• DevsNzL, hei3enberg, Jeone and 7 others like this

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

S Q U ∆ D

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:51 AM

POPULAR

You don't "deserve" sh*t, you just want it.
  • Azazel, Plank., Mr.Nedich and 92 others like this

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:52 AM

Deserve?  The only thing we deserve is heists, as that's the only thing Rockstar promised and didn't add yet.  Everything we get is just extra, be happy or sell your game, either way I don't give a rats ass.

• Dustkiller, GroundZero, Zito and 23 others like this

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:52 AM Edited by ZZCOOL, 20 August 2014 - 03:53 AM.

That hurt, ALOT.

oh my god imagine all those planes as mods and imagine that exact airfield gta 5 next gen holy grail

• Zito and MetalThrasherXtreme like this

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

So what you're saying is that instead of making the aircraft available for players to buy, R* should've just taken a photograph of them?

• GroundZero, ten-a-penny, Angelic and 18 others like this

DJ Insanity
  • DJ Insanity

Hustler

• Members
  • Olympics

You forget that it's a FREE dlc and they are working on the current gen versions of the game right now. The current team is spread out and working on different projects and trying to meet deadlines. I'm sure they'll release more stuff in the coming months.

• gbrown100 and Gay Tony like this

So Awesome
  • So Awesome

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:54 AM

is that a...black bird?

• hugh750 likes this

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Hustler

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:56 AM

A dozen $1million+ Pegasus toys released at the same time yeah definitely what GTAO players NEED and DESERVE :panic:

• Metal Slime, TheEroticCherry and awesomefoot like this

CarnageRacing00
  • CarnageRacing00

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:01 AM

Deserve? We DESERVE nothing. Just what the f*ck did you do to earn or deserve anything more from Rockstar? You paid $60 for their game and got well over $60 worth of content by today's standards. Deserve? You deserve a kick in the ass and a dose of reality.
  • SirPhilMcKraken, prestonchan, GroundZero and 21 others like this

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:04 AM

Oh come on those planes in that photo would of been cool thats all I am saying about it. 

• LokkDoggIV likes this

TWOGUN
  • TWOGUN

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:05 AM

Op is am entitled little sh*t
Shame on your mom for buying you this game.
For shame ...
  • GroundZero, Xyn, strakan7 and 5 others like this

LokkDoggIV
  • LokkDoggIV

GTAPROJECT.NET PSN:LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:05 AM

Deserve? Whatttaa ya meaaaan you "deserve" , what have you done to "deserve" anything,I can picture you as being one of those kids who have everything given to them,not work or do jack sh*t,just a spoilt little dog. What you "deserve" is a reality check,old mate,good day sir
  • GroundZero, Xyn, glass pipe and 3 others like this

Angerbox
  • Angerbox

lolwut?

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:33 AM

So what you're saying is that instead of making the aircraft available for players to buy, R* should've just taken a photograph of them?

Good one.
  • Zito likes this

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:35 AM

I brought this game for 350HKD (1USD = 7.8HKD), and when I start playing the first mission, I think this $350 already worth it, in addition to this almost 1 year online game play, I think I earned it

I do expect we will have more from this DLC, like the dog tag, some real mil. clothing, a armed jet you can buy. that's why I am a little bit disappointed with the whole thing. (especially when they show off those stuff in the video :cry: )

but after all, is a free DLC, and I dont belive that "cut content" theory, so for me, from the beach DLC, these re-skinned clothing, new cars, not-good-to-use weapon are all new stuff, that's what we "deserve"

dont blame on R* as some people happen to saw some files with a name "hydra" and turns out there is not Hydra jet we had in GTA:SA, R* never said you gonna have it, they didnt even mentioned it EVER.

the hunter? yeah, they take that away for a reason, which means you wont have it now, and it also doesnt mean you will have it later. 

people make Speculation thread and put all their sex fantasy inside and expect R* is actually reading this,  in a forum that f*cks them 24/7? HAHAHA

• awesomefoot likes this

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:41 AM

The only thing we deserve is heists, as that's the only thing Rockstar promised and didn't add yet. 

