Photo

People moaning about other grinding a specific mission

12 replies to this topic
morrami2000
  • morrami2000

Rebel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:03 AM Edited by morrami2000, 20 August 2014 - 10:05 AM.

I always wanted to know why so many people have something against someone else grinding a specific mission.
Lets say RR. Why is it wrong that some people grind this and dont play another mission or a set of other missions instead?

If i solo a mission over and over, how does that affect your gameplay?

Just curious.

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

Sprunk Can

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:06 AM

Honestly, my problem isn't with the person who's grinding, it's the principle of how it ruins my fun in some respects. Most of my On Calls? Rooftop Rumble. Most of my job invites? Rooftop Rumble. It's the monotony of it being all you see that annoys me. Much like that one pop song that you hear on the radio all the time and you just want to shake the DJ and go 'FOR f*ckS SAKE, PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU TWATS!', same principle applies here.

• Fearx--, oleg_aka_djmeg and MuhNamesTyler like this

mistermaster7
  • mistermaster7

Thug

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:06 AM

People are jealous, because they don't have time to grind and they are the poor noobs. 

HankyPankyFan
  • HankyPankyFan

Sexiest member title EVER.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:07 AM Edited by HankyPankyFan, 20 August 2014 - 10:08 AM.

I believe that they are annoyed by grinding when you get invited to rooftop rumble a lot even tho you could just turn the invite sound off..
  • Mr.Nedich likes this

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:07 AM

People moan just for the sake of moaning. 

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Tails Prower

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:09 AM

The reason people have objection to it is that when you try to quick job you end up

in the grinders mission and it does get to a point where you then get fed up of that

mission and if everyone is playing that mission then you can't do the missions you

want with other people tjhrough the quick job and have to host yourself.

Its fine in your situation if you are not inviting anyone and just doing it yourself

but also a lot of the time people will invite to skill matched players meaning you

get constant jobs on your phone (same job different players) and again it

can cause situations.

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:16 AM

People are jealous, because they don't have time to grind and they are the poor noobs. 

So basically, those who have better stuff to do in life are jealous that other people do the same virtual mission for hours?

Nothing against grinding myself. I grind if I want a certain item. Otherwise it's random free-roam solo.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:20 AM

Honestly, my problem isn't with the person who's grinding, it's the principle of how it ruins my fun in some respects. Most of my On Calls? Rooftop Rumble. Most of my job invites? Rooftop Rumble. It's the monotony of it being all you see that annoys me. Much like that one pop song that you hear on the radio all the time and you just want to shake the DJ and go 'FOR f*ckS SAKE, PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU TWATS!', same principle applies here.

What this guy said.

BOOOOOOOOORING!!!!

MuhNamesTyler
  • MuhNamesTyler

Random dude #42599

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:40 AM

^ yeah this x1000. Last night was fun though, out of like 10 on call missions Rooftop Rumble only came up 3 times so thats awesome. Hopefully that wasn't a fluke and this is turning point.

Mathew442
  • Mathew442

Irritated.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:45 AM

I grinded Rooftop Rumble because that was one of the only profitible missions pre-1.16. GTA IV's online was better in the aspect that money wasn't an issue. Where you played missions and such for fun.

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:51 AM

add rr for quick contact mission, $99M + 99M RP for quick deathmatch and some highway tour for quick race.

mistermaster7
  • mistermaster7

Thug

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:04 AM

So basically, those who have better stuff to do in life are jealous that other people do the same virtual mission for hours?

Nothing against grinding myself. I grind if I want a certain item. Otherwise it's random free-roam solo.

People who moan about it are jealous. They should grind or stop complaining about it because it is everyones own business what they do. 

Relative007
  • Relative007

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:07 AM

So many people claim they do Missions Solo all the time it is either a vocal minority or more likely they have nothing better to do than complain.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users