Quantcast

» «
Photo

Your Top 5 Favorite Cars, and WHY you like them.

237 replies to this topic
CarnageRacing00
  • CarnageRacing00

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:32 AM Edited by MichiganMuscle77, 21 August 2014 - 03:38 AM.

This is not a debate thread, I just want to see which 5 of the many cars in GTA Online are your favorite, and why you like them so much.

Here are mine, in no particular order:

Sabre Turbo

I've always loved the GM A-Body cars, like the Cutlass and the Chevelle. Since the Sabre is a mix of the Cutlass, Chevelle and Buick GS, naturally I'm drawn to it. Here is mine. I tried to keep it minimalist. It's not all that fast and doesn't handle well, but can be a lot of fun in certain circumstances... and it ALWAYS looks good.

0_0.jpg

Tornado

The 57 Chevy is hands down one of the most beautiful cars ever made. Although I'm not entirely fond of the headlight design on the Tornado, the rear and sides are gorgeous. It handles surprisingly well and carries a decent amount of speed, so you can cruise the streets of LS, but still make a hasty escape when needed.

0_0.jpg

Coquette Classic

If you're not sensing a theme here, I'll spell it out for you: I love classic American cars. I love classic cars in general, but American cars in particular. Sharp design with a beastly V8 engine under the hood. Not sophisticated, but it doesn't matter, that's entirely beside the point. The only things that irk me about the Coquette Classic are the headlights, and the engine note. If it had sounded more like the Pheonix, an untamed, raw V8 sound, it would be more satisfying... but as it is, it's very fast and once you figure out the handling, it's a drifter's dream.

0_0.jpg

Coquette

Despite a few decades of mostly abysmal offerings in the automotive realm, General Motors has shown they are finally pulling themselves together. No car is proof of this more than the '14 Corvette Sting Ray. Incredible looking, well built, lightning fast with superb handling - truly an American sports car that deserves respect. Seeing it translated into GTA 5 made me happy, and I'd even go so far as to say I prefer the GTA's Coquette design over the real thing. One of, if not THE best looking car in the game, and it's hard to deny the engine sound is almost certainly the best of any other car in the game.

0_0.jpg

Entity XF

Although I respect the technology, I think super cars are just incredibly impractical and therefore I just don't get excited over them. I don't see the point in owning a car whose full potential you'll never be able to experience, unless you actually take it to a race track. Cars like the Corvette that can make a practical every day driver are far more appealing to me... but, since GTA Online is a hostile place and those with super cars tend to have the upper hand, I settled on the Entity XF... and I love it. All wheel drive, surprising off-road capability, ridiculously fast, excellent handling and a near bullet proof rear end makes this my go-to car when things get hairy. As with my Coquette, it's painted all black to blend into the darkness.

0_0.jpg

• livejoker, rodrich266, Scaglietti and 6 others like this

ZHPbim
  • ZHPbim

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:43 AM Edited by ZHPbim, 21 August 2014 - 03:46 AM.

I'm not going to go into full detail but here are mine:

5: Phoenix. Not into American cars but I love the look of the car and the mods you can do to it. I also think the speed is great and the handling. It is tail happy but nothing uncontrollable

4: shwartzer. I love the styling of it. CL coupe front, c coupe mid section, and E coupe tail. All of the great Mercedes coupe models rolled into one flawlessly. I especially like how I modded it too. Good speed and tail happy a bit

3: vacca. I simply love that's it's the underdog of the super class and love the styling. People hate the back but I love it.

2: comet. I love Porsches and I love how fast yet hard to drive it is. Super tail happy

1: Glendale. Old school Benz at its finest. Has a sh*t ton of character and a nice sound. It isn't that fast but it's about as fresh as cars in GTA can get.

Basically I love rwd tail happy cars.

HEISENBERG6749
  • HEISENBERG6749

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:45 AM Edited by HEISENBERG6749, 21 August 2014 - 04:05 AM.

Dominator - First car owned....decent speed, acceleration, durability, and handling once you get used to it. When driving it, it seems to cause many others to spawn so if you are running from the cops and you crash yours, just pick up one from an NPC and get moving again.

