A Way Rockstar can avoid all this hate

135 replies to this topic
Sangers
  • Sangers

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:59 AM

I'm sorry but people will still be butt hurt cause of their amplified expectations of what "small", "medium" and "large" means.

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

Massacro <3

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:19 AM Edited by EZza2647, 20 August 2014 - 01:19 AM.

The DLC isn't too bad. It's quite good.

It's just that us, as the community, overhyped it to extremes. That trailer was amazeballs, and looked great. I guess we all thought that seeing as so Rockstar put all that effort into making that trailer that we'd get the biggest update so far. To be honest OP, I don't think your idea would work.

Maybe Rockstar should be involved in the community a bit more. Yes, the Dev teams make amazing updates, it's just that the Marketing team overhypes them to extremes. I think they should put an article out to the community, with a poll or something, asking us what we want.

Something like:

THE PEOPLES CHOICE DLC. They put a poll or something up. Asking what we want. With options being like

What kind of vehicles would you like to see more of in GTA: Online?

Supercars

Sports Cars

Muscle

Sports Classics

Sedans

Coupes

Compacts

Motorcycles

Helicopters

Planes

Military Vehicles

Boats..... (lol)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

What new style  of clothing do you want in GTA: Online?

Suits + Professional attire

Gangster Outfits

Biker Outfits

Beach Outfits

etc.. etc...

You get the picture right. So maybe then we can finally get a free DLC that we want. And that guy arguing his "Cool Factor," please, nobody here really cares or believes you.

Dan_Houser_Official
  • Dan_Houser_Official

I am dan houser pls buy shark cards

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:27 AM

you really are a clown, now you are making threats over the internet lool and you don't even know me

im not even gonna bother responding with hate cos im not bugging, you are lol
 stay butt hurt tho, im off to have a chill doobie and enjoy gtaO this evening

you take that as a threat?
pussy, I was just making a point, only an idiot would take it as a threat
ow and the reason you're not responding is probably because you barely understand my post let alone the point I was making.

but whatever, be happy with your silly little model swaps while us smart folks realize you always get what you pay for.
to spell that out for your stupid ass, FREE=sh*t!
I'd rather pay 30 bucks for a tLaD or tBoGT type DLC any day of the week instead of having to deal with their stupid cash card schemes and sh*tty free DLC.
idiots like you is why devs keep getting away with sh*t like this

ow and stop trying to act cool
a doobie, what is this the 70's? XD
"wish I could slap that annoying need to put everything in large font out of you"
 im not threatened by you in the slightestwhat point is that?if you wanna make things real we can do that, cos you won't say sh*t in my facewe can take this off forums so you best just shut up
 Im not trying, I am coolyou're the nerd complaining and bitching all day about a game

Ikr? He has to make it official and announce that he has a gf and smokes pot. Daaaamnn he's cool.

You said it not me, damn right I'm coolyou're lame, come better than that

This guy lol. Get a job.
I have a job, moving on, seriously come better than that, was that meant to be funny or something cos you failed miserably 

lol is it ok if we tell them if you smoke/have possesion of illegal drugs?

then we see where ur job gets u rofl.

i doubt you have any of these though, you probably just heard a snoop dogg song and are trying to be like him, seriously i have never encountered an adult with a job that has the spare time to go on gta forums, play gta online and smoke drugs in the same day.

stop lying.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:45 AM

Enable players to know what to expect from the Downloadable content and pretty much wholly avoid all the hate from not getting what people expected from

gonna have to say no to this since its even harder to keep some info secret these days and survive as a company since all these new social sites and people even breaking into video game code looking for leaks ..calm down people

they do release info on newswire but hardly get into it

" 3 cars and 1 new boat "

then people start to talk about boats with guns and a car from a james bond movie its really their own hype they should be mad about

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:26 AM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 20 August 2014 - 10:43 AM.

