Quantcast

» «
Photo

I found a positive thing about Flight School update.

51 replies to this topic
iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

i like:

mission payouts
second chute
coquette
besra
flight school
mechanic delivering all cars
pilot outfit
there might be more, cant recall

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:55 PM Edited by Blankerz, 20 August 2014 - 01:56 PM.

i like:

mission payouts
second chute
coquette
besra
flight school
pilot outfit

Don't forget using Lesters abilities now applies to everyone in the car, bout bloody time AND tanks are now symbols on the mini map 

(PLEASE SOME ONE ANSWER MY QUESTION A COUPLE OF POSTS BACK)

• Heists, The_Herb and nkhex19 like this

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:10 PM

Yes, the new non locking option on the Buzzards missiles. It was mentioned on this forums several times and bamm. Rockstar agreed it was needed and added it. That for me is the best thing in the 1.16. Quite possibly the only good thing to be honest :) but at least that's something.

Not a chance R* are monitoring this forum, every single thread on here has conflicting opinions and generally its a bloody mess not only to navigate but also just asking a simple question warrants fifty cocky, unhelpful comments to one decent answer. If I had to monitor this forum as a day job I would most likely kill myself. Their support/ticket system is far superior for player feedback and it works well.

AddamHusayin
  • AddamHusayin

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

Yes, the new non locking option on the Buzzards missiles. It was mentioned on this forums several times and bamm. Rockstar agreed it was needed and added it. That for me is the best thing in the 1.16. Quite possibly the only good thing to be honest :) but at least that's something.

Not a chance R* are monitoring this forum, every single thread on here has conflicting opinions and generally its a bloody mess not only to navigate but also just asking a simple question warrants fifty cocky, unhelpful comments to one decent answer. If I had to monitor this forum as a day job I would most likely kill myself. Their support/ticket system is far superior for player feedback and it works well.

You're a fool if you think Rockstar hasn't even peeked upon this forum. They go to youtube, but not here? Yeah right. Also I noticed the Lazer don't seem to have tracers. Not sure if this is a patch or a glitch.

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:20 PM Edited by Blankerz, 20 August 2014 - 02:22 PM.

thanks for your response. 

First I never said they NEVER look at the forum but they DO NOT use it as an official/regular source for feedback and they do not employ someone to monitor the forum. Even if I didn't have a friend at R* Lincoln that would still be obvious to me. R* have their own input system (support page), the news wire and twitter.

They only promote youtuber's as a way of promoting the game more themselves and I imagine to help build/develop GTA TV which is in the works.

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

You're a fool if you think Rockstar hasn't even peeked upon this forum. They go to youtube, but not here? Yeah right. Also I noticed the Lazer don't seem to have tracers. Not sure if this is a patch or a glitch.
hahaha this guy really thinks rockstar goes on these fourms lol

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:40 PM

I had 100/100 flying skill because I always do flips and rolls. It seems like trick flying builds it way faster. Just like letting your breath just start to run completely out before surfacing seems to build lung capacity faster. Same with the shooting range. I finished the shooting range in campaign on the day GTA5 released and it maxed out Michael and Trevor almost instantly. Did the same thing online and had 100% shooting skill within minutes. Want to build strength? Start up Rooftop Rumble and drive into the city. Now start punching. No police will show up and you can punch til you reach 100 strength.

Devinisdabomb
  • Devinisdabomb

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:54 PM

I LOVE THE FLIGHT SUIT!!!!!!

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:12 PM

You knows it clart!

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:23 PM

The flight school mission also pay quite well, I came out with a 100k. I think you don't get nearly as much as after your first medal though if you replay. I reckon to really cream it you should go for golds first run and if you are going to miss the time crash out and restart (the first time bonus is a multiple of the standard medal value by the look of things)

The 17th Ninja
  • The 17th Ninja

DJ Squirrel Nut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:26 PM

Payouts! And I have not seen it myself, but apparently Players in Tanks have a Tank icon on the mini map. No more surprise tank attacks.. 

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:37 PM

How can we put more vehicles in "storage" without rebuying a 10 car garage, filling it, and rebuying a 6 car garage again?  I love my Paleto Bay house near the police station and base.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

^ I don't think you can. Just tested it right now.

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:53 PM

That's handy for you. I did the character appearance glitch to make my character no longer look like a junkie tranny. For some reason, the glitch also brought my flying from 2.5 bars to 5.

For me personally the only thing I'll take from this update is the swift; it's classy as f*ck, and the Besra. I'll only ever use either of them in the flight school and in single-player. Michael loves his no chopper with retractable landing gear and Trevor loves his new jet, which he doesn't have to keep reloading a quick save just outside Fort Zancudo to obtain.

Oh and the flight school is fun.

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:03 PM

i like:

mission payouts
second chute
coquette
besra
flight school
pilot outfit

Don't forget using Lesters abilities now applies to everyone in the car, bout bloody time AND tanks are now symbols on the mini map 

(PLEASE SOME ONE ANSWER MY QUESTION A COUPLE OF POSTS BACK)

havent seen a tank yet :)

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:04 PM

The flight suit for sure.

RoachKiller_416
  • RoachKiller_416

Thug

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:55 PM

am I the only one who likes the new double tap feature to instantly open snapmatic?

Worst. Feature. Ever.

To OP's question, I like the reserve parachute though

Sam171097
  • Sam171097

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:07 PM

am I the only one who likes the new double tap feature to instantly open snapmatic?

It's good for when you actually want to use the app because its a quicker process but its a pain in the ass when you do it by accident.
  • GERM! likes this

Xeloj
  • Xeloj

Anti-Griefer

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:13 PM

I love the new flight suit. Pretty expensive ($50,000, is that more than a real flight suit?!). I can finally make my Navy SEAL/DEVGRU uniform. I just ditch the flight helmet and replace with the head communicator, and use my Carbine or MP5/SMG. So gangsta! 

NubcakeVII
  • NubcakeVII

Strawberry Fondler

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:26 PM Edited by NubcakeVII, 20 August 2014 - 05:27 PM.

Also the fact that a sh*tload of game breaking glitches were patched and missions actually pay a decent amount.

This community is like a bunch of spoiled children.

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

Member of the Dope Fresh Nation

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

i found something good.  we got 3 new planes, a new car, new parachute updates, new clothes, better mission payouts, and my snapmatic works after 10 months.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:54 PM

The sheer fact that Flight School will school some players on how to actually fly will make it much less stressful when a random grabs a mission plane and takes off with it. 

That, and I very much enjoy that the game recalls the last car I choose in a race category so I don't have to sift through them each time. 

• DopeFresh likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users