Felon GT - Sells for $9500

Felon and Baller - Sells for $9000

I made it a point pre 1.16 patch to sell cars every 45 mins to make money as the mission payouts were pretty bad and I preferred boosting cars and selling them to LSC or Simeon. Haven't really thought about purchasing any high end cars but Rapid GT, Coquette and some of the other ones are pretty solid too.Just drawing a blank on the names right now.

Karat3
  • Karat3

👀

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:45 AM

1. Chrome Adder
2. Chrome Adder
3. Chrome Adder
4. Chrome Adder
5. Chrome Adder
  • MilezDawg, We Are Ninja, Myoyoy and 10 others like this

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:48 AM

Giants giants is coming
  • Midnight Vibes, kstowe, dead goon and 12 others like this

HEISENBERG6749
  • HEISENBERG6749

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:51 AM

1. Chrome Adder
2. For reasons why I'm a tool see above.
3. Refer to #2
4. I like men
5. I think I'm cool because I like what all the other kids like and I have no opinions of my own.

• Midnight Vibes, Jason0987, We Are Ninja and 10 others like this

Phorkz
  • Phorkz

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:54 AM

1. Chrome Adder
2. Chrome Adder
3. Chrome Adder
4. Chrome Adder
5. Chrome Adder

beat me to it

TK211X
  • TK211X

Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:01 AM

1. Police Car (1 - 4)    - ppprreeetttty lights!         (I like cop cars and a bit of role play)

2. FIB Granger           - ppprreeetttty lights!         (Undercover)

3. Buffalo S - I like the look and performance

4. Reg. Granger - Holds a lot of people and maintains its character (Customizable)

5. Alpha - Class and luxury when customized correctly.

I like a lot cars for their own reasons and I would've easily kept substituting the list above with other cars. 

HEISENBERG6749
  • HEISENBERG6749

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:08 AM

1. Chrome Adder
2. Chrome Adder
3. Chrome Adder
4. Chrome Adder
5. Chrome Adder

If you let me I will beat your meat with my mouth.

• mrironmoose, LehPhatGer-bear, iBleedCoffee and 1 other like this

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:17 AM

Giants giants is coming

brace yourselves

• mrironmoose and Ishan826 like this

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:19 AM

5) The Adder. Yeah, it's the "official car for kiddies" and it handles appallingly but to me it's beautiful. I love the purr of the engine, and the way she looks glistening in graphite in the sun. To be honest, I just love driving it around in invite only, obeying the traffic rules, acting like a true millionaire.

4) The Alpha. The "underloved" car in the Business update, that turned out to be a beat. She's fast, she looks great and she's a Cadillac. What more could you want?

0_0.jpg

3) The Panto. God I love this car. I just find extreme fun in finding all the places I can fit it. Basically a Motorbike you can't fall off of.

0_0.jpg

[/spoiler] 0_0.jpg

Panto Shuttle One is a go [/spoiler]

2) The Z-Type. Yeah, the car that's said to have destroyed the Sports Classic class. But I love it. i love the sound of it and it's "Classic Rod" look to it. The handling's a bit of a plus too

0_0.jpg

1) The Massacro. Hands down the best car I've ever seen in my life. It handles like a dream and looks  like sex. Not to mention the beautiful sound she makes.

yLY0N1h.png

• Shootinalloveryourface likes this

SuperSpartan747
  • SuperSpartan747

The Intel Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:33 AM

1. Huntley S: I think it's the most attractive car in the game, with the exception of the front. If I could only change the grill, I would be most happy. Plus, I think the vehicle blends in with any scenario pretty well.

2. Panto: I love small cars IRL because they're easiest to park, but in this game I just love this car because it's like riding a motorcycle without the penalty of flying over the handlebars when you crash, since the vehicle is so tiny.You can weave in and out of traffic very easily, the car is decently fast, and it is just a fun car to drive and play with in general.

3. Vacca/Carbonizzare: For my third place, it's a tie between these two cars. They both travel about the same speed, I find both incredibly sexy, and because I love them both so much, I use them interchangeably. My favorite feature of the Vacca is it's non-abomination Lamborghini front end (unlike the Infernus) and my favorite feature of the Carbonizzare is the fact that it's a hard-top convertible. If the Surano was a hard-top convertible though, I would have ditched both these cars and chosen that for third place.

