Well-known GTA V / Online Youtubers

81 replies to this topic
maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:15 AM

Vanoss and H20delirious are my favorites for funny moments. I always have a good laugh or two in their vids. And they also upload Garry's Mod, which is equally fun. OuO

but those guys were net famous and funny way before GTAV

i think this thread is about the nobodies who made their claim to fame by milking the GTAV tit
If that's the case you have Domislive and iCrazyteddy. I think Dom was called something else and played cod, then posted gta 5 gameplay ( not missions) and when online came out he caught on to duping car and money glitches until he got banned. Now he post useless paint jobs, exploits and "easy" money. And funny how he thinks he's big.

who??

oh you mean the guy dumbasses like you do make big since y'all don't shut up about him and keep on bringing him up perpetuating his name, i don't like Domi either, but i'm not a hater.

he plays chess while you guys play checkers

a youtube whore needs views and likes, to get views and likes you need publicity.

all you haters equal to nothing but free marketing

you made him big, a big deal bigger than what he actually is

Coltrane III
  • Coltrane III

DiamondxShootahs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:27 AM Edited by Coltrane III, 24 August 2014 - 07:28 AM.

I dont get it. A lot of people of people named a lot of good Youtube channels, well known and less well known ones that are worthy of checking out, yet the conversation always comes back to the same two youtubers that I wont even mention. Like if everyone hates these guys and some other youtubers who are similar; why even waste our time time talking about them?Lets try to focus on the youtubers with quality content or funny videos or who are actually worth a freaking like or subscription. Lets not even waste our time talking about the pathetic ones just begging for likes and subs off the same old content. Youtube is a great medium for the gaming community so lets help push it in the right direction.
  • CRRRUNK and maybeanotherone like this

Karlitoz-E
  • Karlitoz-E

SiiR

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:35 AM

TypicalGamer and xEnragedCinema

Smesi
  • Smesi

Back to TF2

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:48 AM Edited by Smesi., 24 August 2014 - 07:49 AM.

I had no idea Steve Urkel was messing on YouTube.

GTASeriesVideos are great in my opinion.

"Hey its my DomIsLive Sleeping bag isnt it cool?"

1248625381145_f.jpg

On topic :

Broughy1322 basically builded my garage

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

King of crap

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:51 AM

Vanoss and H20delirious are my favorites for funny moments. I always have a good laugh or two in their vids. And they also upload Garry's Mod, which is equally fun. OuO

i think this thread is about the nobodies who made their claim to fame by milking the GTAV tit
If that's the case you have Domislive and iCrazyteddy. I think Dom was called something else and played cod, then posted gta 5 gameplay ( not missions) and when online came out he caught on to duping car and money glitches until he got banned. Now he post useless paint jobs, exploits and "easy" money. And funny how he thinks he's big.
who??

oh you mean the guy dumbasses like you do make big since y'all don't shut up about him and keep on bringing him up perpetuating his name, i don't like Domi either, but i'm not a hater.

a youtube whore needs views and likes, to get views and likes you need publicity.

Why would I need publicity? I simply replied to your comment and brought Dom up.

VintageViro
  • VintageViro

Silent Wanderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:59 AM

I stick to XEnragedCinema and Datsaintsfan.

But I don't watch Dom's vids so what exactly is the problem with him?

CRRRUNK
  • CRRRUNK

ButtonToucher

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:03 AM

I dont get it. A lot of people of people named a lot of good Youtube channels, well known and less well known ones that are worthy of checking out, yet the conversation always comes back to the same two youtubers that I wont even mention. Like if everyone hates these guys and some other youtubers who are similar; why even waste our time time talking about them?Lets try to focus on the youtubers with quality content or funny videos or who are actually worth a freaking like or subscription. Lets not even waste our time talking about the pathetic ones just begging for likes and subs off the same old content. Youtube is a great medium for the gaming community so lets help push it in the right direction.

This man gets it.

Coltrane III
  • Coltrane III

DiamondxShootahs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:07 AM

This man gets it.

