23 replies to this topic
Mechanic X
  • Mechanic X

Omnipotent

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:44 PM

Hi there,

* Apologies if this topic has been created within the wrong section; feel free to report it. *

What's everyone's thoughts on the next-generation version of Grand Theft Auto V? Do you suppose there will be more activity from the AI characters in the free-roam? Considering online mode on the Xbox 360 seems very dreary in comparison to the story-mode, and attention to detail has been removed from the game. I personally would love to see more detail in the next-generation version, maybe even some exclusive features which wouldn't have been seen on the last-gen version of the game. 

Another idea which I have been thinking about would be to allow Simeon's dealership/showroom to become accessible. From there, you could enter in through the front doors and view cars for sale. You can then decide to test drive the vehicle, purchase it straight away, etc. Perhaps even allow trade-ins of your previous vehicles. An auction-house for your vehicles would also be pretty nice. 

As for arm-wrestling; I never really notice anyone online playing the game-mode. I think the online mode could benefit more from introducing cage-fighting or boxing. Bulking up your character would be a pretty neat idea, as it would give us something to focus on and work towards improving. 

As for personal vehicle customizations; I would prefer it if a chrome custom wheel paint-job was implemented. Sometimes you can purchase vehicles, and the vehicle automatically has chrome stock wheels which is nice, but it would be nice to have a shine on all wheel designs. The closest colours to chrome that I can select are stone silver and frost white, which doesn't really do the trick, as white rims look cheap and tacky on most vehicles.  :yawn:

Some other ideas I have pondered upon;

• Phone design options 
  • Ability to disable cops in private sessions
  • Introduce more max. amounts of players in sessions
  • Introduce new houses/apartments in the city, as well as out in Blaine County
  • More detail / scenery
  • Accessible buildings
  • Selection of interiors for your apartment / something to make apartments become useful
  • Heists...? 
  • More car classes / less of the supercars

Anyone have anything else to add, or wish to discuss something regarding the next-gen version? 

I look forward to hearing from you all. Cheers.

• V HoneyBadger V likes this

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:49 PM

they should add dildos to the weapon wheel...plural

• Mechanic X likes this

tfroam
  • tfroam

Snipers are pussies who usually suck at close combat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:53 PM

Literally most of the things you listed are all possible on last gen. It all bottles down to the question of whether R* are lazy or not, and I think they are.

• Mechanic X, TomKongPhooey and Kachii like this

snatch_poilue
  • snatch_poilue

Player Hater

• Members
  • Bahamas

Posted 4 weeks ago

Zombies please

Vice city

Hot coffee mod

• Mechanic X likes this

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Just don't freeze my Ps4. Other than that, any new additions are welcome.

Except the uh.... Dildos
  • Mechanic X likes this

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by NightSpectre, 4 weeks ago.

Make the tattoos clear for other people. My character has 9 or 10 tattoos but it feels wasted when I can't proudly display them to others.

• Mechanic X likes this

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 weeks ago

I like these ideas.

Unfortunately, these ideas, like many things on these forums, won't see the light of day. Rockstar won't add this simply because they don't care.

I thought that we would be able to use dealerships and other things just to create better immersion.
I might even buy PC version as well as XBone version. I would prefer playing on console but if Rockstar don't add immersive items then PC may be the answer.
  • Mechanic X likes this

asilcenk
  • asilcenk

Prankster

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 4 weeks ago

Extended Map, an island maybe...
  • Mechanic X likes this

Mechanic X
  • Mechanic X

Omnipotent

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

I do appreciate everyone's responses. I find it very interesting hearing what ideas you all have in mind. 

Zombies please

Vice city

Hot coffee mod

What do you mean by the "hot coffee mod"? But Vice City and a zombies add-on would be pretty damn epic.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hope the snapmatic will be upgraded so that we may take higher res pics plus if they add an ability to record short videos then that'd be great.

NEEGOLAZ
  • NEEGOLAZ

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

i want a fire hose weapon

i want a fire hose weapon

jeremy34567
  • jeremy34567

Night Owl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

i think 32 players is a good max

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOU THINK.

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I want a flamethrower and proximity mines.

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

There's Candy In My Briefcase

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 4 weeks ago

The thing I'm looking forward to the most is the speed car removal, My cheetah will finally be able to reach it's top speed of 220mph.

Plus I hope to see more traffic in the morning, People are supposed to be leaving for work yet it's like a ghost town at 8 O'clock in the morning.

Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

ice bucket challenege taunt

tumblr_m9ts0zxA9Y1r1mtsdo1_250.gif

• GtaFiveLs likes this

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

A better character creation system and player models. The one we have now sucks ass.

Iash91
  • Iash91

Crackhead

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

I like these ideas.

Unfortunately, these ideas, like many things on these forums, won't see the light of day. Rockstar won't add this simply because they don't care.

I thought that we would be able to use dealerships and other things just to create better immersion.
I might even buy PC version as well as XBone version. I would prefer playing on console but if Rockstar don't add immersive items then PC may be the answer.

To be fair though, they probably don't care because they are so limited. I know I'd feel demotivated working on something that you know isn't going anywhere (current gen online) when there's a much better project with more limitless options and creations to be made (next gen).

Their laziness with current online is purely due to the fact they'd rather focus on next gen online, I'm willing to bet. So I'm hoping to see a drastic improvement. At the very least, I'd like to see things like animals, denser traffic, and more pedestrians. Perhaps even interiors that were in single player but not multiplayer. I am still holding out for better features like a much better character creation, perhaps more clothing items, etc.

Fleabass1
  • Fleabass1

Rat

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

More destructible objects...such as...f*cking wooden poles.

Drives me nuts that not even a tank can do sh*t to one of them.

Meanwhile irl a crappy car can knock them down.

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

Member of the Dope Fresh Nation

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

all it is going to be is better graphics, smoother gameplay, and small details like new animals and car interiors.

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 weeks ago

The mechanic will return

ejmkyp
  • ejmkyp

Player Hater

• Members
  • Cyprus

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by ejmkyp, 4 weeks ago.

What do you mean by the "hot coffee mod"?

You don't what hot coffee is? Damn, I feel old now. It was a sex game hidden in GTA: San Andreas on PS2 a long time ago.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by NYC PATROL, 4 weeks ago.

Biggest thing I look forward to online on NG is to see if they can match SP in terms of NPC cars driving , people walking, animals and overall detail.

LukeMayhem
  • LukeMayhem

Tattooed Punk Drummer

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 4 weeks ago

First person perspective view, optional of course. ie. In vehicles, it should be behind the steering wheel/holding a gun, should let you aim down sight.
Also, i suspect the 'GameDVR' on Xbox One might spark some sort of R* Socialclub TV idea.

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

They should add in new properties locations. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users