Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will you still be interested in the game if it releases in 2015?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic
The Algerian
  • The Algerian

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:36 PM

I didn't use to believe the speed of rumor escalation, Now if you ask me I'd say I believe in flying pussies breathing green fire.

PC VERSION OR ANY NG VERSION FOR THAT MATTER DIDN'T GET CANCELED. STOP SPREADING THIS CRAZY,STUPID RUMOR.

Well if, and it's a big IF, any version would be cancelled, pretty sure it would be Xbox One.

It's the only one nobody knows if it's even finished yet or not. The only one holding the other versions back.

What makes the Xbone special? We don't even know if the PS4 or PC version is finished either.

You don't.

Anyone who's been here long enough and paying attention knows PS4 was finished in march and PC in january.

Sigh.

Do you have any proof at all? 

I don't do proofs/sources. I really don't bother anymore, as I said, if you were paying attention, you'd know this, i really don't feel the need to convince you of anything.

If someone else wants to provide those, that's fine by me, but I don't bother anymore.

So, that confirmed it. Not one of the platforms are confirmed to be finished, thanks.

Believe whatever you want. As I said. 

Can't grasp the "I don't care" concept, can you?

Hence why I don't bother.

I just know, I don't need any proof, proof is totally overrated. /s

The "I don't care" concept means actually not caring, you're caring very much right now.

Yeah, you're not grasping the concept either.

It's impressive, really. Never knew it was this complicated.

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

INSERT{CODE}

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:38 PM Edited by Coolstream, 29 August 2014 - 02:40 PM.

Hahaha i used to believe it would get delayed when nobody else thought so, now alot of people are scared and believe in a delay slightly.. and i dont.

It will release late october - early november.. Do i have proof? Not really, but  are the delay discussions proven true?     NO! 

So why have i changed my mind? Because there is no reason to believe in a delay just because Rockstar is quiet, they almost always are, not just now with the next gen releases.

:panic:

Edit : The PC version being canceled is a rumour aswell, i am 100% positive some trolls made it up.

The PC version is totally cancelled, I can't prove it, I just know, like The Algerian. /s

I guess most people associate the silence with the silence about the last-gen version which was delayed a few months.

And you associate the delay of the first release of the game with PC being canceled? Comeone now, are you literally trying to make people upset? You even typed out ''Rockstar confirmed PC version cancelled.''  under your name.''  Any topic regarding a delay or PC being canceled is false, it is safe to asume it is because the internet is full of trolls.. and if i would believe everything internet told me i would be riding unicorns with nice breastholders clipped together as clothing.

The /s behind the sentence should have given you a clue

Since when does ''/s'' in a sentence mean you're sarcastic or whatever? No i do not get the clue.. maybe if you said ''Kappa'' or something but ''/s'' And i still think you should remove the text undernearth your name.. some people could get upset.

I didn't know people took me as a credible source, is my name going to pop up in YouTube videos now?

http://www.reddit.co...e_meaning_of_s/, it's pretty commonly used on forums.

Nappa is "The main symbol/emote of Twitch.tv", this is pretty limited to Twitch

I didn't think I'd ever have to explain that

I just know, I don't need any proof, proof is totally overrated. /s

The "I don't care" concept means actually not caring, you're caring very much right now.

Did I have a stroke or something? Did some of my text get magically altered on your screen? Quote me on saying "I don't care"

SassyVegetable
  • SassyVegetable

PC Version inc!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:42 PM

Hahaha i used to believe it would get delayed when nobody else thought so, now alot of people are scared and believe in a delay slightly.. and i dont.

It will release late october - early november.. Do i have proof? Not really, but  are the delay discussions proven true?     NO! 

So why have i changed my mind? Because there is no reason to believe in a delay just because Rockstar is quiet, they almost always are, not just now with the next gen releases.

Edit : The PC version being canceled is a rumour aswell, i am 100% positive some trolls made it up.

