Photo

Group the new bugs here, after patch 1.16

51 replies to this topic
-Jacking-
  • -Jacking-

T.E.L.T.

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:43 PM Edited by Agent-Sanchez, 20 August 2014 - 11:08 AM.

Bugs connections, freezes, etc ... bugs that no one since the update 1.16 

Today, I had the honor by the servers Rockstar of having twenty error messages of connection and three freezes in an afternoon. 

When I want to enlarge the map by pressing the down arrow, the list of players for the session also appears, which annoys me. And when I'm in a state of stress and I absolutely need to use my Phone, the menu snapmatic which opens automatically,Rockstar may have made ​​this option voluntarily. But I find it very annoying.
  • Madame Choucroute and Code Haruna like this

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:44 AM

I can't even download this update. Or it's going so slow I can't tell it's moving

zSaintX
  • zSaintX

Friendship is carrots. Hope you like carrots.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:48 AM Edited by zSaintX, 20 August 2014 - 12:48 AM.

Bought all air vehicles on my main character. Bought both Coquette Classic (hardtop for main character, topless for secondary). Bought both Flight Suits. Finished all the Flight School missions. Made and saved two jobs for this weekend's event.

I think I'm pretty much done until the money glitches appear.

• Zito and iainspad like this

x GD0G
  • x GD0G

Vault-Tec

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:26 AM

I'm getting some nice infinite loading screens while in the cloud when trying to get online. 

Have to dashboard after a bit due to it never timing out :(

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:28 AM

I can't even download this update. Or it's going so slow I can't tell it's moving

That's your internet and you can't blame a game developer for it.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:29 AM

When I go to my Quick Job menu, I do not see an option for Heists.

Getting booted out of occasional free roam sessions because connection was lost to host - surely I should become the host automatically and it doesn't need to be a sissy about it.

• theGTAking101 likes this

Phorkz
  • Phorkz

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:32 AM

there is a bug with the 1.16 update, it sucks

• theGTAking101 likes this

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:33 AM

Yeah the game froze on me this evening once. Got 2 connection errors and my friends got frozed on many times as well.

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:35 AM

Nothing is wrong with my game except that the sky cam only lasts for like 2 seconds so I have to connect to sessions in 3rd person view with half the objects not loaded, but it's faster and nothing's wrong after I'm connected so I guess it's a semi-good bug
  • Heists likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:37 AM

There's the "all of your custom license plates in garage #2 disappear" bug.
  • Willstig998 likes this

elfoam
  • elfoam

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:39 AM Edited by elfoam, 20 August 2014 - 01:40 AM.

There's definitely a new hard freeze. People freezing on mass and leaving lobbies just like the infamous 1.11 to 1.14 public lobby freeze. I'm not yet sure if this one is only in public lobbies or everywhere. But it's real and annoying me already.

soundism
  • soundism

Put a bird on it

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:51 AM

Our crew sessions are in shambles, people dropping out left and right.

Musket is gone

Swift's landing gear won't retract until you have rebooted the game after purchase
  • Zito likes this

Shimo815
  • Shimo815

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:03 AM

mechanic says 2 of my cars are destroyed even though they're not.

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:13 AM

Most of the missions still don't start at the correct f*cking point on the map!

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilitated Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:21 AM

i didnt play much today, didnt experience any freeze but the auto-snapmatic thing got me killed a couple times.
  • theGTAking101, RoachKiller_416 and Miauuu5_7 like this

DUNPHY
  • DUNPHY

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:24 AM

Still getting infinite loading screens at my garage! Ridiculous
  • Miauuu5_7 likes this

phazeone1
  • phazeone1

LSMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:34 AM

Opening phone and it automatically opens the camera when you press up.. sucks wen u need to msg people quick and the f*ckin camera takes days to load up.... apparently the up D pad button loads up the camera glitch.. might be on missions only..try it

procharged94
  • procharged94

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:03 AM

Can't sell my Entity. Maybe other cars, too, but I haven't checked. I realized they patched things where you can't sell duplicated cars, but it isn't duplicated.

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:09 AM Edited by Kushology, 20 August 2014 - 03:10 AM.

Froze 3 times for me in 2 hours, "lost connection" to the R* cloud but could still play. Also another bug which I couldn't bring up the phone, pause menu, character switch wheel or interaction menu. Had to reboot the game..

The new double tap for Snapmatic is also stupid and annoying when being chased by cops or other players..

• Eqaulo likes this

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:21 AM

The new double tap for Snapmatic is also stupid and annoying when being chased by cops or other players..

I did it by accident 3-4 times last night and I was only playing for less than an hour.

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:30 AM

I did it by accident 3-4 times last night and I was only playing for less than an hour.