You dont "deserve" heist. You WANT heist and you believe you're ENTITLED to heist - but the truth is that Rockstar is free to add or remove anything they damn well please. If they announced tomorrow that heist were completely cancelled there wouldn't be one solitary goddamn thing you could do about it.
  • Xyn, djdest and TheEroticCherry like this

Vegeto30294
  • Vegeto30294

Online is a Myth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:37 AM

The only thing we deserve is heists, as that's the only thing Rockstar promised and didn't add yet. 

You dont "deserve" heist. You WANT heist and you believe you're ENTITLED to heist - but the truth is that Rockstar is free to add or remove anything they damn well please. If they announced tomorrow that heist were completely cancelled there wouldn't be one solitary goddamn thing you could do about it.

Same thing happens if they shut down Online as a whole right? Not like we paid for it or anything.

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:39 AM

Deserved? What you should be doing is being grateful and humble that we even get free DLC. As for the sh*t we want won't happen til next Gen. Be patient and you will get what you want. 

• ejmkyp likes this

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You come at the king you best not miss.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:40 AM

What you deserve is a big f*ck YOU and nothing else.

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

Member of the Dope Fresh Nation

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:45 AM

what do we deserve?  a patch for the glitches.

what we actually got?  a patch for the glitches, and a FREE dlc with 3 new aircraft, 1 classic car, parachute upgrades, flight school missions, and a flight suit.

i seriously dont know why everyone is being a whiny bitch about this update.  it was free and pretty awesome.  would you rather us get nothing?

• awesomefoot likes this

goldadderXD
  • goldadderXD

heist runner

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:47 AM Edited by goldadderXD, 20 August 2014 - 05:47 AM.

That blackbird might be nice
Still all other crap woud just make gta freeroam into warzones
Noboddy glad that didnt happen ? :O

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:47 AM

what we actually got?  a patch for the glitches, and a FREE dlc with 3 new aircraft, 1 classic car, parachute upgrades, flight school missions, and a flight suit.

i seriously dont know why everyone is being a whiny bitch about this update.  it was free and pretty awesome.  would you rather us get nothing?

I ain't being a whiny bitch. sh*t I am happy that we got something and some things were patched. 

Mion
  • Mion

Black Panther

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:49 AM Edited by Yura'ndGames, 20 August 2014 - 05:50 AM.

R just made a misleading trailer that has NPC models, Clothes we never got, And computer edited jet smoke. I mean its free dlc after all even though we paid $60 for this game and probably are again.

expect this in the PC version though.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:49 AM

Hahahaha, DESERVE? AAaAAHAHAHAAAA :D

Obviously
  • Obviously

Steak With Grilled Cheese

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:49 AM

Like damn, yall lucky Rockstar giving out this DLC for free. Once they start charging yall will  bitch and moan even more.

• Xyn, Shaundi., Demetri_FTO_1. and 5 others like this

Soulwax FM
  • Soulwax FM

Crackhead

• BUSTED!
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:51 AM

...I dont get it.

Mion
  • Mion

Black Panther

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:52 AM

Yet they didn't patch the god mode glitch

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:57 AM

With as fast as planes already move an SR-71 would be kinda pointless. Takes a big map to house a blackbird and GTA5 is not that big. Just Cause 2, now that is a game with size. Combine Timmy crappy map with awful texture loading and glitches... Screw GTA I'm going back to Just Cause 2.

JC2 is less than $5 on Steam and has a FREE online multiplayer mod allowing hundreds of players on a server at a time. Dedicated server, none of that CoD hosting bullsh!t.
  • YA BOY DIRT likes this

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:58 AM

Like damn, yall lucky Rockstar giving out this DLC for free. Once they start charging yall will  bitch and moan even more.

I couldn't agree more. Great post my homie. 

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

Member of the Dope Fresh Nation

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:00 AM

I ain't being a whiny bitch. sh*t I am happy that we got something and some things were patched. 

me too.  i guess some people will never be happy.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:03 AM

What we deserved after the Flight School trailer was "Danger Zone" played on the radio.

That was one cool really homosexual movie.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users