Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why are they making it?

Best Answer Girish, 20 August 2014 - 05:40 PM

I have a great story in my mind too, thou'. But where is the best place to publish it guys, what you think?

If it's a GTA concept story, then you can post it here.

If it's a generic/random story that has got nothing to do with GTA, then post it here.

Go to the full post

5 replies to this topic
Young Martini
  • Young Martini

The New Guy in Town

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

Hi! I'm new here. I saw many people posting things here like : GTA Carcer City, or GTA VICE, or GTA Episodes From San Fierro etc.
All I wanna know is why they do this? Are they like writing scripts that R* can take to make a new GTA or what? I just wanted to know this. Sorry for my bad English.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:45 PM

It's just fan fiction; nothing more. Members do it because they like it and it might be their hobby. Additionally, many members enjoy reading a good story. It's the same reason why we have a Writers' Discussion forum. Members don't post stories there hoping to get published. Besides, healthy criticism is always good and helps develop your skills. This forum simply provides them a platform to get started.

• Young Martini likes this

Franceska
  • Franceska

You look up to me like I'm a pizza on the roof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Queen of Pandas

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:02 PM

It's just fan fiction; nothing more. Members do it because they like it and it might be their hobby. Additionally, many members enjoy reading a good story. It's the same reason why we have a Writers' Discussion forum. Members don't post stories there hoping to get published. Besides, healthy criticism is always good and helps develop your skills. This forum simply provides them a platform to get started.

This, and who knows, maybe Rockstar likes it and takes some stuff in consideration for their next game? Never say never when it comes to this.
  • Young Martini likes this

Young Martini
  • Young Martini

The New Guy in Town

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:39 PM

I have a great story in my mind too, thou'. But where is the best place to publish it guys, what you think?

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:40 PM   Best Answer

If it's a generic/random story that has got nothing to do with GTA, then post it here.

Young Martini
  • Young Martini

The New Guy in Town

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:53 PM

Thank you so much, bro!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users