Umm...you had a 50% chance of getting it right and you got it wrong lol. But thanks.

CRRRUNK
  • CRRRUNK

ButtonToucher

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:31 AM

This man gets it.

Umm...you had a 50% chance of getting it right and you got it wrong lol. But thanks.

I complimented you on your post and you are telling me I am wrong.

Can you explain?

Should I have said this girl gets it? is that the 50% chance?

• Coltrane III likes this

doooooba
  • doooooba

Crackhead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:16 AM

Typical gamer for info but he annoys me and hes boring i normally watch domislive 

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:50 PM

who??

Why would I need publicity? I simply replied to your comment and brought Dom up.

you're thick if you think i was adressing you saying you need publicity, youtubers do, please read the context.

you don't need publicity, you provide it.

Coltrane III
  • Coltrane III

DiamondxShootahs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:14 PM

This man gets it.

Can you explain?

Exactly right lol.
  • CRRRUNK likes this

CRRRUNK
  • CRRRUNK

ButtonToucher

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:11 AM

This man gets it.

Can you explain?

Exactly right lol.

Haha, alright then. =)

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:25 AM

Icrazyteddy, Domislive, jobless gamer, etc. these dudes I just named are the worst. They speculate more than they put out legit information. They basically milk every thing they can for new videos just to keep their views and likes going. Just to be active. I can't stand youtubers like that. They might put out two videos a day but they are always really useless speculation videos. Don't even know how they have that many subs.

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:29 AM

I think im the only one that doesnt watch GTA videos on youtube.
  • 5HT2a likes this

antikristiii
  • antikristiii

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:14 PM

Domislive is the bestest. He uploads two times a day too. If it wasn't for him GTAForums would be a ghost town. Everyone on here depends on his inside scoops and leaks. Plus he has an army. Ignore the haters, they're just jealous they haven't got the kind of charisma that makes him so successful. He's probably going to be a character in GTA VI thanks to #DomsArmy. I hope he plays CJ's brother. 

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:16 PM

Domislive is the bestest. He uploads two times a day too. If it wasn't for him GTAForums would be a ghost town. Everyone on here depends on his inside scoops and leaks. Plus he has an army. Ignore the haters, they're just jealous they haven't got the kind of charisma that makes him so successful. He's probably going to be a character in GTA VI thanks to #DomsArmy. I hope he plays CJ's brother. 

BS level- off the charts

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

Guilty By Association

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:23 PM

Same here although i only watched a few of that GUNT guys car videos but never even seen one domislive or whoever the others guys are because im too busy playing this game and other real life sh*t.
  • Affalterbach likes this

antikristiii
  • antikristiii

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:39 PM

BS level- off the charts

Typical hater. You should appreciate Domislive! What have you ever leaked!?

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:06 PM

BS level- off the charts

Typical hater. You should appreciate Domislive! What have you ever leaked!?

Precum
  • CaptainMental likes this

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:58 PM Edited by Hyperglide, 25 August 2014 - 04:59 PM.

Any YouTuber who doesn't do this and puts out good content like comparison videos are okay in my book.  f*ck Outros.  

5HT2a
  • 5HT2a

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:10 PM

I'm with you. I tend to stay away from the whole thing as well. Sometimes my responsibilities as leader of a crew force me to watch one or two videos, in order to get an idea of somebody's content, but I have very little interest in most of what is posted on there. 

The only exception would be a few jet stunting videos posted by friends of mine:

Mario4lyf3

Mario needs to refine his craft a little bit, but he is undoubtedly one of the most talented stunters in GTA. He just needs to get with the old-school SA stunting philosophy that made GTA SA Online stunting such an incredible community. 

Wheelmanmitch

All I have here is an old GTA SA Hydra stunt, but this guy is coming out with a GTA V video soon that will change the way stunting in this game is perceived. Very few people have enough talent to change the way the game is played, and this guy is one of them. 

• Affalterbach likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users