Sincerely regret buying 1.16 DLC stuff

97 replies to this topic
Euphorica
  • Euphorica

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:47 AM

The problem isn't necessary the content itself but the fact that there are no specific uses/roles for players and most items and vehicles. Flight suit doesn't offer any bonuses or features over flying with underwear. At least not to my knowledge. We have no other ways of using these vehicles other than to drive/fly around the map. Helicopters and the Buzzard specifically might help finish some jobs quicker and more easily but that's about it. I wish there was more incentive for people to buy these expensive items and that they had specific uses and advantages when it comes to completing jobs and certain tasks but unfortunately that's not the case.

You might as well travel light and cheap my friend. Basic gun + free Elegy + underwear = No regrets :)

• Starscream_910 and FAT CURRY like this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:51 AM

Is the Miljet worth buying, or the swift?

I spend most of my time in the jet just in case someone decides to annoy me, i can at least fight but unlike my duster, so the trainer is out for that style. But i feel like another unarmed aircraft to play with, obviously i'll never get 16 players in it, i have enough for the heli or plane.. halp?

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:52 AM

"Nothing like mindless consumerism to fill the void!"

Great quote that one. In a nutshell what GTA Online has to offer the player.

• iainspad and FAT CURRY like this

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:54 AM

obviously i'll never get 16 players in it, 

Get some buddies!  :beerhat:  :karmaeater:

• Starscream_910 likes this

Bandalamente
  • Bandalamente

Carbuncle Cleaner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:06 AM

Lets just say you got duped by the marketing machine, and you should feel silly because they basically manipulated you. If I were you I would now work on developing your own willpower to ensure someone doesn't make you suck them off one day 

If you can 'buy this DLC four times over' I have two questions 

1) f*ck off with your 'regret'

2) What the hell else are you going to spend the money on? 

A better thread would have been a review/warning to others about the DLC content 

By the way, that 'aching consciousness' you mention is called stupidity. 

Syphiroth
  • Syphiroth

El Virus Los Antrax

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:15 AM

Been about 12 hours since I downloaded 1.16- already kicking myself for blowing $5million+ on stuff I'm never going to use.

It's that kind of empty feeling you're left with after hype-
a kind of "That's it?" frame of mind.

I've got a Milijet that'll gather dust forever, I might pull out the jet once in a while and the Bravo heli is just never going to get used, simply because the buzzard is just better in every way (and it has machine gun/rockets).

Flight suit is meh. Blew 500k on an apartment with an "updated interior" only to find out ITS THE SAME FRICKING THING AS THE OTHER HIGH ENDS.

What was I thinking?

large.gif

Anybody else sharing da feels?

Hype died when SP showed the lame ass aircrafts. The car, meh, for me it's fine but I sold mine already I rather the stingers or a tornado. I would mention the clothing but, "what?" Clothing... Just was glad the update (I think) removed problems but have made problems for some gamers and some people kickin'-off over the jobs and money, so uh, R* did fkup this update.
  • Starscream_910 likes this

Starscream_910
  • Starscream_910

Undercover Mod

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:45 AM

Lets just say you got duped by the marketing machine, and you should feel silly because they basically manipulated you. If I were you I would now work on developing your own willpower to ensure someone doesn't make you suck them off one day 

If you can 'buy this DLC four times over' I have two questions 

1) f*ck off with your 'regret'
2) What the hell else are you going to spend the money on? 

A better thread would have been a review/warning to others about the DLC content 

By the way, that 'aching consciousness' you mention is called stupidity.

Lel. Always makes me happy seeing self righteous forum members getting worked up over a thread.

you will change your mind when they stop being for sale and become rare

You think? I mean the Besra is the only thing I'm seeing anyone have any interest in. The rest of the stuff is just hit and miss really. I don't think the new car will be sought after as a "rare" vehicle. But again, some people like it, some ppl hate it.

you ignorant rich blob.

Why, thank you :-) still rich btw just $5million less off. I can buy this entire DLC 4 times over if I want, but the point is that after the initial hype, you start seeing through the smoke and it becomes clear that in the long run, the DLC wasn't worth it.
Well, if you you are still rich, then why do you moan so much?https://www.youtube....h?v=vfJ7DqyDl9w

Because I can. Madafaka.

HipHopMagician
  • HipHopMagician

Some guy on Earth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:47 AM

I like the space shuttle plane. (Miljet) Was it worth it? No. I like the Coquette a lot and the Besra is really fun to fly. The swift, I wish it had 6 seats. Honestly, the things they added, It's one of the better dlc's in my opinion. 

The update however, piece of sh*t. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users