The PC version is totally cancelled, I can't prove it, I just know, like The Algerian. /s

I guess most people associate the silence with the silence about the last-gen version which was delayed a few months.

And you associate the delay of the first release of the game with PC being canceled? Comeone now, are you literally trying to make people upset? You even typed out ''Rockstar confirmed PC version cancelled.''  under your name.''  Any topic regarding a delay or PC being canceled is false, it is safe to asume it is because the internet is full of trolls.. and if i would believe everything internet told me i would be riding unicorns with nice breastholders clipped together as clothing.

Since when does ''/s'' in a sentence mean you're sarcastic or whatever? No i do not get the clue.. maybe if you said ''Kappa'' or something but ''/s'' And i still think you should remove the text undernearth your name.. some people could get upset.

I didn't know people took me as a credible source, is my name going to pop up in YouTube videos now?

I dont go on forums much, only this one. But now i know thanks.

And havent you noticed people believe in rumours from unreliable sources already and freak out? People are starting to believe in everything because they dont know what the silence is about.

But i guess i shouldnt care anymore, i have tried to talk sense in to them already, there is no point.

The Algerian
  • The Algerian

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:45 PM Edited by The Algerian, 29 August 2014 - 02:48 PM.

I just know, I don't need any proof, proof is totally overrated. /s

Did I have a stroke or something? Did some of my text get magically altered on your screen? Quote me on saying "I don't care"

Yeah, sorry, I thought it was somebody else who said what I quoted from you.

So the word "either" had nothing to do here. I should have said "you're still not grasping it".

Now, I should explain the difference between simply replying to someone who's talking to you and caring whether he believes you or not or what he overall thinks of you, but frankly it was simple enough and I'm quite bored right now.

So... heh.

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

INSERT{CODE}

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:48 PM

And havent you noticed people believe in rumours from unreliable sources already and freak out? People are starting to believe in everything because they dont know what the silence is about.

But i guess i shouldnt care anymore, i have tried to talk sense in to them already, there is no point.

No problem, happy to help.

Yeah, I should probably remove it, I did it to see if I could get any reaction and I got a bit more than expected..

SassyVegetable
  • SassyVegetable

PC Version inc!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:56 PM Edited by SassyVegetable, 29 August 2014 - 02:57 PM.

Yeah, I should probably remove it, I did it to see if I could get any reaction and I got a bit more than expected..

Its allright, Because i didnt know the meaning of ''/s'' yet i thought you were trolling so i got the wrong picture of you, srry lol..  

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

INSERT{CODE}

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:58 PM

Its allright, Because i didnt know the meaning of ''/s'' yet i thought you were trolling so i got the wrong picture of you, srry lol..  

There, I think some members around here can agree that my new title is an accurate description of me

RedIndianRobin
  • RedIndianRobin

Prankster

• Members
  • India

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

Guyz! Stop with this spam. The PC version of GTA 5 is not cancelled! I myself reached out to the support team and they answered me this:

Capture.jpg

So, just stop this! :( 

https://support.rock...ncelled-for-PC-

• CartmanKusanagi, Jenia and HesamB like this

anobelp
  • anobelp

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:11 PM

I didn't use to believe the speed of rumor escalation, Now if you ask me I'd say I believe in flying pussies breathing green fire.

PC VERSIONOR ANYNG VERSION FOR THAT MATTER DIDN'T GET CANCELED. STOP SPREADING THIS CRAZY,STUPID RUMOR.

Well if, and it's a big IF, any version would be cancelled, pretty sure it would be Xbox One.
It's the only one nobody knows if it's even finished yet or not. The only one holding the other versions back.

What makes the Xbone special? We don't even know if the PS4 or PC version is finished either.

You don't.
Anyone who's been here long enough and paying attention knows PS4 was finished in march and PC in january.

Sigh.

Do you have any proof at all? 