"wish I could slap that annoying need to put everything in large font out of you"

im not threatened by you in the slightest

what point is that?

if you wanna make things real we can do that, cos you won't say sh*t in my face

we can take this off forums so you best just shut up

Im not trying, I am cool

you're the nerd complaining and bitching all day about a game

lol, you really are all over the place you know that?

just 2 posts ago you were accusing me of acting tough on the internet and now look at you XD

same with raging, you keep saying every1 is butthurt or whatever yet here you are challenging me to a fight XD

rest of us is just trying to have a discussion.

which brings me to my second point, there's a whole paragraph explaining my point of view full of arguments as to why I think these free DLC's suck

arguments you conveniently ignore all together in favour of going with the "you're a nerd" argument

well done sir, well done, epic levels of stupidity right there, your mother would be proud XD

ow and keep going with the large text please, it has really grown on me

edit: cleaned up the quotes a bit for the people who want to ignore this guy

me, I just have an unnaturally high tolerance for stupidity XD

also Jesoph give the guy a link to your profile picture, suits him so much better XD

• Zee likes this

Exqlusive
  • Exqlusive

King Salt

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:31 AM

Guys, can you please stop quoting that c*nts (lazzyassedlover) posts? I've blocked him so I don't have to read his idiotic size 50 sh*t but if you quote him I can still see it :(

• Zee, Senor_taco28 and RoachKiller_416 like this

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:39 AM

Updates are not dlc

cut content is not dlc

Say for example you bought a car, brand new from the dealership. Before buying the car you asked, "does it have heated seats?" To which the salesman replies "ofc it does!"

So you happily purchase your brand new car with your hard earned money that you saved up so long for only to find out that the dirty salesman lied to you.. 

so what do you do? You go back and question him about the seats. So let's also say that he told you to come back in a week and they would install the seats for you free of charge. A week goes by and he tells you the seats still aren't in and to come back next week. This goes on for a few months before they FINALLY get them in and remind you of how they'll install them free of charge. So at the point, you as the dumbass customer as happy as sh*t to have finally gotten your free heated seats installed free of charge.

that or as soon as you realize you got lied to, you take the car back to rip that salesman a new asshole for not having a feature you specifically wanted to finalize the purchase.

I know the grammar is brutal but I hope I got my point across 

Posting this once again.

1. the game is complete, even without all those DLC, you can complete SP, or maybe gain a lot of cash, and f*ck around when you finish the story line with that 3 man. you dont need to patch for the last mission. so any Patch (I always want to avoid the the phrase "DLC" as people expect a lot from "DLC") is additional stuff, which will not affect normal game play.

2. R* never mentioned Hunter and Hydra, some people happen to hack into the console and found something like that, and tell the whole world "Hydra and Hunter is there~~~", so who's the dumbass now?

3. our "heated seat" would be Heist, which I already give up that, you got me on that

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:41 AM

THE PEOPLES CHOICE DLC. They put a poll or something up. Asking what we want. With options being like

What kind of vehicles would you like to see more of in GTA: Online?

Supercars

Sports Cars

Muscle

Sports Classics

Sedans

Coupes

Compacts

Motorcycles

Helicopters

Planes

Military Vehicles

Boats..... (lol)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

What new style  of clothing do you want in GTA: Online?

Suits + Professional attire

Gangster Outfits

Biker Outfits

Beach Outfits

I like this! But, they need to give us what we have a lack of in the game. If this is handed to the wrong people (i.e. kids below 10 and YouTubers), they'll vote for supers.

We need 90s - 00s sedans and hatchbacks!

GERM!
  • GERM!

@

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:41 AM

the people who complain about these updates are the same people who will happily pay 3 dollars for a weapon skin in call of duty 

• lazyassedlover likes this

goldadderXD
  • goldadderXD

Lord Tenebrous

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:42 AM

They put it all in the descripion of the dlc...this is not gonna take away the hate of all those mindless haters :p
Simply put,i repeat again...in general people are idiots
And most of them are only gonna settle for their dream dlc

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:43 AM Edited by ModderX, 20 August 2014 - 10:43 AM.

