Killer or retaliator?

66 replies to this topic
DrunkGamer
  • DrunkGamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Killer ... Sorta, my mindset is: everyone online is a douche. Even if you just pass by I'll open fire shouldn't have used the same road as me. Depending on my mood I may also go and kill randoms and Bounties get hunted down. I don't fire at friends or crew members, and if I accidently kill one I send an apology text.

You're not just a killer you're also an asshole for just shooting them just cause you assume their douchebags, i sometimes FEEL like i need to kill people and other times i just go about my business unless someone else shoots me for no reason like you for example or any other player then i will chase you all over the map.

YG.
  • YG.

Young Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I never KOS. But when i get attacked then i spray them down.

TwoWeeksInATL
  • TwoWeeksInATL

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by TwoWeeksInATL, 2 weeks ago.

I don't kill on sight. We aren't barbarians, but I will kill if the player looks suspect. Like, if someone rolled up on me in passive but now that my back is turned, he turns it off, my gun is coming out. Im not going to let you get a free kill off me. I think, if your not trying to start trouble, don't look like your trying to start trouble. You know everyone is on edge when someone pulls up, so why act foolish. I give them a chance but it's really up to them wether I shot or not

toolateaxeincar
  • toolateaxeincar

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Red dot? That's a paddlin

Bounty on you? That's a paddlin

Bounty on me? That's a paddlin

Reversing super car? That's a paddlin
Acting suspicious? That's a paddlin

In a jet, tank or buzzard? Oh you better believe that's a paddlin.

doublehelix
  • doublehelix

Unbalanced

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm a friendly kill vulture usually, approach an area where there's a small war going on and just pick people off from afar.

ChrisB360
  • ChrisB360

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I find most people shoot on sight I sometimes cruise round finding randoms and cruise with them unless they fire

nyudyrgh
  • nyudyrgh

Nys rhymes with Kiss.

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 2 weeks ago

Killer ... Sorta, my mindset is: everyone online is a douche. Even if you just pass by I'll open fire shouldn't have used the same road as me. Depending on my mood I may also go and kill randoms and Bounties get hunted down. I don't fire at friends or crew members, and if I accidently kill one I send an apology text.

You're not just a killer you're also an asshole for just shooting them just cause you assume their douchebags, i sometimes FEEL like i need to kill people and other times i just go about my business unless someone else shoots me for no reason like you for example or any other player then i will chase you all over the map.

Well that namecalling's harsh ... You cannot deny that this game is filled with douchebags and most of them FEEL like the need to kill others. If those players pick me then they can get get some Advanced Rifle bullets in their face. Or when they're in a car, a rocket. Every friendly that just wanted to pass by and say hello that gets mauled because of my mindset is regrettable but permitted. I trust no-one but crew members and friends. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users