I don't do proofs/sources. I really don't bother anymore, as I said, if you were paying attention, you'd know this, i really don't feel the need to convince you of anything.
If someone else wants to provide those, that's fine by me, but I don't bother anymore.

So, that confirmed it. Not one of the platforms are confirmed to be finished, thanks.

GTA 5 will most probably get cancelled. No news of anything since months, they just have more important work to do in finishing with console next gen releases of gta v.

They havent even released the system requirements becauase they are going to cancel it. This rumour just adds more to that imo. Its just better to buy ps4 or xbox one instead.

Yes, the next logical conclusion from all the rumors is to buy one of the consoles. Absolute genius.

At least its better than shelling out a grand for a half-ass shoddy port.

nik0hue
  • nik0hue

"Niiggaaaaahh" -ya boy L.D

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:19 PM

So GAMECroydon said they were sorry but didn't rule out the fact that November 1st is still in for a provisional release date? So its October 28th or November 4th we should be looking out for right now?

Jenia
  • Jenia

Chuck Norris was here you know...

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:05 AM Edited by Jenia, 30 August 2014 - 01:06 AM.

So, as we all have learned that GTA 5 has been possibly delayed to 2015 release. My guess would be fall 2015. You guys saw what happened with the console version and how it got delayed by almost a year. And speaking of heists... .Nothing to say. :p So my question is that will you guys be playing a game that is 2 years old? I know, i sure wouldn't. 

I just don't get this, the game is already made. No need to delay it this far, as only thing the game needed to make it 'next gen' was making HD textures, adding some grass and trees models, improving graphics, improving game scripts and memory, maybe adding some misc models and bugfixing/testing. This can be done in a year or even less. Unless they are making an epic story DLC (EFLC type), wich is unlikely.

Spoiler

hristi
  • hristi

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:40 AM

Just saw Cara's instagram feed where she was in the Rockstar HQ updating her Non-Stop FM station. Still coming this fall according to her. lol

utkarshrajsingh
  • utkarshrajsingh

GTAV PC Magistrate

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:11 AM

ofcourse i will !! its on PC!!

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:42 PM

Damn quote trains from hell, enough already come on.

• loony979 likes this

utkarshrajsingh
  • utkarshrajsingh

GTAV PC Magistrate

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:57 AM

This Topic should be closed cz GTA V on PC is not delayed... 

Alreasy discussed - "http://gtaforums.com...elled/"[CLOSED]

"http://gtaforums.com...of-next-genpc/"

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

INSERT{CODE}

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:24 AM

At least its better than shelling out a grand for a half-ass shoddy port.

Well, aren't you an idiot.

RedIndianRobin
  • RedIndianRobin

Prankster

• Members
  • India

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:22 PM

This Topic should be closed cz GTA V on PC is not delayed... 

Alreasy discussed - "http://gtaforums.com...elled/"[CLOSED]

"http://gtaforums.com...of-next-genpc/"

uh? excuse me? I started this thread long ago. Before the one's you gave in the link. I think those should be closed. 

alexbowwow
  • alexbowwow

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:40 PM Edited by alexbowwow, 31 August 2014 - 12:41 PM.

This thread should be closed; R* announced that the game WILL NOT be canceled till 2015 for next gen.

http://www.videogame...r_confirms.html

Bolcksta
  • Bolcksta

The Protagonist

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:25 PM

In no way am I trying to be a dick, but we seriously need to lock these kind of threads and prevent them from being made because it simply causes commotion and irritates people ESPECIALLY after it was confirmed that there is no delay!

Admin/Mod(s) Please lock this thread. 

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTA V/Online Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:52 PM Edited by Andreas, 31 August 2014 - 01:56 PM.

"Will you still be interested in the game if it releases in 2015?" is the title of this topic, which is a hypothetical question. Considering that this topic turned into another delay discussion even though there is a seperate thread for it, there is no point in keeping it open any longer. Have a look at this thread.
  • utack likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users