R* avoiding the hate like:

GIF-Avoiding-hate-like.gif

• gizmonomono likes this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:51 AM

That kid with the large font is raging lmao

I think his brain broke a few posts back now he's just hurling insults everywhere.

it's like he think rockstar cares about him

The guy actually enjoys the game. He's getting his money's worth from it, and is grateful for it. What do you do? Bitch and moan. Haha, okay then buddy ;)

goldadderXD
  • goldadderXD

Lord Tenebrous

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:53 AM

or they could stop being greedy bastards who really only release DLC in order to sell more cashcards

You dont need to buy those cashcards you greedy little worm.
and neither you have to have everything available ingame.

Blame youtubers! They always bring up the hype like saying "hydra in 1.16!! The source code confirms it!" And when really it's just a random file on word but people will believe anything they see on YouTube!

well kinda true but then again people are stupid enough to thumb up those vids and to subscribe for such things....i might subscribeif they leaved away all "confirmed" and "leaked"sh*t in like the title already 

Or they could stop putting NPC models in their trailers, Only put DLC clothing on models, And remove effects that aren't included in the DLC.

There is something to saycabout that though....still even without the trailer we still had those moaning bitches crying all over it

You know what would end the hate? Giving people what they want.
You know, like Hunters, Hydras and heists

If they will work like they did before, people including me will complain about them being to overpowered....and if they are not people will complain about that
Further....you cant get everything you want in life...deal with it or jump of a bridge or so.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:55 AM

Updates are not dlc

cut content is not dlc

Say for example you bought a car, brand new from the dealership. Before buying the car you asked, "does it have heated seats?" To which the salesman replies "ofc it does!"

So you happily purchase your brand new car with your hard earned money that you saved up so long for only to find out that the dirty salesman lied to you.. 

so what do you do? You go back and question him about the seats. So let's also say that he told you to come back in a week and they would install the seats for you free of charge. A week goes by and he tells you the seats still aren't in and to come back next week. This goes on for a few months before they FINALLY get them in and remind you of how they'll install them free of charge. So at the point, you as the dumbass customer as happy as sh*t to have finally gotten your free heated seats installed free of charge.

that or as soon as you realize you got lied to, you take the car back to rip that salesman a new asshole for not having a feature you specifically wanted to finalize the purchase.

I know the grammar is brutal but I hope I got my point across 

Posting this once again.

Rockstar didn't lie to us about the heists. They were just delayed. And here's the important part: For reasons unknown to us. A lot of people here pretend to know everything, but the fact is, none of us know what exactly the heists will be, how complex they are, and what is the reason for the delay.

Dan_Houser_Official
  • Dan_Houser_Official

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:59 AM

or they could stop being greedy bastards who really only release DLC in order to sell more cashcards

you dont need to buy micro transactions in sh*tty ios games like candy crush but it f*cking near forces you too you blind idiot

• Zee and Zwenkwiel like this

garyharry
  • garyharry

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:12 AM

I'm pretty sure why the DLC sucks is because people have their expectations up too high.

Exactly. This system would prevent, or reduce disappointment due to this system.

I disagree, think your way would make no difference. People would still rage.

The only way R* can avoid hate is fix the glitches quicker, release Heists which were part of the trailer and promised back at the start, and when they do release DLC, don't make it crap for the sake of releasing something.

Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:15 AM

I'm pretty sure why the DLC sucks is because people have their expectations up too high.

is that R* fault? I don't get people

someone needs to show me the better game that has given this much free DLC

cos I ain't seen it

please what game are you guys comparing gta online too that makes every update sh*t

I would like to try it

Maybe its free for the lack of content? Maybe they know, no one will buy DLCs (that are currently released) because of the next GTA5 announcement coming out. Which is hinted to have "more content". Maybe its free just to cover for the mess ups or delays or make it up for cut content, or other hinted features.

aNsWeRkEy02
  • aNsWeRkEy02

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:16 AM

They shouldnt have release a trailer..lol..most of the things in the trailer are not even available in the update..lame r*

Winning001
  • Winning001

That guy sniping at the back of the map

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:18 AM

All the speculation is the reason why every DLC release is total garbage. Everyone's expectations are so high. This I exactly why I don't participate in speculation threads. I just complain on the amount of problems that this game magically creates each update :)

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:20 AM

They shouldnt have release a trailer..lol..most of the things in the trailer are not even available in the update..lame r*

Exactly what is in the trailer, and not in the game??