I do it, every time. Also have a bad habit of doing the double click celebration during gun fights. lol

SKARFACE
  • SKARFACE

GTA ADDICT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:31 AM

Started the game drove my coquette classic back to my garage walked out of my garage and my coquette was still outside drove it back in and somehow my coquette had duplicated so I went to sell it couldn't

luisniko
  • luisniko

L'enchanteur de fappe

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:48 AM

Seems every patch released is a trap at first.

AndYuKnowTHIS
  • AndYuKnowTHIS

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:04 AM Edited by AndYuKnowTHIS, 20 August 2014 - 04:07 AM.

Here's a Bug: Simeon's Top Priority cars glitch

What do I mean? Well when Simeon requested a car I went to it. Fought for it and won. So, I go to the garage and get it resprayed. Come out and prepare to deliver to Simeon when I realize his icon isn't on the map

Long story short: When I get inside car, I recieve 2 stars and the Green Car Icon disappears. Respraying doesn't work, and even then, Simeon's Icon doesn't appear on map when I try to deliver.

I've noticed this too, but don't think its a glitch. The Mission starts wherever you host the mission. For instance if I host RR in the desert, then me and the other guys will have to drive through the desert to get to RR.

Relative007
  • Relative007

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:21 AM

There's definitely a new hard freeze. People freezing on mass and leaving lobbies just like the infamous 1.11 to 1.14 public lobby freeze. I'm not yet sure if this one is only in public lobbies or everywhere. But it's real and annoying me already.

I succeeded in hard freezing while trying to enter my Garage from my Apartment after less than 30s in a Public Session...never used to freeze in such a scenario even when things were at the worst between 1.11 - 1.14 (that said researching the freezing lead me here for better or worse).

DUNPHY
  • DUNPHY

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:31 AM

Anyone else get stuck on an infinite loading screen entering their apartment? Some people say its related to the specific apartment.. Eclipse Towers.. I also have Weazel which works fine! Going to move to the country and see how it goes!

Miauuu5_7
  • Miauuu5_7

Los Viruz Antrax

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:33 AM

What do I mean? Well when Simeon requested a car I went to it. Fought for it and won. So, I go to the garage and get it resprayed. Come out and prepare to deliver to Simeon when I realize his icon isn't on the map
Long story short: When I get inside car, I recieve 2 stars and the Green Car Icon disappears. Respraying doesn't work, and even then, Simeon's Icon doesn't appear on map when I try to deliver.

I've noticed this too, but don't think its a glitch. The Mission starts wherever you host the mission. For instance if I host RR in the desert, then me and the other guys will have to drive through the desert to get to RR.

Is that you desert starter! Or you're not on PS3? Someone I done RTR with twice now starts it close by the freeway (forgot it's name but it's where the lab is on SP) the Mt. Gordo side of the freeway.
I hate it, I just call helicopter in and fly to mission. f*cking sometimes I start with no car because I just got online so sucks starting with no car being way out in dessert !

Idk if it's a bug or not but I was about to creep on this fool who blew my car up as I doing a store hold up (I got killed by cops, thx c*nt) and when I tried locking aim onto this prick I couldn't? I don't use the non-lock target system only in some jobs if required but I couldn't lock on him but he could me? I ended up having to use sticky bombs and all explosives just to handle this prick... And I can't change my target system at all now? Says "traditional GTA" - idk what that even is?

Is that you desert starter! Or you're not on PS3? Someone I done RTR with twice now starts it close by the freeway (forgot it's name but it's where the lab is on SP) the Mt. Gordo side of the freeway.
I hate it, I just call helicopter in and fly to mission. f*cking sometimes I start with no car because I just got online so sucks starting with no car being way out in dessert !

Idk if it's a bug or not but I was about to creep on this fool who blew my car up as I doing a store hold up (I got killed by cops, thx c*nt) and when I tried locking aim onto this prick I couldn't? I don't use the non-lock target system only in some jobs if required but I couldn't lock on him but he could me? I ended up having to use sticky bombs and all explosives just to handle this prick... And I can't change my target system at all now? Says "traditional GTA" - idk what that even is?

Shotty Pop
  • Shotty Pop

Playa

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:35 AM

is anyone getting kicked out of flight school missions. it show a black screen

AndYuKnowTHIS
  • AndYuKnowTHIS

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:36 AM Edited by AndYuKnowTHIS, 20 August 2014 - 04:37 AM.

No, that was just an example. Before the patch when griding RR, I'd get near garage and then host RR. Mission starts near garage and we finish it quickly. I don't think most people realize this.

Tbh, I like little drives to the missions. Don't know why

Sayuri
  • Sayuri

Danshi wa Kenkyuu Taishou

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:45 AM

God mode is back, My friend did it.
  • Miauuu5_7 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users