4. Speedo: I love the fact that with this van, whoever sits in the back of the vehicle can use assault rifles and LMGs and look badass while doing it. Also, I think that this van looks supremely more attractive than its garage-able alternative, the Rumpo.

5. Monroe: This is the most attractive classic car in my opinion, and the fact that it is based upon a classic Lamborghini (my favorite high-end car brand) makes me love it even more. Unfortunately, due to money issues I don't own one because its utility in in-game scenarios doesn't make the car worth blowing my entire bank account for.

• Shootinalloveryourface likes this

Tao Cheng
  • Tao Cheng

Man I'm fuuuucked up!

• Members
  • China

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:54 AM

1. Chrome Adder
2. Chrome Adder
3. Chrome Adder
4. Chrome Adder
5. Chrome Adder

#swag

forrealdeaux...

5. Neon blue Entity XF only bought it because it's made in Sweden and people from there make good techno music. Cheetah RR rims with ultra blue linings.

4. Dominator. Not really into American muscles although I have to admit, it brings the reckless driver in me especially when you're trying to dodge a 4 star wanted level.

3. Black Granger with limo tinting. Gives me that drug dealer image.

2. Rebel. My main vehicle whenever I decide to hit up Blaine County. Somewhat useless now because my #1 can climb mountains faster. Still use it when I feel like cruising around with it.

1. Graphite gray Sultan with a stock body kit and those Volks 6 spoke looking rims. My main; won most races with it.

Aby
  • Aby

★ Sexualizer ★

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Biggest Like Whore 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Best New Member 2013

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:57 AM

1.  Huntley:  Sexiest vehicle in the entire game and quite effective when it comes to missions.

2.  Alpha:  Underrated sports car with fun handling, and it's heavy, making it hard to spin-out.

3.  Buffalo S:  Just a beautiful vehicle with an amazing engine sound.

4.  Coquette Classic:  Classic Corvette, need I say more?

5.  Z-Type:  Goddamn beautiful and quite quick.

justinlynch3
  • justinlynch3

GTA legit player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:57 AM

1) Infurus: Sure I could drive a Adder, Zentormo, Entity, Turismo, etc.   But my favorite free roam (and often racing) super car will always be my blue Infurus.   Looks great and I don't think it handles as bad as people say.

2) Liberator: Great fun driving around a monster truck, what more is there to say.

3) Buzzard: Useful in jobs, useful in free roam.   What more do you want?

4) Rancher: Nostaliga from San Andreas.   It was my favorite car in that game and I cannot go in 5 without having one.

5) Undecided.

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:03 AM

My 5 in no order:
Sabre Turbo
Western Bagger
Banshee
Obey 9F Cabrio
Turismo

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

Member of the Dope Fresh Nation

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:17 AM

5:  Comet

just the beauty of this car gets me.  it does have piss poor performance though, which is why its not higher.

4:  Warrener

this car just handles like a dream.  it will be perfect for heists whenever they come out...

3:  Massacro

this car looks fantastic, and has amazing top speed, but what i dislike is the amount of understeer it has.

2:  F620

i loved this car since tbogt.  it just feels so nice, and it can be taken from the streets.  a very good car if you are too low of a level to buy one.

0_0.jpg

1:  9F

i cant even explain how much i love this car.  its fast, handles fantastic, and drifts extremely well.  there isnt much of a downside to this car.  i always seem to win most of my races in it.  i feel like i have mastered this car out of all other cars in the game.

0_0.jpg

• lemonhaze likes this

Wug Shug
  • Wug Shug

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:18 AM Edited by Wug, 21 August 2014 - 06:01 AM.

My top five:

- Schwartzer: Like it because idk really... fun to drive? Reallyhard to explain.

Spoiler

-Sabre GT: Love muscles. Specially the cutlass, and this just has a badass sound.

Spoiler

-Serrano: Love SUVS, and this one hits the bucket for me. Great sound, looks sporty, and very underestimated.

