Silly doubt

14 replies to this topic
spaccaossaitaly
  • spaccaossaitaly

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Italy

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:33 AM

Hi guys, i would ask you something. Do you think it s better to buy the new besra, the classic tank, the buzzard, or to wait till new miilitary and cool vehicles?

P.S. I never used any money glitch and similar so i haven t got thousand milions.

Old-Tired-Grumpy
  • Old-Tired-Grumpy

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:39 AM

well personally i havent seen any use for any of these vehicles, except maybe for the Buzzard on a couple of missions........

and just flying around in free roam isnt for me if it cost me money to buy the vehicle........i normally just head out to SS and steal whatever is there if i want to fly

• Euphorica likes this

Juicyfer
  • Juicyfer

Headless Stuntman

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:40 AM

Inb4 redirect

I think the Buzzard is the most practical. You can solo a lot of missions with it that are impossible or extremely difficult to otherwise.

Winning001
  • Winning001

Salesman sorta giant

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:42 AM

Bresa is the most fun
Buzzard is the most practical
Tank is nerfed nonsense
  • Magick likes this

GERM!
  • GERM!

Soldier

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:45 AM

besra is great fun, vestra is good too if you want something you can fly with friends
buzzard is practical and a great missions asset 
tank is just fun for going on 5 star rampages but not much else. nice if you can afford it i suppose

get the buzzard :)

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:51 AM

I agree with the majority of posts above.  I just want to add from a practical viewpoint that because you can solo lots of missions (very quickly) with a Buzzard, it pays for itself whereas none of the other will.

spaccaossaitaly
  • spaccaossaitaly

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Italy

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:56 AM

Thank you everybody for the answers, i think i will take the buzzard considering that it s better than the tank when you shoot without locking. By the way have they patched the possibility to lock on tank?

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:59 AM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 20 August 2014 - 11:59 AM.

Thank you everybody for the answers, i think i will take the buzzard considering that it s better than the tank when you shoot without locking. By the way have they patched the possibility to lock on tank?

No, you still only lock onto the same things as before - they've not changed that.  You just have the extra option of non-locking, which is GREAT!

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:02 PM

No, you still only lock onto the same things as before - they've not changed that.  You just have the extra option of non-locking, which is GREAT!

wut?! how?

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:09 PM Edited by Kid SixXx, 20 August 2014 - 12:09 PM.

No privately owned airplane or jet is worth the investment. 

You don't use them in missions and they are only good for attempting to outlast bounties while in free mode.  You can do that in a private session.

Buzzards are the most practical aircraft you can own.

Mishimotsu
  • Mishimotsu

I am the Walrus!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:21 PM

More helicopter spawns than plane spawns as well… and the buzzard is the most useful helicopter (atm)

I've had the money to buy a tank for what seems like ages but I haven't done so because I don't really see the point in spending that money on something I'll possibly use a handful of times at most… and with these updates there's usually something I want so having that money as backup at the mo is more favourable.

rickreim
  • rickreim

Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:08 PM

Buzzard, only Pegasus vehicle I own on my second character. Don't need anything else
  • Khelandros likes this

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:14 PM

As others have said, the Buzzard has both goof-around and practical uses as a game changer for many missions, pretty much all other Pegasus vehicles are fun toys and whether or not they're worth the cost is for each player to decide on their own.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:21 PM

wut?! how?

there are 3 weapon choices now, guns, rockets, non-lock rockets.

• Furry_Monkey likes this

Bandalamente
  • Bandalamente

About to press reset

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:02 PM

If you are a practical efficient reaper of souls: Buzzard.

If you like turtles and rhinoceros and the feeling of going on an indestructible (short) rampage: Tank 

If you secretly like ballet and top gun and the sensation of speed and clinical precision: Besra 

If you glitch: All three. 

• rickreim likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users