What happend to the hydra?

24 replies to this topic
KAWASAKI KX25OF
  • KAWASAKI KX25OF

Valhallas fallen mc president

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:28 AM

there was alot that suggested that the hydra would make it to the fligth school  dlc, but it did not come with the update, What happend?

• xXdeathtonicXx likes this

SevDoggX
  • SevDoggX

If I don't bitch, then who will!?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:31 AM Edited by SevDoggX, 20 August 2014 - 01:34 AM.

there was alot that suggested that the hydra would make it to the fligth school 

Was there? 

I mean, I don't think that it shouldn't have made an appearance, don't get me wrong. A jump-jet would be great..

But did Rockstar actually say it was going to introduced? I don't think they did. 

A lot of PEOPLE SUGGESTED that the Hydra was going to make it into the Flight School DLC, but I don't believe there was any official word. 

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

Foppez„o
  • Foppez„o

Street Cat

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:45 AM Edited by Foppez„o, 20 August 2014 - 02:51 AM.

Was there? 

I mean, I don't think that it shouldn't have made an appearance, don't get me wrong. A jump-jet would be great..

But did Rockstar actually say it was going to introduced? I don't think they did. 

A lot of PEOPLE SUGGESTED that the Hydra was going to make it into the Flight School DLC, but I don't believe there was any official word.
It clearly appeared in the official GTA trailer(#2).So R* did made that suggestion.

SevDoggX
  • SevDoggX

If I don't bitch, then who will!?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:55 AM Edited by SevDoggX, 20 August 2014 - 03:01 AM.

Was there? 

It clearly appeared in the official GTA trailer(#2).So R* did made that suggestion.

You're right, I can see it at 1:38, but I mean, this isn't the first time Rockstar misled us. *cough* the heists that are never coming yet were advertised *cough* - I guess I was never really paid much attention to the aircraft in this game. Oh glorious cut content. 

Then again, this is a very old trailer.. They were still in the process of developing things, I'd imagine. This wouldn't be the first time a gaming company releases a trailer that shows off some cool toys but ultimately doesn't have them in the final product. 

OhhFlurry
  • OhhFlurry

Make it Rain

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:58 AM

Did Rockstar say a hydra was going to be released?.......Nope....you've been watching to much YouTube.

• 2Chains4Bracelets and ajdude1 like this

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:58 AM

Rockstar didn't plan to release the Hydra with the update, therefore, we don't have the Hydra.  Stop kissing DumbAssLive's ass, he doesn't know sh*t.

• ajdude1 likes this

MathieuReckless
  • MathieuReckless

Taken 2

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:28 AM

5Nux6A6.jpgYxXNSmu.jpgD7U8bPY.jpg

Yep that's definitely the Hydra.  :/

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:44 AM

People are just dumb these days.
And that is the beta Lazer.

KAWASAKI KX25OF
  • KAWASAKI KX25OF

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:36 AM

why would rockstar make the hydra for gta 5 but noth release it with the fligth school?

KAWASAKI KX25OF
  • KAWASAKI KX25OF

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:43 AM

Rockstar didn't plan to release the Hydra with the update, therefore, we don't have the Hydra.  Stop kissing DumbAssLive's ass, he doesn't know sh*t.

get your sh*t togther! Why would i kiss up to youtuber? for all you know the hydra was planned to be released with the update, but rockstar decided to not do that,

CallmeGoat
  • CallmeGoat

Glitches R4 Bitches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:48 AM

Ahem... No one knows anything about it unless they work for Rockstar. Anything else is purely speculation. It's not in the game.... Yet. Deal with it.

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:56 AM Edited by DJ_DC99, 20 August 2014 - 11:56 AM.

get your sh*t togther! Why would i kiss up to youtuber? for all you know the hydra was planned to be released with the update, but rockstar decided to not do that,
No, it wasn't. It never was.

bkldestroya666
  • bkldestroya666

i came to bring tha PAIN

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:56 PM

the hydra was supposed to come out, but then some really cool and nice guy at rockstar decided that a swift would be more fitting. just guessing, but looking back at the tunables leaks, this seems the most likely

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:57 PM Edited by Foreverpast, 20 August 2014 - 02:02 PM.