Winning001
  • Winning001

That guy sniping at the back of the map

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:41 AM

from the online pre release trailer, a lot. Here's a few
Cops chased like civilized cops, multicar roadblocks, police buffalo spawned, more clothing, different apartment interior
  • aNsWeRkEy02 likes this

Dan_Houser_Official
  • Dan_Houser_Official

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:44 AM

Cops chased like civilized cops, multicar roadblocks, police buffalo spawned, more clothing, different apartment interior

skimmer airplane, weird different jet and more

FriendlyFireOFF
  • FriendlyFireOFF

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:44 AM

A Way Rockstar can avoid all this hate

Give us IV's style freemode. No ranks, no money just the option to do as you please in V's world - including the option of selecting friendly fire on/off and police on/off servers like IV.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:49 AM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 20 August 2014 - 11:51 AM.

lol, now I am being greedy for wanting a well designed game with balanced rewards instead of these inflated prices on DLC in order to sell more cash cards XD

looks like lazyassedlover has some competition in this stupidity show off going on in this thread

though I did see some other mindless idiots posting their opinions without reading a single post like this is facebook or twitter or something, I decided to ignore them and focus on the idiots who actually make an effort to discuss something (very poorly I might add, but still at least it's a 2 way conversation)

ow and also, what Jesoph said, it takes one hell of an idiot to not realize R* intentions upon designing their online as a F2P game

saying "YOU DON"T HAVE TO BUY THEM" over and over again doesn't change anything

heck even I could come up with better arguments for cashcards and I f*cking hate the damn things.

not to mention HEISTS XD

• Zee likes this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:19 PM

not to mention HEISTS XD

We're talking about the Flight school trailer... but okay:

Heists were delayed. And again, for reasons unknown to us. I don't pretend to know everything, maybe you should try that as well.

I just can't believe people get so hung up on clothes, and a police car, ignoring hundreds of hours of entertainment still in the game. That's just pathetic. Getting your panties in a twist about tiny things that don't matter. I mean, are you people so petty?

Miauuu5_7
  • Miauuu5_7

Los Viruz Antrax

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

Damn straight this been for free. I would ended up like all other rap artist after Kendrick Lamar's verse if I had to pay. So, what's 1.17 looking like?

Cracka.Brew
  • Cracka.Brew

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:34 PM

Did somebody say "DOOBIE"?

you really are a clown, now you are making threats over the internet lool and you don't even know me

im not even gonna bother responding with hate cos im not bugging, you are lol

stay butt hurt tho, im off to have a chill doobie and enjoy gtaO this evening

you take that as a threat?
pussy, I was just making a point, only an idiot would take it as a threat
ow and the reason you're not responding is probably because you barely understand my post let alone the point I was making.

but whatever, be happy with your silly little model swaps while us smart folks realize you always get what you pay for.
to spell that out for your stupid ass, FREE=sh*t!
I'd rather pay 30 bucks for a tLaD or tBoGT type DLC any day of the week instead of having to deal with their stupid cash card schemes and sh*tty free DLC.
idiots like you is why devs keep getting away with sh*t like this

ow and stop trying to act cool
a doobie, what is this the 70's? XD

aNsWeRkEy02
  • aNsWeRkEy02

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:35 PM

Military outfits..why do they need to show it in the trailer and not include it? For marketing purposes? Lol..

Tali vas Normandy
  • Tali vas Normandy

Now serving cherry flavored lumas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:43 PM

THIS

that trailer was well put together but when I took it apart game play wise. I knew that I wouldn't be interested in it much.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

n00b irritant

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:54 PM

If they will work like they did before, people including me will complain about them being to overpowered....and if they are not people will complain about that
Further....you cant get everything you want in life...deal with it or jump of a bridge or so.

Oh piss off. The Hunter wouldn't be any more over powered than the buzzard, and the Hydra would be a sitting duck in hover mode. The argument that they shouldn't be around because you might get your ass handed to you is dog sh*t. Get good or go to invite only.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users