How to Maximize $ by Playing Missions Longer

66 replies to this topic
fiebru787
  • fiebru787

Prankster

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:44 AM

Yesterday i play like 3-4h and made 300k.

HsvNorfSida62
  • HsvNorfSida62

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:24 PM

I still find it absolutely laughable that they give you more money for taking longer. Like what the f*ck kind of retarded logic is that? 

You'd think they'd make it pay more the faster you are since that means you're playing more efficiently and thus deserve to be rewarded for efficiency. 

They want to promote replayability or doing the mission in different, more creative ways than just run in. It is for the better like this. I am surprised that I still only see Rooftop Rumble invites even though it doesn't pay as well as before.
It doesnt matter what job it is it pays the same now with the "premium" missions. RR is still a run and gun mission blow up the garage return the package. Its simple quick and familiar. If all missions are equal pay this just boils down to either bs'ing around for 10 minutes in another mission or speed running RR.

Relative007
  • Relative007

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:30 PM

@HsV if you think people are really "speed running RR" go watch some videos of GoldenEye 007 being Speed Run on 00 Agent or Harder difficulty...what we see on GTA V is grinding. 

After the Update I doubt their is a resounding "best" mission to grind, just play a variety of Missions and you will likely earn GTA$ faster given your interest in playing the game will likely increase...not so much on a GTA$/hr basis but you probably get my point. 

HsvNorfSida62
  • HsvNorfSida62

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:53 PM Edited by HsvNorfSida62, 21 August 2014 - 12:54 PM.

@HsV if you think people are really "speed running RR" go watch some videos of GoldenEye 007 being Speed Run on 00 Agent or Harder difficulty...what we see on GTA V is grinding. 

After the Update I doubt their is a resounding "best" mission to grind, just play a variety of Missions and you will likely earn GTA$ faster given your interest in playing the game will likely increase...not so much on a GTA$/hr basis but you probably get my point. 

If you play for 3 or 4 hrs a day with the new payout how long would you have to play to afford the besra. And i meant speed run compared to taking 10 minutes f*cking off i can do 3 RR minus loading screen in the same time. R* purposely did this to stop you from making 300000 a hr now you can pplay any mission but youll only make a 3rd of the money as you could b4. I personally dont like doing all the missions i maximize my time earning money so i can go to war in free roam and customize my cars. Now i have to grind longer to be able to play the way i want to

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:45 PM

If you play for 3 or 4 hrs a day with the new payout how long would you have to play to afford the besra. And i meant speed run compared to taking 10 minutes f*cking off i can do 3 RR minus loading screen in the same time. R* purposely did this to stop you from making 300000 a hr now you can pplay any mission but youll only make a 3rd of the money as you could b4. I personally dont like doing all the missions i maximize my time earning money so i can go to war in free roam and customize my cars. Now i have to grind longer to be able to play the way i want to

I agree with you, but don't you like playing random missions at all? It's fun to me. Previously, Rooftop Rumble got me money faster but it was also a lot more tedious. Now I'm having fun while playing missions and I'm not often disappointed with the payout. My goal in this game is also to buy and customize cars and eventually after I've done so, have some money for messing around in free roam.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:00 PM

To those who like this update because it is increasing mission variety, I agree.

R* could have accomplished that without the illogical "more time more money" and "more players more money" changes.

All they had to do to pull players away from rooftop rumble was increase some other missions to the same payout and rp.

That would not work. For one, they would just grind whichever of the group of missions was the easiest or shortest. Secondly people would be so familiar and efficient at RR they would see no need to switch. This change has the effect of punishing grinders (not saying I think that was necessary), giving an appropriate pay for an average time doing the mission and giving a little boost to anyone struggling and taking longer to complete them. It has its ups and downs, some will like it and some wont, particularly the grinders...but overall I think it is better for the GAME than what they had before.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Nobs4Lyf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:40 PM

Why are people complaining this system is bad? Every mission I played last night payed over 10k, even No Hay Bronca payed 16k with a friend on hard. 16k. Used to pay 9k when the game came out and around 4-5k before yesterdays update. It's brilliant, I love the way this is. I don't mind playing missions longer to get more cash, it actually makes the mission fun when you're not racing to the finish.

"It's not about the destination, it's about the journey that gets you there"

I like you, and I like your avatar image (home made hybrid of mine?! :p )

The Deathly Hallows ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users