Well I would say IF the Hydra is to be released, it'll be after the Hunter is released.

Some files for the Hunter have been found already, & nobody made a big deal about that.

Yet speculation about another jet to troll in reaches such high anticipation levels.......like OMG y'all.

But hey, maybe R* realized that putting in a purchasable jet would only make GTA Online suck.

If that's the case then I've gained some new respect for them.

People are just dumb these days.
And that is the beta Lazer.

The Beta Lazer can fire 2 missiles at once, why did they remove that feature?

They've added a no lock option for Buzzard rockets, be interesting if they added back dual fire mode for the Lazer.

WWrestlingNewz
  • WWrestlingNewz

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

I call him, DomIsGay.  LOL

Straight Up Menace
  • Straight Up Menace

Proud American

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:37 AM

Well this thread is stupid info about Hydra jet. What a bunch of dumbasses are lazy enough to watch YouTube videos.

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:41 AM

Well this thread is stupid info about Hydra jet. What a bunch of dumbasses are lazy enough to watch YouTube videos.

Your talking down about laziness.....on a game forum...lol.

Robbie404
  • Robbie404

Don Verduci

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:18 AM

I honestly don't like the Hydra, but maybe it is in the game.

It may spawn in Fort Zancudo if it is in GTA V/Online.

None of you retards probably checked there. You just came here and started whining because you can't buy it.

Dasan69458
  • Dasan69458

Troll Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:23 AM

They've added a no lock option for Buzzard rockets, be interesting if they added back dual fire mode for the Lazer.

how do you do that? no lock buzzard?

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:30 AM

how do you do that? no lock buzzard?

Ummm........yes & it's kinda old news already.

Buzzards now have an extra weapon selection; non-homing rockets.

KAWASAKI KX25OF
  • KAWASAKI KX25OF

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:15 AM

there is no need to be disrespectful! There was alot of hype about the hydra making a reapperence, there was also info that suggested such(even leaked) so i was simply wondering what happend? why did it not make it to the game? (it might have been planned it migth not)

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:00 PM

Who cares about the hydra really

You got your lazer and your buzzard

WHY CANT I DRIVE THE TRAIN
  • Dasan69458 likes this

MOA WINGS
  • MOA WINGS

DIY Vehicle Mechanic

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:19 PM Edited by MOA WINGS, 21 August 2014 - 03:20 PM.

I honestly don't like the Hydra, but maybe it is in the game.

It may spawn in Fort Zancudo if it is in GTA V/Online.

None of you retards probably checked there. You just came here and started whining because you can't buy it.

funny cause I spend more time in a laser than any other vehicle and I didn't see any hydra whatsoever when I got a laser, cause why would it spawn in there when they never even confirmed a hydra to the new update anyways?

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:49 PM

ask domis

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:37 PM Edited by Foreverpast, 21 August 2014 - 05:41 PM.

there is no need to be disrespectful! There was alot of hype about the hydra making a reapperence, there was also info that suggested such(even leaked) so i was simply wondering what happend? why did it not make it to the game? (it might have been planned it migth not)

The "hype" was player & fan made, assumptions & rumors that got out of control.

Once someone mentioned the idea of the Hydra being released in the update, the concept spread like a wildfire.

The fact that the update was themed in aviation just fueled such ideas even more.

So R* actually has nothing to answer for (a first but still....), since they had nothing to do with the Hydra hype.

No matter how good of a "rep" some youtube member or leaker may have, don't rely on them.

& even if there is evidence of the Hydra files, that doesn't mean R* had any intention of releasing it in the recent update.

A perfect example is the Hunter, who's files have been found already, however the helicopter isn't available in the game yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users