Photo

GTA ONLINE roleplay every day If your online we roleplay

3 replies to this topic
Binooo4Life
  • Binooo4Life

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:11 PM Edited by Binooo4Life, 20 August 2014 - 06:59 AM.

Ps3 PSN Binooo4Life/ This topic is for people that love it, are new to it Or just interested in open world roleplay. The rules are pretty simple no killing without a good reason, you need a job, if your pulled over by a cop and they find illegal mods on your car it will be towed. The world is based in a private free aim lobby with no map nor HUD and you may start off with a class 1 pedestrian car level 2 upgrades no turbo, if you have a turbo drive at your own will. If there are enough people online then we can roleplay,There really is no specific times nor day for the roleplay you have to buy guns from the gun dealer and only pistols are allowed from the hours of 6:00am to 22:00 pm, we will have a warrant system if you are identified with the same clothes, car, tattoos exd then you will be pursued. Only weapons of Class 4 are allowed in the lobby

IG Airassault54
  • IG Airassault54

Insaniac Gaming 4 Life

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:02 PM

I suggest making this more indepth and setting up a time for this event. This will most likely be locked due to little info or rules.

Binooo4Life
  • Binooo4Life

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:38 AM

Thxs bro

IG Airassault54
  • IG Airassault54

Insaniac Gaming 4 Life

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:01 AM Edited by airassault54, 20 August 2014 - 06:01 AM.

Thxs bro

Looks alot better! Hopefully your roleplay works out! When you have more time definetly update it with more rules. The more the better. I might be able to get out on my friends to join you! Also you need to tell people your Handle/Gamertag so they can msg u!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users