Quantcast

» «
Photo

Your Top 5 Favorite Cars, and WHY you like them.

186 replies to this topic
GTA5_Guy
  • GTA5_Guy

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:06 AM

5. The Zion XS
Its powerful, grips the road like glue, and is based off of the BMW M6. What else do you want?
0_0.jpg
4. Stratum
Its an AWD wagon that oozes style and has an R32 front end.
0_0.jpg
3. Glendale
Boxy Merc from the late 80's. Just has such a classic and resigned feel to it.
0_0.jpg
2. Pigalle
Some call it an ugly, slow, and disgusting car. I just call it Martha.
0_0.jpg
1. Comet
A GTA classic from way back when, blistering performance, coupled with equally insane handling makes a car that rewards calculated and controlled driving.
0_0.jpg

How no spoiler?
Never seen this before, is the spoiler really removable due the save editor or such? Would be fantastic!

Sadly no, not sure about next gen but this was the technique to get it off on last gen

1. Drive comet to main LSC
2. Shoot trunk where spoiler is attached till the trunk is open
3. Reverse into the dumpster (beside the stairs) so the trunk pops off
4. Drive car to garage to repair
5. Shoot the spoiler once and it should pop right off, without any damage on the rear of the car.

Not permanent and it does leave a big opening in the back where the trunk should be but still pretty sexy IMO

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

Van Society Representative

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:21 AM

Zentorno: because Sesto Elemento and Veneno (can also cosplay as a batmobile)

Infernus: because Murcielago

Vacca: because Gallardo and Aventador

Comet: because Porsche 911

Bullet: because Ford GT

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:25 AM Edited by This Guy Is Here, 23 January 2015 - 12:25 AM.

Mine changed a bit:

1) Cheetah - My favorite car and most used car in game.  I like the looks, it has good speed and incredible handling.

2) Jester - Just a beast of a car, love the looks and sound.  My race car

3) Buffalo S - Looks and sounds awesome.  

4) Pigalle - My favorite sports classic.  Handles flawlessly and great all around car.

5) Tornado - Pretty self explanatory :)

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:08 AM Edited by LeopardGecko, 23 January 2015 - 02:10 AM.

I can´t choose only 5 of my favorite vehicles,I even had trouble choosing for this one.Currently my favorite cars are:

Infernus-a GTA classic and the only supercar in GTA 5 that I really like

Elegy-it performs good,it looks ok,and while it´s not exactly R34,I like it

Sultan-one of the best 4 door cars in game in my opinion

Buffalo-fast,tough,looks good and holds 4 people

Stallion-I like how it´s currently the only topless/convertable muscle car

Coquette Classic-it has decent speed,looks cool and is even ok for drifting

Futo-great drift car,fun to drive

Stinger-smooth,classy and majestic,plus it also took me days if not over a week of grinding for money to get it,so I appreciate it a lot

Dukes-because it can be made to look like Charger from F&F movie

Dominator-my favorite car in real life is 1964-66 Ford Mustang,and Dominator is the closest thing to that in GTA 5

honorable mentions-Glendale, Warrener, Pigalle, Blista Compact, Rhapsody, Surfer, Vigero, Buccaneer, Sabre Turbo, Phoenix, Blade, Peyote, Tornado, Slamvan, Rat Truck, Patriot, Comet, Banshee, Cognoscenti Cabrio, Adder, Tailgater, F620, Super Diamond, Penumbra, Prairie, Blista, Issi, Fusilade, Fugitive, Gauntlet

My favorite bikes are:

Bati 801-it´s good for racing and looks ok

Double T-it has decent handling and nice amount of customization options

Hakuchou-it looks ok,it´s fast and it had great sound

PCJ600-good beginners sport bike,handles well,not too fast or to slow,looks nice and is also a GTA classic

Thrust-not very pretty,but fast and good for high speed wheelies

Innovation-in my opinion best sounding motorcycle in game,just too bad that we can´t even change the wheels

Sovereign-it looks awesome when repainted,too bad it doesn´t have almost any visual customization options

Hexer-looks cool,and it is Johnny Klebitz´s bike,maybe would get higher if it had more customization

Bagger-while it´s the slowest chopper/cruiser,it has a lot of customization and can look similar to Freeway

Daemon-it has a lot of customization options,it looks badass,and it also reminds me of Harley Davidson Seventy Two which is my favorite bike

honorable mentions-Sanchez, Hotrod Blazer

virmonk
  • virmonk

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:23 AM

1. F620 - Looks great, goes fast, slides well and sounds AMAZING. My go to car for cruising in free roam.

2. Entity - A very capable car. AWD, insanely fast and sticks to the road as if it was on rails. I like the car its based on so I think it looks good too.

3. Bullet - Not the best super but its a Ford GT!!! Its basically the ultimate muscle car.

4. Sultan - One of the most well rounded cars there is. 4 doors, cheap insurance, excellent handling, pretty quick...and UNREAL off road. It makes the steepest inclines its bitch and gets massive air.

5. Z-Type - A very fun car to drive. I use to think it was ugly but it grew on me like a fungus.

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:09 AM Edited by ManInBlack, 23 January 2015 - 03:10 AM.

1. Entity XF - AWD plays a huge factor in Supers...Great looks and it can still keep up with the Zent's and Turismo's

2. Elegy - Its just an overall beast, almost wanted to put it one..has the GTR look and probably the best traction in the game

3. Sandking XL - Can do some serious deep water fording..And its just a Big Ass truck, i love it 

4. Zentorno - Its the overall King...Bulletproof rear, looks great, handles great and its the best car performance wise in the game 

5. Bati - Still my go to bike for races or stunting...Good top speed and it corners great, much better than the akuma or hakowhatever

Schnutzzz
  • Schnutzzz

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:49 PM

My Top 5 in no particular order:

1. Cheetah, because it's a motherf*cking Enzo/Zonda Hyrbid
0_0.jpg

2. Turismo, because it's a motherf*cking La Ferrari and Sesto Elemento/McLaren hybrid
0_0.jpg

3. Stinger, because it's a f*cking Ferrari 250 California
0_0.jpg

4. Carbonizzare, because it's a f*cking F12/Zagato Hybrid
0_0.jpg

5. Sabre Turbo, because It's a f*cking Chevelle/Cutlass Hybrid
0_0.jpg

Made me lol 😄

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users