Spoiler

-Zentorno: Fast, and I just love the looks. I think the front wheel should be more towards the front, really hard to find some good rims because because that fat looking fender.

Spoiler

-Ruiner: Reminds me of a Firebird I used to own, loved that car (1995 Firebird), love muscle,and I love the ram air hood.

Spoiler

FAT CURRY
  • FAT CURRY

Benefactor Collector

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:07 AM Edited by FAT CURRY, 21 August 2014 - 11:08 AM.

In no particular order:

-Benefactor Panto

The car I drive most.  For all of the reasons people have already mentioned - it's a lot of fun (sorry to use that word; I know some people here are allergic to it).  It being added was a game-changer for me.

0_0.jpg

-Enus Cognoscenti Cabrio

I started out collecting a racing garage.  Once that was complete and we had access to another garage, this car was my first luxury purchase.  Classy as hell with really smooth handling.  And, you know, robo-roof...

-Declasse Tornado

The car I drive least of all because it's a sticky magnet, but the nicest looking car in the game.  Will never sell it, no sir.

0_0.jpg

-Benefactor Feltzer

Mainly because it's won me so many races (and still does).  I'm not a huge fan of its looks, but in my opinion it's the most well balanced racer in the Sports class.  That's why it's one of my favourites.

0_0.jpg

-Benefactor Schwartzer

I didn't like this car much the first time I tried it in SP.  Decided to give it another go months later and it became my favourite.  Just love the handling (and it's sexy).

0_0.jpg

• Day Reaper and FunkyFreak like this

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:32 AM

1, Zentorno

2, Elegy

Reasons for 1 and 2 - simply put, massive speed and massive grip.

3, Masacro - great speed, handling and looks gorgeous

4, Classic Coquette - Stunning vintage looks (even though I would have preferred a C1 corvette), great speed, slides like mad but it makes it fun

5, Sabre Turbo - of all the muscle cars I think it has the best combination of speed, looks, drivability, sound.

MilkyFresh
  • MilkyFresh

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:36 AM

1. Futo

0_0.jpg

Most fun car in any GTA game, refer to signature for further information.

2. Warrener

0_0.jpg

Sexy as hell, handles awesome. Can go slideways to a reasonable extent.

3. Sultan

0_0.jpg

Really fun sleeper. Looks boring as sh*t stock, but turning it into a WRX means you'll never lose another dirt race again.

4. Bagger

0_0.jpg

Looks damn cool

5. Sabre Gt

0_0.jpg

As above

Najacks
  • Najacks

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:44 AM

My Favourites are, No order of favouritism as i use them for different aspects of the game.

1. BF Surfer - with roofrack, doesn't go very fast, but niether do my eyes nowadays.....

bf1.jpg

2. Panto. Just because

panto.jpg

3. Pigalle - with ski's, Gotta have ski's reminds me of the james bond Lotus Esprit.

Lamp.jpg

4. Merryweather Mesa - For all my crawling / trials needs

Mesa.jpg

5. Hexer - love it, My style of motorcycle, I love the low hardtail look.

Hexer.jpg

• mrironmoose, Myoyoy and FAT CURRY like this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:17 PM

My Top 5 in no particular order:

1. Cheetah, because it's a motherf*cking Enzo/Zonda Hyrbid

0_0.jpg

2. Turismo, because it's a motherf*cking La Ferrari and Sesto Elemento/McLaren hybrid

0_0.jpg

3. Stinger, because it's a f*cking Ferrari 250 California

0_0.jpg

4. Carbonizzare, because it's a f*cking F12/Zagato Hybrid

0_0.jpg

5. Sabre Turbo, because It's a f*cking Chevelle/Cutlass Hybrid

0_0.jpg

• edub1906, Day Reaper, FunkyFreak and 7 others like this

fiebru787
  • fiebru787

Soldier

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:34 PM

1 Futo
2 warrener
3 dubsta 6x6
4 Turismo R
5 sabre turbo

LastNomad
  • LastNomad

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:54 PM

1: Sabre turbo: The first car i got and spent money on and still have it now.

2: Entity XF: First car i bought and it looks cool.

