Photo

What we Actually Deserve VS What we Actually Got

159 replies to this topic
blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:46 AM

Anyone that feels they "deserve" anything when it comes to games... Films... Music etc etc all in fact deserve a kick in the bollox (or moo'er ofc if you're of the lady variety) !! So op, you got what you deserve??

EvilFiend
  • EvilFiend

Trying to change

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:25 AM Edited by EvilFiend, 31 August 2014 - 02:25 AM.

You deserve nothing. You want everything. Age of entitlement at its finest.... kids these days. Be thankful they even provide updates at all. In fact tell me one game that offers as much free updates as gta v and I'll gladly delete this comment

EvilFiend
  • EvilFiend

Trying to change

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:31 AM Edited by EvilFiend, 31 August 2014 - 02:33 AM.

>2014
>There are people who still believe the DLC is free
>Mfw

THE+MAN+WHO+S+COMMENT+YOU+ROLLED+AND+IM+

OT: Seriously, would it have killed them to give us the Hunter and the Hydra? Sh*t, how about chrome rims? Sh*t, how about actual long hair styles for females. Seriously, not even a gun or a stupid haircut? Can I at least get my jackets patched so I can actually add a crew emblem to 'em? 

But man, sure am glad I got my neutered Lazer for the small fee of $1,150,000. Man, I sure do feel the value..

You know it's bad when the best part about the FLIGHT School update is the f*cking one car they added..Lmao. 

Well hey, at least we can call Lester to aid us even when we're in vehicles with multiple people..

So you didn't get the thing you wanted? Better throw your toys out the cot... amitight?

The fact you brought the plane when you knew it had no guns and then you complain about it takes away all credibility you have as you are a moron. Do you test drive an electric car then buy it then complain is not a v8? You're beyond help.

I never spent a cent to this game other than the initial purchase which cost me 20 usd. Tell me more about how I payed for all these updates again
  • awesomefoot likes this

awesomefoot
  • awesomefoot

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:08 AM

I'm in the camp that the standalone single player GTA V was worth the money I spend on it. Online is just a sh*t ton of icing on the cake. Both are infinitely superior to GTA IV, the GTA clones and practically every other game out there.

As for patches, try playing practically any other game in the past several years. There are glitches and bugs in 99% of them. Rockstar has and is at least making efforts to patch this sh*t and has a game with fairly minor issues itself. Coding can be a complete bitch, especially when Rockstar is dealing with as many people trying to exploit the game as they seem to have.

rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:26 AM

I don't understand at all. People complain there is nothing to do. R* adds in vehicles and new missions. Instead of playing the missions everyone just glitches money or complains about sharkcards. Well newsflash people, it's not supposed to be instant gratification, the idea is that you play missions (not even grinding) to get money which after a while will allow you to buy a new vehicle or apartment. 

The new content is meant to be earned over the course of a month until the new stuff comes out. 

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:31 AM

this recalls some memory when I used to play Everquest...

they used to have expension pack for about 1 year, each of them comes with 30 or so new "zone" and thousand of new items to collect which, but it turns out that, not every player can access to more then half if these new zone unless you finish a lot of f*cking difficult task (quest they call) with a lot of people (like 60), so you will need a very skillful group of player in a guild (crew in GTA). and spend a wonderful 3 hours up to finish some part of those crap......

the expension pack cost you like $10 something, sometime it cost you even more, and you have to pay every month in order to play. even you cant access to most of the place your brought, I wonder what happen if all of these GTA kids are gun pointed to play a game like this...

bkldestroya666
  • bkldestroya666

Tha Killa Bees Crew OG

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:30 AM

You deserve nothing. You want everything. Age of entitlement at its finest.... kids these days. Be thankful they even provide updates at all. In fact tell me one game that offers as much free updates as gta v and I'll gladly delete this comment

if it counts, littlebigplanet 2 is up to like patch 1.39 after 3 years and has like 10 000 active players

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:05 AM

Rockstar's Way of Celebrating National Aviation Day:

GTA%20Flight%20update%20art%20610.jpg

NASA's Way of Celebrating National Aviation Day:

GUqDW8s.jpg

That photo is of all of Nasa's prototype aircraft you daft bellend.. 

LNDKkZf.jpg

How actually dumb is this forum nowhere days.

Says the person who spells out nowadays as nowhere days?

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:13 AM

Deserve is going on the fallacy that $60 is worth anything, in reality what $60 is worth is dictated by economics

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:23 AM

I loved the current update, but I haven't played since the rockstar event weekend a week ago.

I haven't played a game in about a week now.

this recalls some memory when I used to play Everquest...

they used to have expension pack for about 1 year, each of them comes with 30 or so new "zone" and thousand of new items to collect which, but it turns out that, not every player can access to more then half if these new zone unless you finish a lot of f*cking difficult task (quest they call) with a lot of people (like 60), so you will need a very skillful group of player in a guild (crew in GTA). and spend a wonderful 3 hours up to finish some part of those crap......

the expension pack cost you like $10 something, sometime it cost you even more, and you have to pay every month in order to play. even you cant access to most of the place your brought, I wonder what happen if all of these GTA kids are gun pointed to play a game like this...

Many would argue that GTA is going in this direction. I'm happy that GTA gives us options at least. And the Lazer would be op in freeroam. If you wanna Lazer use your Besra to accquire one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users