Group the new bugs here, after patch 1.16

51 replies to this topic
SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:48 AM

Out of interest - if you have created a job with "%" in the title, your probability of failing to connect is higher. R* is apparently looking in to this ASAP.

I just wish it was "RP" or "$$$$" instead of poor old "%". 

• NoSignal_, oleg_aka_djmeg and DoingTheImpossible like this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:50 AM

They stopped picking up trash in Blaine County on Tuesdays, from what I understand.

Either that or I just put it out after they came. Hate that!

0_0.jpg

• blackindia, Zito, pimpnutz and 3 others like this

pimpnutz
  • pimpnutz

Pimpnutz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:26 AM

Stocks and Scares glitching out. Ran it with 2 others and my teammates died (not me), mission failed and said the briefcase was destroyed. This happened twice.

Zephex
  • Zephex

#RiseUp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:30 AM

Not sure how long it's been this way or if it's a new bug/glitch with the update but I just did the mission Check Out Time and it was impossible to lose the wanted level. I went in the tunnels, construction sites, etc. but the cops never lost sight of me. I called Lester to remove my wanted level and it just flashed between "lose your wanted level" and "go to Madrazo's house" for a few seconds before it stopped and I still had my level. Had to quit the mission. 

El Chinx ┴ntrax is my hero ツ

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:37 AM Edited by Syphiroth, 20 August 2014 - 07:39 AM.

Anyone else got the garage door-enter-apartment door cutscene problem/glitch? Is it just eclipse towers apt.3 owners?
I'm trying to upload a video but f*cking iPad is useless, I'm throw it at the wall in a minute!

Can someone recommend a free video uploader site, the one I using is f*cking up.

-Jacking-
  • -Jacking-

Formerly Agent-Sanchez

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:09 AM

God mode is back, My friend did it.

WTF? Are you serious?

DoingTheImpossible
  • DoingTheImpossible

Waiting for GTA V on Xbox One.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:30 PM

Pegasus vehicles still go to Zancudo

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

Born To Lose

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:46 PM

is anyone getting kicked out of flight school missions. it show a black screen

Yes. This happened once. No other problems in 3-4 hours' playing.

• Zito likes this

-Jacking-
  • -Jacking-

Formerly Agent-Sanchez

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:10 PM

Pegasus vehicles still go to Zancudo

Lol, this problem has not been fixed?

This means that the van of N.O.O.S.E. not appear before the Police Station of LSPD until this bug is fixed.

Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:15 PM

They stopped picking up trash in Blaine County on Tuesdays, from what I understand.

Either that or I just put it out after they came. Hate that!

0_0.jpg

lol

• fw3 likes this

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:16 PM

Phone going straight onto the camera is the only bug I have noticed and its bloody frustrating

• Donut likes this

Donut
  • Donut

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:18 PM

Not a bug, but does anyone else find it annoying that double-tapping up brings you to the camera? It's annoying as sh*t to me, as when i use the phone, i usually go to the contacts, which is up and to the right. Therefore, i double-tap up to try to get there faster, but instead, i go to a loading screen, then to a camera, then i have to press B and then finally i can go to my contacts. Pretty annoying.

-Jacking-
  • -Jacking-

Formerly Agent-Sanchez

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:26 PM

Not a bug, but does anyone else find it annoying that double-tapping up brings you to the camera? It's annoying as sh*t to me, as when i use the phone, i usually go to the contacts, which is up and to the right. Therefore, i double-tap up to try to get there faster, but instead, i go to a loading screen, then to a camera, then i have to press B and then finally i can go to my contacts. Pretty annoying.

It frustrates me too! I find it really useless when I am in a dangerous situation and that I must quickly use my phone by pressing the top and it makes me waste time bringing me f*cking Snap'

• Donut likes this

DUNPHY
  • DUNPHY

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:42 PM

Anyone else got the garage door-enter-apartment door cutscene problem/glitch? Is it just eclipse towers apt.3 owners?
I'm trying to upload a video but f*cking iPad is useless, I'm throw it at the wall in a minute!