3: Karin sultan: Good car for every day use (missions/free roam) looks nice and seats 4.

4: Ruiner; Just recently got one and done up it looks good and sounds awesome.

0_0.jpg

5: Bagger: Nice looking bike and good for just cruising around.

0_0.jpg

• Day Reaper and Zack112 like this

Ak47clower
  • Ak47clower

Danger to himself and others.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:59 PM Edited by Ak47clower, 21 August 2014 - 01:03 PM.

5.The liberator. It's a monster truck and can drive right over traffic, never mind around. Good combo of speed and weight and the ability to crush everything. Would be much higher if it was a PV.

4. Infernus. It is a lambo and I loved from every gta game yet. Good speed and handling IMO. I have no clue why it's ranked so lowly in the super class. Also has a good amount of weight making it hard to spin out.

3. Entity XF. Looks beautiful, handles supremely and the high top speed and amazing acceleration will beat an adder any day. It's 4 wheel drive and climbs hills so nicely it's one of my go to off roaders.

2. Zentorno. It is a beaut. Obviously dominant in super class. So many customization options and colour combinations that look good that I change up the colors up every once in a while. Plus it receive almost as much hate as the adder so it's fun to drive around and watch wanna bes chase you with sticky bombs.

1. Dubsta 6X6. I can't believe I'm the first one in this topic to say this (EDIT: NINJA'D). Looks beautiful and makes you feel rich, straight from Dubai but yet it's only 249k it also unlocks at rank 100 so you don't say half as many troll kids and chradder fruits driving it. I've never saw one chrome dubsta yet but I have seen gold because it came with the update. <rank 100 are always impressed when I show them my dubsta and get envious. It's amazing off road. Climbs hills almost as good as the entity xf. I also like how heavy it is. Like for f*cks sakes, in off road races against a sh*t ton of liberators, I have spun them out so many times. Can drive right over certain cars like the liberator. Almost monster truck. I also love the 6 wheel drive. The acceleration is really good for something that heavy and the speed is comparable to supers so not only is good for off-road but also the streets.

MilkyFresh
  • MilkyFresh

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:01 PM

1 Futo
2 warrener

man after my own heart

• fiebru787 likes this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:04 PM Edited by Kushology, 21 August 2014 - 01:05 PM.

No order,

Zentorno - Quick acceleration and good handling. Pursuers get bored when chasing me through alleys and straights.
Dubsta 6x6 - Hauls ass on and off-road. Perfect for climbing mountains or bombing through hills.
Massacro - Good handling and speed. Love the Aston Martin. (At first I hated the car but quickly converted)
Coquette Classic - C2/C3 Corvette. Surprisingly fun to drive and cruise around in.
Sultan - Good speed, handling and acceleration. Flies overs hills and on the dirt (Favorite car in GTA:SA, IV and now V. (Also the perfect bait car with ignition/remote bomb)

Extras
Spoiler

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:05 PM Edited by Argonaut, 21 August 2014 - 01:06 PM.

This is not a debate thread, I just want to see which 5 of the many cars in GTA Online are your favorite, and why you like them so much.

Here are mine, in no particular order:

Coquette Classic

If you're not sensing a theme here, I'll spell it out for you: I love classic American cars. I love classic cars in general, but American cars in particular. Sharp design with a beastly V8 engine under the hood. Not sophisticated, but it doesn't matter, that's entirely beside the point. The only things that irk me about the Coquette Classic are the headlights, and the engine note. If it had sounded more like the Pheonix, an untamed, raw V8 sound, it would be more satisfying... but as it is, it's very fast and once you figure out the handling, it's a drifter's dream.

0_0.jpg

>Loves classic Muscle cars

>Puts Low Profile Sports rims on his Coquette Classic

wat

• tenpennyisplainevil, Squasher, RoachKiller_416 and 2 others like this

Turkey.
  • Turkey.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want t

• Members
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:09 PM Edited by TurkeyShenanigans, 21 August 2014 - 01:17 PM.

5. Forklift

4. Cutter:

Spoiler

3. Tractor

2. Caddy

1. Lawnmower

• MilezDawg, edub1906, NotoriousJDP and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users