VITAL H3KTIK
  • VITAL H3KTIK

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:55 PM

Social club link: http://socialclub.ro...ember/dhasler21

Welcome to Vital Airlines!!!

Want to be flown all to certain area? Maybe stuck in the country and want fly in style? Want maybe your own personal jet with a captain so you can relax a bit? Want anything to do with planes and helicopters?Vital airlines is for you!! And for prices cheaper than the taxi by miles!!

Our planes offer personal and public flying from any airport and out helicopters will go anywhere with a decent LZ (landing zone).

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOBS LOOK HERE.

with the new update, VITAL airlines is also looking for new pilots to help with demand. a decent flying skill is needed and training is available upon request!! We are also looking not just for pilots but also: AIRPORT SECURITY, PERSONAL GUARDS.

Security and the happiness of customers is our priority.

P.S. If you become a frequent flyer we will keep track of your flights (excel doc) and give you prizes such as free flights or cash payouts!!

IF INTERESTED IN FLYING OR A JOB RECRUITMENT PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON HERE OR ON XBOX AT VITAL H3KTIK.
  • TheSeriousBoy likes this

hannerfall
  • hannerfall

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:09 AM Edited by hannerfall, 21 August 2014 - 01:10 AM.

I am interested in joining your crew

GT: Altieri Chaos

Blakegtav
  • Blakegtav

Liberty City Police Dept. Commissioner/Commercial Pilots San And

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:13 AM

You should Join My New Crew Commercial Pilots San Andreas :)

ChrisB360
  • ChrisB360

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:45 AM

Interesting to see if ppl pay when they can just steal a plane or coptor and fly themselves

linkenpark4life
  • linkenpark4life

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:29 PM

Am up for joining always wanted to be a vip bodyguard/pilot

TheSeriousBoy
  • TheSeriousBoy

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:19 PM

Want to be flown all to certain area? Maybe stuck in the country and want fly in style? Want maybe your own personal jet with a captain so you can relax a bit? Want anything to do with planes and helicopters?Vital airlines is for you!! And for prices cheaper than the taxi by miles!!

Our planes offer personal and public flying from any airport and out helicopters will go anywhere with a decent LZ (landing zone).

with the new update, VITAL airlines is also looking for new pilots to help with demand. a decent flying skill is needed and training is available upon request!! We are also looking not just for pilots but also: AIRPORT SECURITY, PERSONAL GUARDS.

P.S. If you become a frequent flyer we will keep track of your flights (excel doc) and give you prizes such as free flights or cash payouts!!

IF INTERESTED IN FLYING OR A JOB RECRUITMENT PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON HERE OR ON XBOX AT VITAL H3KTIK.

I am interested in being a pilot Xbox GT: TheSeriousBoy Thanks!

Blakegtav
  • Blakegtav

Liberty City Police Dept. Commissioner/Commercial Pilots San And

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

I am interested in being a pilot Xbox GT: TheSeriousBoy Thanks!
Hey he joined Commercial Pilots San Andreas I think Go on My content for More info on Commercial Pilots thanks.

ish1MNU10
  • ish1MNU10

Player Hater

• New Members
  • England

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:01 PM

Dude that looks awesome my GT is ish1MNU10. Any job for me lol   :karmaeater:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users