Can someone recommend a free video uploader site, the one I using is f*cking up.

Infinite loading screen? I has Eclipse apartment 40 and it did it every single time.. I just moved out to the 6 car garage in Blaine county.. It works perfect so far!

Jedi_n1te
  • Jedi_n1te

Come on baby light my fire🔥🔥

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:47 PM

Our crew sessions are in shambles, people dropping out left and right.
Musket is gone
Swift's landing gear won't retract until you have rebooted the game after purchase

My musket is still there

El Chinx ┴ntrax is my hero ツ

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:58 AM

Infinite loading screen? I has Eclipse apartment 40 and it did it every single time.. I just moved out to the 6 car garage in Blaine county.. It works perfect so far!

Nah man, like it cutscene from garage elevator to apartment opening door is a mess. It doesn't wreck anything for you but looks fk'd up. Eclipse towers apt. 3
My P. bay garage door into house works fine.

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

‏ ‏

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:06 PM

bugs that no one since the update 1.16

no one what?
  • SecretDonkey14 likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

DOA5 welcomes Mai

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:25 PM

Stocks and Scares glitching out. Ran it with 2 others and my teammates died (not me), mission failed and said the briefcase was destroyed. This happened twice.

Just another Rockstar's evil plan to put in their intentional mission failed bugs. SnS was taken out and returned after all. So it's 'new and improved'

SecretDonkey14
  • SecretDonkey14

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:26 PM

Don't normally do this but: http://gtaforums.com...as-116-changed/
Everything is/will be in this thread we don't need two.

Busta93
  • Busta93

Lieutenant

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:32 PM Edited by Busta93, 07 September 2014 - 07:33 PM.

Just tried playing this evening it took 10 minutes to get into a session and it froze completely on the loading screen for a mission after playing for five minutes. Turned it off and restarted the game again and then froze again after bringing up the pause menu. 

Also I keep on getting the the same error message come up time after time 'Connection to the session lost due to an unknown network error. Please return to Grand Theft Auto V and try again later'. 

I've never had these problems come up continuously since the 1.16 patch and I hope R* sort it out soon because so far it's just been a f*cking disgrace in terms of bugs and connection problems. Their support pages on their website are also a joke too offering far from helpful advice. 

Maybe its time for me to go back to single player for a while until they get their priorities straight. f*ck!

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:50 PM Edited by smokingndriving, 07 September 2014 - 08:34 PM.

I'm getting a fair amount of infinite loading screens when trying to start a DM or logging off or sometimes switching sessions and it was never an issue for me previously. I bleeping hate the double click phone camera thing - I know it was intentional, but it is so idiotic it might as well be called a bug.

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:52 PM

Here's a Bug: Simeon's Top Priority cars glitch

What do I mean? Well when Simeon requested a car I went to it. Fought for it and won. So, I go to the garage and get it resprayed. Come out and prepare to deliver to Simeon when I realize his icon isn't on the map

Long story short: When I get inside car, I recieve 2 stars and the Green Car Icon disappears. Respraying doesn't work, and even then, Simeon's Icon doesn't appear on map when I try to deliver.

Most of the missions still don't start at the correct f*cking point on the map!

I've noticed this too, but don't think its a glitch. The Mission starts wherever you host the mission. For instance if I host RR in the desert, then me and the other guys will have to drive through the desert to get to RR.

If it wasnt a glitch why do we start where we are supposed to start when picking a new mission from the refresh/replay screen? When you start a mission from that screen everyone spawns close to the mission as intended.

When you host off the start menu everyone starts where the host was. If this is intentional I would like to know. Like if we want to start a job from a specific location and we load from the start menu wss this an intentional change or is it a bug?

Because spawning right in front of the missions when picked from the playlist screen makes sense and has always worked that way. Spawning at the host is something added after 1.14 I think

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users