6 replies to this topic
LehPhatGer-bear
  • LehPhatGer-bear

Instagram @PhatBearGaming

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:49 AM

Hello there!

I'ma bit picky for a new crew right now...

Requirements:

Good name - (Nothing like: CREW NAME, CREWNAME, crew name, crewname, CrEw NaMe)(Accept: Crew Name or CrewName)

Good Icon - Nothing trashy or takes up the whole box. Just a nice lil' pic. Lol. (EX: Look at my current crew's icon (SeeUnicornsRunFast, SURF) It's just the black & white Playboy bunny. Perfect icon.) 

Just the right amount of people - Nothing like a 2 person crew, or IGN or MP3. Just enough people for a nice crew and always have atleast one person to do a missions.

No dress requirements - I always love how my guy looks with every whimsical outfit. (I might except a couple requirements if I like them)

Things you might need to know if I fit your crew standards - I don't have a mic, I'm 16 (almost 17), I'm currently Rank 206, K/D Ratio is over 1.50+, almost always on.

Welp... I know it's very technical, but I want to represent a great crew.

I'll respond to almost every request. 

If you have any more questions, PM me, or just use the space below. 

Thanks Forums!!

CLEGUNNA
  • CLEGUNNA

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

When you find one let me know im in the same boat trying to find the right ppl to play with is rough
  • LehPhatGer-bear likes this

nysudyrgh
  • nysudyrgh

Minigun is love. Minigun is life.

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:26 PM Edited by nyudyrgh, 20 August 2014 - 04:27 PM.

Join The New World Order! It's a great crew, there's always someone in the session to play with and they'll have your back in a firefight or on missions.

Well Managed (Crew killers and other scum get kicked immediatly.) and everybody is very nice overall.

The only things that don't fit your requirements are the dresscode (Military Uniform.) and the fact that there are loads of members.

GTAF Thread: http://gtaforums.com...now-recruiting/

Social Club Page: http://socialclub.ro...new_worid_order

sebcreed
  • sebcreed

-: Pro Heister :-

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:51 PM

I've been picky about crews also. My main reason for leaving was freeroam griefers that did nothing else.

Here is a good one, with good peeps in it, we do events every weekend. http://gtaforums.com...st-preparation/

Social club link in my sig if interested.

LosSantosStatePolice
  • LosSantosStatePolice

Los Santos State Police Commisioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:49 PM

FyI the New World order way be too big for your taste and they are all out militia. 800+ Members says something. Just a friendly tip.

drugsgunsmoney
  • drugsgunsmoney

WASTED!

• Members

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:45 AM Edited by drugsgunsmoney, 22 August 2014 - 07:47 AM.

Join my crew Homicide Peepshow

http://socialclub.ro...micide_peepshow

Smooph1
  • Smooph1

Ruff Rider Mc President

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:37 PM

my crew Ruff Riders MC is a good choice if your interested, we arent as strict as most mcs but we are very tight knit, and always online. We do crew wars all the time, so far undefeated. I would prefer if you had a mic to do crew wars with, but if you prpve that you know what your doing then an exception could be made. Mostly this crew is about having fun and doing missions or dominating a free mode session. Let me know if it seems like a good fit for you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users