding a bunch of pounds off myself, I'm now overweight instead.  I workout much, to keep myself from gaining weight, and I don't desire to really lose anymore as I'm content with my current figure.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 22 August 2014 - 06:21 PM

My cardio sucks. I don't exercise much. But I eat well so I'm not too fat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users